3-0 The second invasion of the darkness Part 4
126 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before the battle started at Inside Stormhelm City.

There were already a lot of goblin corpses in the ground, the outside was full of burning monsters that were burned from magic spells. Seven and the others were making use of the stronghold advantage, killing all of those who wants to go pass through them.

Lucy had been thrusting her spear to the goblins who get near, impaling them all through their chest, and kicking the goblin bodies to their allies to make them fall down. Klein shot arrows to those who were almost getting near Lucy, making her not worry of any enemy surprise attacks. Miriam supported both sides at the rear making use of her buffs and heal.

Richard casted Fire Storm roasting all the enemies by a continuous rain of fireballs. Oswald kept on killing all the goblins while protecting Lucy in the front lines. Seven then moved in with sword in hand she kept on slicing the goblins that goes in.

Suddenly they saw a giant sword that slashed through the gates. The gates were destroyed instantly and a gust of wind suddenly bursted forth making all of them cover their eyes. When they were finally able to open their eyes, they saw a giant dark monster resembling an ogre and there on its shoulder a giant two handed sword.

“Richard kept on bombarding that monster with spells! Lucy, Klein, and Oswald focus on the front lines here they come!”(A-Seven)

“Alright! Miriam buffs!”(Richard)

Richard started on casting spells to halt the ogre monster’s movements making it stumble backwards. Lucy, Oswald, and Klein kept on eliminating the goblins that were charging at them. Seven gone outside the stronghold killing enemies who go near her while at it.

She checked the army of monsters that were coming and she saw that it’s much larger now also seeing a bunch of giant ogre monsters.  Are there no end to these things!? Seven then jumped and landed strongly on the ogre who is in the ground impaling it’s head strongly with her sword.

“Richard there’s still a lot of those giant monsters! There army is increasing much more than before!”(A-Seven)

“Tch! Then we would have no choice but to retreat!”(Richard)

“We can’t let them follow us to the city!”(Lucy)

“Any better ideas!?”(Oswald)

“I do! I will be casting grand magic! Richard you cast to!”(A-Seven)

“Fine everyone protect us!”(Richard)

Everyone encircled them at once while they were starting to cast their spells. Slaying all the enemies who manage to get near, Lucy was dancing wildly with her spear in hand killing all of the ones getting too near. Oswald covers her blind spots in case some of them manage to strike her, while Klein shoots arrows from behind them.

The ogre monsters were finally destroying the front of the stronghold intent on passing through it. Richard and Seven were finally done with their focused chant on their spells asking the others to go behind them.

“Richard go first!”(A- Seven)

“Alright! Ignis Blaze!”(Richard)

Concentrating a large continuous straight fire explosion spell on the front, it massacred almost everyone on the front lines of the enemy army. The ogres took a lot of damage and halted their advance, Seven then use flight surprising the others and flew above the enemy army. Focusing her power to the spell and visualizing the exact damage that she can do against them.

“Disintegrate to ashes and let me go back to my daughter already! Grober Blitzball!”(A-Seven)

All the mana put on the spell created a big lightning ball to her right hand surging her whole body with intense Lightning. Then she thrown the ball to the enemy army, when the ball touched the ground the lightning surges starting flowing everywhere near it.

All the enemies that were hit by it disintegrated to ashes by the extreme lightning power. Killing half of the enemies current army and destroying a large part of the land, the enemy army is not able to advance due to their goblins fear of it and the current land that they will be going through.

The goblins started to retreat from the battlefield only leaving 20% of the army left, the dark monsters moved forward without fear that are being led by their leader. Wearing a dark full plate armor with spikes, his sword emanating with dark power, and his steer with burning purple eyes and hooves, he emanates a power that was given to him by a god or a being with the same power that can rival a god.

“Looks like he’s right after all, then i guess that sleep is just right”(A-Seven)

Seven then levitates down to her allies telling them of the current situation. All of them prepared at once, taking heed of her warning of the enemy leader they all formed their formations.

The monsters then charged trying to kill them all at once, only meeting with a strong force from Lucy’s spear knocking them all back at once. Miriam then banished them using holy light, Richard and Seven also used Holy spells since Seven can see their hidden weakness by her strong analyze skill.

They easily kill all the monsters at once, with all of their weapons also imbued with holy element, the monsters kept falling down continuously. Then the enemy’s leader finally arrives staying at the rear, seeing his last monsters die before the exhausted party, he then moved forward face to face with Seven and the others.

“Everyone prepare at once. This is the time you have to give it your all.”(A-Seven)

“Don’t worry i’m sure we can all win against him.”(Lucy)

“I don’t think so! Miriam cast a barrier, everyone stay behind me!”(Oswald)

The knight monster took his sword behind his back and slashed it down in front of him. An extreme dark force formed upon the slash from the blade and is directed to them. Extreme power surged and destroyed the nearby surroundings, the barriers are barely holding on against the force.

When the barrier broke, Oswald moved forward and defended it with his shield, taking extreme damage from it in the process but he managed to deflect it away. Miriam healed him quickly and Lucy moved forward to attack the knight while Klein shot arrows. The knight rode his horse forward and kept on slicing the arrows aimed at him, when Lucy finally reached him she attacked him instantly but blocked it then they both kept on parrying each other’s attacks.

Richard casted lightning at the knight, the knight took it head on and didn’t took any damage. Miriam also casted some holy arrows that was deflected by a barrier, it then suddenly gained more speed than usual and landed a slash on Lucy’s shouler and left arm.

