2-8 Goblin Map
131 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Working up with a bright new day awaiting her, she seen Charles totally asleep on his bed meaning that he was wasted yesterday evening.

She then cleaned herself and wore her usual white dress, this time she wore her eyeglasses enchanted with truth seeker to know if the people she spoke with are speaking the truth.

It’s tiring to use memory spells and truth sensing spells anyways might as well wear these Seven thoughts.

After she had prepared she took baby Laura in her arms awake and smiling at her happily.

She played with baby Laura first before she put her down the crib.

“Draco i want you to guard Laura and also tell Charles or Chloe to make sure that my baby is fed okay?”(A-Seven)

Draco appeared from under the bed and crawled out, the cat stretched first before he moved near Seven.

“I won’t disappoint you master!”(Draco)

“Good love you sweetie have fun playing with Charles or Chloe.”(A-Seven)

Seven tickled her belly for a little earning a happy smile and laugh from the baby, after that she left the guild onwards to Count Bion’s house.

Outside the guild, a knight was already waiting for her and escorted her throughout the way to the noble’s home.

Reaching Count Bion’s estate they entered through the front door leaving the knight outside, a new butler came forth to escort her.

Escorting her to what appears to be Count Bion’s office she entered the room, Count Bion was sitting in the back while there are also 2 more people with us.

One looked like an old general of knights, and the other looked about 20 yrs old wearing eyeglasses with his hair black.

When he looked upon me he was surprised by my presence, i was also surprised to see another handsome face and he appears to be wearing a robe which made it clear he’s a magic user.

“Excuse me milady? But are you Adell?”

“Yes i am who are you?”(A-Seven)

“My name is Richard milady, i’m also an A rank adventurer like you and managed to confront the new monsters.”(Richard)

He showed me a seat and really prepared it up for me. What a gentleman he’s been staring me with his green eyes for a long time, it appears he’s already infatuated with me such a bothersome.

Maybe i should show him baby Laura to scare him off Seven thoughts.

“Now that we’re all here let’s begin the meeting, this is Ex-general Heiden my most trusted guy and he would help my troops in defending the city in case those monsters come for us next.”(Count Bion)

“A pleasure to meet you Adell, it’s an honor to fight with you young ones.”(Heiden)

“The honor is mine old general.”(A-Seven)

“Same for me too general Heiden.”(Richard)

After everyone sat down they all started to talk about what each of them know about the events that had transpired.

Richard told them that he managed to face the humanoid form monsters, he managed to kill some of them before they escaped and it turns out that using fire spells against them are very effective.

Seven told them of the monster she faced that easily died in Cramen City.

While count Bion told them about the reports of sighting a humanoid monster almost like a human. But it’s much more stronger and can make their own arms as blades.

“It seems there are too many new monster types at once. For now the most dangerous among them are the humanoid ones.”(A-Seven)

“Indeed we also have reports on some of the villagers on Cramen city before they hid in the basement.”(Count Bion)

Richard takes the papers and checked it’s reports.

“Wait if this is true then they have someone that can lead them.”(Richard)

“What does the reports say lad?”(Heiden)

Explaining to them about what the villagers have seen, it seems that a monster leader is leading them and knows tactics that led to the fall of Cramen city.

“Hmm this are all vexing, if that’s true wouldn’t they be invading all cities one after the other?”(Count Bion)

“They do have a brain and their massive forces, but i don’t also understand what their thinking.”(Heiden)

“It can’t be they are searching for something?”(A-Seven)

Everyone looked at Seven about her what she said, everyone thought about it first before they have ideas on what it might be.

“Count are there no reports of any important artifacts stolen from Cramen City?”(A-Seven)

“I send my men with some villagers to check the area so it might take us longer.”(Count Bion)

“If they are indeed searching for something it might be their winning chance in invading this continent.”(Richard)

“Then it’s bad, Count i would like to keep training the young knights to prepare them in case they invade.”(Heiden)

“Sure you can leave now Heiden, Adell and Richard please stay.”(Count Bion)

After Ex-general Heiden left, Count Bion prepared some tea for them.

“Adell there’s something you have to do in Cramen City right?”(Count Bion)

“Yes it’s because of this goblin map Charles got for me.”(A-Seven)

Checking the map they’ve seen arrows directing on one location between Stormhelm and Cramen City.

“Could this be linked to the recent monster attacks?”(Count Bion)

“If that is true then i need to really check it out.”(A-Seven)

“Adell do you mind if i go with you? I would also like to take my party with me and investigate this place with you. This all seems too dangerous for single exploration.”(Richard)

“Sure i don’t mind, we will leave 2 days so prepare everything you need before we leave.”(A-Seven)

“Thank you for agreeing with me, i will tell my whole party to prepare as soon as possible.”(Richard)

“I wish i can send my men with you but i need them in case an invasion happens.”(Count Bion)

“I’m thankful for the thought Count, well then i shall leave now Richard you can talk to me in the guild. I will be staying there bring your party too so i can know them better.”(A-Seven)

“Gladly goodbye then Adell.”(Richard)

After Seven left the noble estate, she had finally gone back to the guild only to be surrounded by the adventurer’s.

Turns out everyone was waiting for her and prepared a feast as thanks for what she did against Baron Meisler that was beheaded this afternoon.

Everyone was happy that he was gone and everyone was partying making Seven drink a little bit.

Spotting Chloe she gotten closer to her to ask her if baby Laura is fine.

“Yes she is we have fun feeding and bathing her. She’s now currently sleeping in her crib guarded by your cat.”(Chloe)

Charles got down the stairs and spotted his teacher, going down to greet her and tell her the fun he had playing with Laura.

Seven smiled upon the boy showing joy in playing with the baby, after she ruffled his hair and told him to have fun she gone up to their room to check baby Laura.

Checking baby Laura safe smiling while sleeping she then took the opportunity to have fun for the meantime and party with the other adventurer’s.

Upon the place where Seven and Richard’s party will go next, an army of goblins are preparing being led by a dark humanoid monsters.

8