3-0 The second invasion of the darkness Part 5
126 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Charles with Grim, Khask, Count Bion, Heiden, Boris, and Olivia were fighting the unknown man. They can’t manage to get near him because of the monster that protects him, making it too harder for them to either bombard him with spells or charge at him head on with their weapons.

“Useless! Shocking Field!”(Unknown man)

Shocking Field!”(Olivia)

They both countered each other’s magic disabling it both quickly. Heiden and Boris moved in to attack, the monster fought them with its both bladed arms both side holding of each other. Charles was focusing all of his power again to his sword so that he can use Radiance again.

The monster noticed it and tried to summon blades under Charles, Count Bion noticed this quickly and lunged forward with his spear making the monster stop from its actions. The Unknown man casted a fire spell upon the 3 warriors which was blocked by Olivia’s Barrier.

Moving quickly before the man, Olivia casted Lightning, while the man just took it head on in which a barrier appeared before him protecting him from the spell. The monster created blades around him making the 3 men move away for a distance, Khask thrown his chains to the monster’s neck intimidating him to charge at him.

The monster took the bait moving forward with blades at his side. The 3 warriors moved at once to face it when the mage suddenly casted an all around Thunder rain above them. Bolts of lightning keep on pouring around them, everyone dodged the lightning strikes while the monster kept on charging at Khask. Grim met its blades punching it all down before he punched it again strongly in its abdomen, forcing it back a distance in which the 3 men were already waiting to lunge at him.

Boris, Count Bion, and Heiden have impaled all of their weapons at the monster imbued with holy element. The monster starts screaming wildly by the pain it’s receiving, its whole body starts to slowly disintegrate in which the enemy noticed. The unknown man created a dark ball in his hand and thrown it to Olivia, Olivia created a barrier around her but didn’t withstand the spell thrown to it.

Olivia was blasted back to the Church suffering some injuries and knocking her consciousness off. The man then used telekinesis against the 3 men throwing them all away in the houses near them. It then healed his own monster regenerating most of its disintegrated body parts, and looking like his appearance back again.

Charles was finally ready to unleash Radiance again, the mage noticed this and created some dark vines that restricted his movements. Charles noticed that the vines that were restricting him were also draining him of his strength. Grim and Khask tried to pull or cut it off but it won’t work, the monster then charged to Grim.

Khask and Grim were forced to fight off the monster that was getting near them, Charles was trying his best to get the vines off but it won’t get off, Boris then appeared and sliced the vines off Charles. Boris then transferred some of his mana to Charles, regaining the required mana Charles focused all of his mana to his sword.

“I won’t let you! Dark Beam!”(Unknown man)

Heiden then appeared with a shield in hand and blocked the beam. Count Bion then thrown his spear to the man, it cancelled his magic and blocked the spear thrown to him. Charles used that timing to use his special ability so that they can finally kill the monster.

“Justifier answer my call again and help me win this battle! Radiance!”(Charles)

The area then started to swirl with holy power slowly getting larger, it then damaged the monster and the man tremendously while healing his allies in the process. It expanded throughout the whole city, all of the people seeing its bright light passing through all of them at once.

“Well done Charles!”(Boris)

“Yeah..”(Charles)

Charles being tired and almost emptying his mana slumped down to the ground to rest. Heiden and Boris pierces the monster’s damaged body to kill him off now, making its body finally disintegrate to ashes.

“You people are good! I applaud you for your resolve in fighting me! The death of my masterpiece is worth it if i can retrieve people like you next!”(Unknown man)

The unknown man then healed all of his wounds at once and stood up walking to them slowly.

“Surrender! Our men will all come here sooner and you will be surrounded!”(Count Bion)

“If that is so it just means that i don’t have to waste my time anymore with you guys.”(Unknown man)

“What do you mean!?”(Heiden)

The man then disappeared instantly and appeared in front of them knocking them all out at once. He then moved inside the Church, going through the basement and destroyed the door that connects with the safe room.

“What!? How did you get here!? Where’s the useless knights?”(Nobleman)

“Everyone stand back! That man is an evil incarnate!”(Pope)

The man then kept on moving forward, the Pope casted some holy chains against him to halt his movements which was easily broken. He then appeared before the Pope before he punched him strongly to a wall destroying a part of the wall. The Pope was injured heavily and the man now moved forward to where Chloe is.