Oswald took Lucy back and blocked all the knight’s attacks, Klein used binding arrow but it didn’t work against the knight. Seven was waiting for a good chance to tryout a skill if it would work against it, the knight then goes down its horse and ordered it to attack Oswald while he charged at the others.

Seven then dashed quickly forward and used Piercing thrust against the enemy. A gust of wind erupted in 1 second but the blade was stopped before its chest, the knight managed to took a hold of the blade before it pierced his armor.

“Not bad, then let’s see if you can match me!”(A-Seven)

Seven then moved back a distance leaving her sword to the knight’s hand, she crouched and moved her right foot on the back. Then she dashed extremely fast forward destroying the ground where she was at before, the knight was surprised that suddenly her hand punched his chest making him flew back. His horse took the hit of his body saving him from more damage, when the knight finally stood up he unleashed a much more extreme torrent of dark power.

“He’s getting much more powerful than before! All of you fall back at once to the city! I will handle him!”(A-Seven)

“What!? We can’t leave you here! We will help!”(Richard)

“You see how strong he is, you guys also see that i made him flew earlier. So believe in me and go help the people at Stormhelm City! I can catch up to you guys by using flight!”(A-Seven)

“Richard she’s right, we would be just a hindrance.”(Miriam)

“Fine but i want to recharge your mana! We all know that flight magic burns mana fast. So in case you may get your mana too low, let me recharge yours.”(Richard)

“Fine, but go now it seems he can’t wait for too long.”(A-Seven)

Richard passed mana to Seven quickly before he and his party left, rode on the carriage with haste to help the people in Stormhelm City. Seven then moved forward meeting her enemy’s gaze head on, Seven then disabled her  disguise and moved forward with pride showing the real her.

“I know that you know me knight. I’m sure your master told you of me right?”(Seven)

“Indeed! Today i shall honor our God Gallius with your life!”(knight)

“I wonder if your false god told you of how strong i really am. But it’s not like he would know my true strength anyways. Now come at me weakling i am waiting.”(Seven)

“My god doesn’t know how you lived from the battle 1000 years ago but I know all your moves from it!”(knight)

“Knowing my moves from a 1000 years ago doesn’t help retard.”(Seven)

“Haaa!”(knight)

The knight then instantly appeared before Seven and slashed his sword from above, Seven then took Grandell from her inventory and parried his sword with her axe. She then forced him back with her axe and kicked him away, making him fly to the wall and destroyed it.

His horse charged against Seven which she instantly killed with her axe. The rubble that were covering the knight all flew by an outburst of dark energy, he then stood up and charged at her enraged by what she had done to him.

When their weapons met again the knight tried to move quickly to slice her, his blade was blocked by her axe and she kicked punched him. Being knocked back a little by the strong punch, he seen Seven put her axe over her shoulder using her right hand and charged against him.

He tried to slash her but she’s more quicker than him, she kicked his chest and legs instantly then punched him downwards. An extreme blast erupted creating a big crater in where the knight lays, he jumped back to dodge her and retreated a little to regenerate his wounds.

“What’s wrong? Is that the best a devout servant like you can do?”(Seven)

“Shut up!”(knight)

“Is all of this truly necessary for your god? The people that have died just because of your god’s needs? Isn’t it weird that your god needs people dying?”(Seven)

“Shut up! Shut up! Our god has a grand plan for all of us! And we won’t let you interfere with it!”(Knight)

“So you guys are also the ones harvesting the people’s souls then? Your false gods really makes me sick.”(Seven)

“Our god aren’t liars!”(Knight)

The knight finally healed all of his wounds and focused all of his power to his legs. He then destroyed the area around him with his strong boost for a quick dash to slash Seven. He thought that he had finally slashed her, only to meet a punch directly to his helm forcing him down again destroying the land again too.

“You people make me sick, i wonder why should i even need to sleep before i try to eliminate your gods.”(Seven)

She stomped against the knight forcing him down again, suddenly a voice starts ringing on her head. 

I told you Seven that sleep was required for you to gain much more power than before. It is also because they created a fight among them all, now you can eliminate all of them one by one without problems because they have too much pride now.

The voice stops and disappears again, the knight finally managed to escape from her foot and tried to stab her. She then punched him upward making him fly to high.

“Seriously? I hope your right about this Azus. Because if this doesn’t help me at all and the people who live here. I will be killing you personally if i manage to retrieve all your parts again.”(Seven)

Seven then used flight and moved where the knight is kicking him down again much more strongly to the ground. Then Seven activated Grandell charging the axe much more stronger than before. She summoned 4 of her swords impaling them all to the hands and foot of the knight, trapping him in only one spot she focused her power to Grandell.

“Say goodbye and seek atonement for your sins in the afterlife! Howling Storm!”(Seven)

She directed it to the knight and the lightning wolf leader the tornado unto him. Destroying everything of what’s left of him, the stronghold and the bridge was also destroyed leaving only a giant crater. Seven then sensed a link incoming to connect with her.

“Master there’s trouble! A much more stronger presence appeared here in the city! Nobody can beat him here!”(Draco)

“Make sure to protect Laura and Charles! I’m going back there at once after i clean this up.”(Seven)

Closing the link she moved upon a gemstone that managed to survive her power. She crushed it with her holy element infused hands destroying the darkness inside of it.

“I know that your watching Gallius, i will be coming for you.”(Seven)

Seven then flew out of the area and makes her way back to Stormhelm City. A being was watching her upon his magic mirror, clenching his teeth and hands he then moved away out of his room. Making his way to try and connect with the other beings just like him.

8