3-1 Planning her next Move
131 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Their carriage moved through day and night, upon reaching a big city they finally gone down from the carriage. Going down on the carriage cradling a baby was Seven in her real form, she was followed by Sol and Draco who is at his arms.

They were at the city of Getzburg that is located at the Kingdom of Delmund. The Kingdom of Delmund was the neighboring country of Regalis and also Hornguard, this country boasts its power by not relying on religion but to their creations.

“So this is the land of blacksmith’s and the likes huh?”(Seven)

“Yes master, shall we go to your new house then?”(Sol)

“Yeah lead the way.”(Seven)

They moved through the streets of the city, seeing different kinds of machinery creations that were created with hard work. Seven also spotted a guard that seems to be wearing a machinery on his arm, seeing it connected with pipes and his hand which seems to be covered by metal.

“This place is very interesting, it reminds me of the old scholars of magic.”(Seven)

“Please don’t speak of mages here master.”(Sol)

“Why?”(Seven)

“There is a heavy dispute between mages and creators, they both also fight the concept of who is better. Mages are of course in the magic side, while the creators are at the machinery side.”(Sol)

“I see then that would be a big problem for real.”(Seven)

Leading her to different places they finally reached a house that appears to be a mansion. Guarded by people wearing an insignia of a red scythe covered with flames. The guards saw Sol and saluted before him, Sol and Seven then moved forward to talk with them.

“I’m happy to see you my fellow comrades, where is Stacy and Luke?”(Sol)

“They are inside the mansion checking the furnishes Archbishop, who is the woman beside you?”(Cult member)

“We are not allowed to spread the word just yet to the public but, she is our rightful master Seven.”(Sol)

“Wait, you mean our goddess is alive?”(Cult member)

“Yes i am, also by this day everyone shall refer to me as master instead understand? This is also not to be known to the public, but only to the real cult members understand?”(Seven)

“Yes master!”(Cult members)

“Very good, now lead the way Sol.”(Seven)

“Yes master.”(Sol)

The guards opened the gates and Sol led Seven to the mansion, opening the door for her she was surprised by the beautiful furnishes inside the mansion. A man and woman appeared from the stairs upstairs going down to meet them. The man was wearing a butler uniform with an average body type, looking 20 yrs old he has red hair and blue eyes, with a handsome face he stands before them bowing down. The woman wears a maid outfit with a bountiful body, has green ponytail hair and purple eyes, she was almost as beautiful as Seven and she bowed too before them.

“Master, they are Stacy and Luke. They will be both serving you in your new home, both of them are also Cult members and is a part of the higher ranks. There are also other maids and butlers stationed here but i want you to choose the others master.”(Sol)

“I see, then we will be talking about that later. For now i want some food for all of us.”(Seven)

“Then i shall lead you to the dining room. Stacy and Luke prepare the best food for our master.”(Sol)

“Yes Archbishop and master.”(Stacy)

“Gladly Archbishop and master”(Luke)

Sol led Seven to the dining room, while the 2 prepared their food in the kitchen. When they entered the dining room Seven was happy of the beautiful furnishes, the table they sat on was very long and can be eaten with 40 people. Seven sat on the most beautiful chair while Sol took a baby chair for Laura to sit on, bringing the baby chair, Sol positioned it beside Seven so that she can watch over Laura.

“Sol i also want you to eat with us, this table is very long but most chairs aren’t filled. So i want you to fill at least one of the sits and dine with us today. Laura also seems to like the idea, isn’t that right sweetie?”(Seven)

Seven nuzzled her nose to Laura’s nose making the baby laugh and smile holding her mother’s face. Sol then sat to the left side chair near Seven, Draco took a seat on the right side facing Sol in the dining table.

The doors from the kitchen opened and Stacy with Luke appeared pushing carts full of food. The 2 servants then started serving the food to the table, positioning it nicely for a good view while putting the best foods near their reach.