“Miss, please kindly hand over the baby in your arms. She would serve her true purpose more with us.”(Unknown man)

“No! I won’t!”(Chloe)

“Don’t resist or your death will be so painful.”(Unknown man)

“I will never give this baby to you! I promised to protect her and take care of her! I will never break my promises even on my dead body!”(Chloe)

“Then i shall grant you your death!”(Unknown man)

He tried to kill Chloe with his magic only to be blocked by an extremely strong barrier.

“What!? How dare you stand in my way! Dark Beam!”(Unknown man)

The barrier protecting Laura and Chloe was too strong that he only managed to dent it. He tried hitting his staff to it, which was still useless against the strong barrier.

 “Why do I have... Adell must have put a Barrier around Laura in case she gets in danger.”(Chloe)

“If your Barrier won’t break then i will take you both with me! Teleport!”(Unknown man)

“Eeeep!”(Chloe)

They were both swarmed with bright light before disappearing in the church. When Chloe opened her eyes she knew they were not close to Stormhelm, because the weather was fine and the skies were bright upon the night. The barrier activated when vines of appeared all around them holding the barrier around them.

“I will be taking you both with me to our base! I’m sure our god would be delighted about this!”(Unknown man)

“Damn you! Why do you want baby Laura so badly!”(Chloe)

“Because our god seeks her potential! She can be the key for his reign and being the one true god upon this world!”(Unknown man)

“Your a crazy cultist huh.”(Chloe)

“My name will soon be known throughout history as Jaffar! The man who helped his god to attain the world!”(Jaffar)

“Oh really? Are you really sure that you would succeed in your plan?”(Seven)

Jaffar was suprised of the voice and looked around on who talked to him. He finally looked up and there he saw Seven staring at him with her red eyes, her beautiful blonde hair flowing through her back, and wearing a dark red dress. Chloe was surprised upon seeing the woman flying, while baby Laura was happy and smiling upon seeing her.

“Hoh i guess babies can sense the person they know as mother even though in another appearance.”(Seven)

“Who are you!?”(Jaffar)

“You serve a god and you don’t know of who i am? I guess your just a lower grunt then. The knight earlier knew of my real identity, but i guess not all of you are worthy enough to know about me.”(Seven)

“Bitch! Don’t worry after i deal with you and the baby i will know who you really are when your dead!”(Jaffar)

Seven levitates down the ground and instantly sliced the vines that are holding the barrier that protects Chloe with Laura.

“Fine let’s see if you can. I will be just standing here, come on keep on casting spells and amuse me. If you can’t amuse my any further i will finish you off, sounds good?”(Seven)

“Bastard! Dark beam!”(Jaffar)

Seven blocked the beam with her barrier, yawning on the beam that can’t dent her barrier. Jaffar got enraged more and kept on casting spells against her, a short time passes with almost all of his spells Seven’s Barrier still hasn’t been grazed.

“What’s wrong? Are you tired? Your amusing me only a little on your spells you know? yawns”(Seven)

“Shut up! My god! Please grant me power to destroy this human standing against our way!”(Jaffar)

“Interesting, let’s see how strong can you get upon getting some power increase.”(Seven)

Jaffar’s request was granted, and he was suddenly surrounded by a dark fog going inside his body through his mouth. It then changed his appearance, making his skin turn purple and his eyes now have dark veins around it.

“Yes with this power i will be victorious! This time you will die! Blades of Darkness!”(Jaffar)

An army of dark swords appeared behind him and all lunged at Seven’s Barrier. The swords were managing to dent the barrier that Jaffar was so happy about it.

“This time you will surely die now Bastard!”(Jaffar)

You bore me, is that the only strongest magic you can offer?”(Seven)

“What are you saying!? You dare insult me even though your about to die!”(Jaffar)

“Who said i’m even about to die in the first place? Purge!”(Seven)

All of Jaffar’s dark swords suddenly vanished, even his barrier and Chloe’s barrier with Laura.

“Let me teach you a lesson upon really strong magic. Binding chains!”(Seven)

Jaffar’s whole body was tied up quickly with extremely strong magical chains. Seven then moved forward a little bit , creating a new barrier for Chloe and Laura.

“Let me teach you how weak you truly are! How unintelligent you really are!”(Seven)

Seven then starts channeling mana through her body, the land around her started to crumble, the broken land pieces start to float, the wind starts flowing aggressively around her, and the clouds started to form upon the heavens.

“You know i once received this magic spell from 1000 years ago, but it wasn’t strong enough. I saw it’s extreme potential and took it as my own too. Be honored for you will be a test subject for it!”(Seven)

“No! No! Please let me live! I-I will serve you instead! I now see how my god is truly weak! Please let me serve you instead!”(Jaffar)

“Be thankful for your last lesson upon strong magic and be honored for taking it from me! Mjolnir!”(Seven)

The clouds started rumbling louder and shot an extremely big lightning bolt at Jaffar. The lightning bolt was too wide and too strong that it destroyed the land where it was directed. When the clouds finally start to dissipate, Jaffar was nowhere to be found and upon where he last stood was a hole.

“Interesting, looks like the other me did a great job practicing it.”(Seven)

“Umm..”(Chloe)

Seven took a look behind her to saw Chloe with Laura near her.

“U-um.. I’m very thankful for you both of us!”(Chloe)

“Is that so? Your really funny.”(Seven)

“E-eh what? Funny?”(Chloe)

Baby Laura moves her hands pointing it directly to Seven, Chloe took it as a sign that Laura wants to be held by her. Seven then took Laura in her arms and cradled her, Chloe was surprised by the action and that Laura was very happy about it.

“Did you miss mommy sweetie?”(Seven)

“Wait!? Mommy?”(Chloe)

“Take a hint already, it’s me Adell.”(Chloe)

“Wha-whaaaaattttttt!?????”(Chloe)

Chloe’s eyes went wide when she heard that.

 “This is how i really look like, and my real name is Seven.”(Seven)

“E-Eh!? B-But why? Why did you hide your real appearance and name?”(Chloe)

“Because i need to, also keep this a secret and all that happened here got it?”(Seven)

“Even if you tell me that, how can we explain this hole that we can’t even see further down below??”(Chloe)

“That’s simple i can fix it.”(Seven)

“You can!???? Then how about the clouds that darkened the sky earlier??”(Chloe)

“We can just tell them that it suddenly rained, like the gods were crying upon something or whatever.”(Seven)

“We can’t just say it like that!”(Chloe)

“Let’s plan that after we go back, let’s go.”(Seven)

“W-Wait Seven! Wait i mean Adell? Seven? Adell? Oh come on! I’m getting crazy about what’s happening today!”(Chloe)

“Just call me Adell for now, now stop whining about your problems and let’s go.”(Seven)

“Wait for me! Don’t leave me behind here!”(Chloe)

Seven cradled Laura and used Flight, changing to her Adell appearance and she took Chloe in her right hand carrying her like a luggage. She then flown her way back to where the others are at, while Chloe was regretting the idea of being carried in flight in which she barfed a lot.

When she came back to Stormhelm everyone was already fine. Count Bion, Heiden, Boris, Grim, Khask, and Charles were healed by the healers. Olivia was already in peak performance because she was already healed by the Radiance earlier. The Pope was also healed quickly and was very glad in seeing Chloe safe and the baby.

Charles upon seeing his teacher cradling baby Laura ran to them at once.

“Teacher! I-I’m very sorry if i didn’t manage to protect Laura earlier!”(Charles)

Seven then ruffled his hair and patted it.

“It’s okay, i know you did your best in protecting everything. Besides she’s safe right here right? So be proud of what you done today, because you fought off evil and saved others people’s lives.”(A-Seven)

The people then started gathering to Charles that surprised the boy from the sudden crowd.