“You 2 haven’t eaten yet right? I want you to eat with us.”(Seven)

“Master we can just eat the leftovers, there’s no need for you to dine with us. We are servants here to serve you and give our best in making you happy.”(Luke)

“Yes master, it is our pride and joy to see you happy with our jobs.”(Stacy)

“And it would make me happy if you both eat with us on the table, you can serve me if you want but i also want you to eat on the same time with us. You both understand?”(Seven)

Both of them looked at Sol in which the old man smiled and nodded to them to accept their master’s order. The two then sat at the sit row of Sol claiming their place and served the food to each of their plates. Seven was happy on the current development for now, because later she will be planning again on what to do against their enemy.

After eating their meal Stacy and Luke cleaned everything up, while Seven and the others took of to her office room. Sol led her to the office room for her, going inside she saw the spacious room with a comfortable chair and couches. The most well designed chair and table serves as her workplace in which she sat upon, putting baby Laura on her lap instead so that she can enjoy hugging her daughter.

Sol took a seat on the couch while Draco slept on the other couch. Soon somebody knocked at the door, granting entrance it was only Stacy and Luke done from their jobs and took a seat on the right couch.

“Draco i’m hereby turning you back to your true form.”(Seven)

Draco was surprised upon what his master said and was very happy. Seven canceled the spell she bestowed upon Draco, upon the smoke he kept flying around the room enjoying his real body back again. The others were surprised to see that he wasn’t a cat after all, making them more loyal in serving Seven and those around her.

“Now then, i want to talk about their hideout that you finally found Sol.”(Seven)

“I understand master, Luke will you do the honors of explaining?”(Sol)

“Gladly, as what Archbishop said. We finally found one of their hideout here in this city, report says it is located underground and some kind of faction group is protecting them.”(Luke)

“What faction group is this?”(Seven)

“They are called the Ungrind faction, they are being led by a noble who is devoted to their god Gallius.”(Luke)

“I see that explains it, are there already spies there to check upon on the location?”(Seven)

“There are but it’s very hard for our spies to take information since the security there is pretty tight.”(Sol)

“I see, then please maintain surveillance on that area. Sol i want you to keep looking for more of their hideouts, i want to strike a lot of them at once in the same time.”(Seven)

“Yes master, i shall go to the cult hideout and communicate with the other bishops for information.”(Sol)

Sol left the room leaving Seven with the others, Luke prepared some tea while Stacy prepared milk for Laura. Seven saw that Stacy prepared a container that can be filled with milk and can be drank upon by babies.

“Thanks for the tea Luke, Stacy leave that milk in the table i will be feeding Laura. You both can leave now i will be ringing the bell if i need anything.”(Seven)

The 2 servants left at once to perform their duties all around the mansion while the other servants aren’t there yet. Draco then flew and landed to Seven’s table and lied down there facing his master. Seven took the milk and fed Laura first, after she fed Laura she then drank her tea while thinking of the current problem.

“Master, will we be taking out those hideouts first before we attack Gallius?”(Draco)

“Most likely, we can’t let his minions and vile creations go rampant.”(Seven)

“It might take us long master, after all the church that are in every location in these place are servants to him. Each of them might be housing their experiments too.”(Draco)

“Which we can’t allow to be let loose upon this land. We need to destroy all of it first before we took him on, remember he also gains power on each believer he gets for himself. I also need to create some new weapons and armors in the upcoming battle on their kind.”(Seven)

“Ouuhh!”(Laura)

“What is it sweetie? Are you telling mama to do her best? I’m so happy you support me.”(Seven)

Seven cuddles Laura more only making Draco sigh upon the usual routine he mostly sees now.

If they are indeed finally trying to start their plans it might take some years more before they complete it. I need to stop them beforehand to make sure that all living beings are safe. Seven thoughts all of these in her mind before going back to playing with Laura, thinking of their future ahead the wheels finally start to move in motion.

Don’t forget to favorite the chapter.

9