“Your the one who did that magic earlier right?”(Soldier)

“We heard it from Grim! We’re so thankful of what you did! Not only you killed the remaining monsters, but you also saved other people’s lives with it!”(Mage)

“There’s no need to thank me, everyone did well in saving Stormhelm.”(Charles)

“No we also need to really thank you, because without your skill everyone here might be still dying from their wounds. So be proud and take our gratitude.”(Count Bion)

“You heard that kid! I also want to train you in the sword!”(Heiden)

“I saw that you have potential in magic too kid. Do you want me to teach you?”(Olivia)

The people crowded Charles making him talk with all of them. Seven was happy upon the sight of the boy being happy with people. She then noticed Richard and his party finally managed to come back, Richard and the others upon seeing her were so happy. They all came near her and started asking her on how she managed to defeat the monster. It took then hours before they finally resolved all the matters at hand before they all took a break in their places.

Seven then finally returned back to their room in the Adventurer’s guild with Charles.

“Are you happy kid?”(Seven)

“Yes, i was very happy that i helped a lot of people.”(Charles)

“I see.”(Seven)

Seven played with Laura before she thought of something important that is soon to pass.

“Charles how about you live here for now?”(Seven)

“Eh? What do you mean teacher?”(Charles)

“I’m saying you to live here for now. Me and baby Laura have to go somewhere important.”(Seven)

“But why are you leaving me teacher?”(Charles)

“Because i won’t get to train you there. Also it would be getting too much dangerous, you can’t handle the next enemies that i will be facing next.”(Seven)

“But!”(Charles)

“Charles i didn’t say i would be leaving you here forever. I will be only leaving you here about 2 to 3 years before i come back for you. When the time comes for me to get you, i want you to think properly about your kingdom.”(Seven)

“Teacher..”(Charles)

“Chloe get in.”(Seven)

“H-How did you know??”(Chloe)

“I can sense your presence easily, i will be leaving Charles under your care for now.”(Seven)

“Eh!??? Why? If your leaving how would i explain that one of the strongest adventurer’s is leaving the guild for now??”(Chloe)

“Just tell them that i will be hunting some extremely strong monster or something.”(Seven)

“B-But! That would be too hard!”(Chloe)

“That’s why i’m leaving it on your capable hands, thank you in advance.”(Seven)

“My head hurts! Why does this keep happening now?”(Chloe)

“Because i need to sort some things up, Charles wait for me okay? Think really hard on what you want to do about your brother upon this coming years.”(Seven)

“Yes! Teacher, thank you for all you have done for me up till now! I will be waiting for you here!”(Charles)

“That’s good, Chloe i’m counting on you.”(Seven)

“Fine! But you better repay me when you get back here!”(Chloe)

“Yeah, don’t worry about it. Let’s go Laura sweetie and Draco come out there and let’s go.”(Seven)

Draco comes out below the bed to the room.

“Yes master!”(Draco)

Seven then moved to the center of the room, cradling Laura in her arms and Draco cat beside her. She said goodbye to the 2 one last time before she teleported.

“Well.. She’s gone, now then what do you say we eat for now Charles?”(Chloe)

“Sure, i’m also starting to get hungry.”(Charles)

Chloe left the room first and Charles followed her. Charles took one last look behind him and his sword, smiling upon the sight of it. He knew that he can count his teacher’s words and wait for her to complete her promise.

Outside faraway from Stormhelm

Seven teleported to a distant green plain, now that afternoon  has finally arrive the place was breezy and also hot. A black big carriage can be seen with strong horses moving on the road. The black carriage stopped before Seven and it’s door opened showing an old man wearing a religious black garb.

“I’m so happy to see you again Master!”(Sol)

“You’ve done well, is the location for our new home ready?”(Seven)

They’ve finally gone inside the carriage and it finally moved onward.

“Yes master, it’s near to one of our bases so that we can serve you easily.”(Sol)

“Is that so? By the way, have you finally done that job i gave you?”(Seven)

“Yes it took us quite a long time but we finally managed to find one of their hidden bases.”(Sol)

“Very good, we can finally start putting him down. I will need your full cooperation and the cult in this.”(Seven)

“Yes! We would gladly serve you to the end of our lives!”(Sol)

Seven just smirked at the old man and thought about her new plans. Looking at Laura, she also needs to take care of the child while she plans on dealing with her enemies in this continent. Smiling upon the thoughts of Laura growing and her plans against her enemies, a new day moves forward and a day that her plans would start will finally come soon.

Don’t forget to favorite my chapter if you like it.

9