3-2 Laura Sweetie!
161 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5 months had passed since the day they moved to their new home.

Laura was finally tottering all around the room, Seven was surprised from the fast development and aided Laura in tottering. Draco kept laughing on the sight of his master matching her Daughter’s movements tottering behind her. Which he was clobbered on making him fall asleep for a day, while that happened Seven also started to teach Laura to talk.

“Laura.”(Seven)

Points at herself

“Mother, or mama come on speak with me.”(Seven)

“Abu.”(Laura)

“Maaaama, come on sweetie.”(Seven)

“Baaabu.”(Laura)

“Master laura is only about 7 months old, so she’s not that fluent yet.”(Draco)

“It doesn’t hurt to try and teach her already right? Now Laura again, Maaama.”(Seven)

“Abuuuu.”(Laura)

Laura then crawls away from her and starts going around the room.

“But this is surprising master, she’s just 7 months old but she can manage to walk and talk a little.”(Draco)

“Maybe it’s also because of her stats, anyway where are the others?”(Seven)

“I think Sol gone to the cult base to order some surveillance from the 2 new hideouts they manage to find.”(Draco)

“I see, go search for Luke i need some new diapers and toys for Laura.”(Seven)

“Yes master.“(Draco)

Draco left the room while Laura crawled onwards to Seven, the child tapped her legs and kept saying abu.

“Come here sweetie, what do you wanna do next?”(Seven)

Seven took Laura at the floor and carried her at her arms, showing her the beautiful sights in the mansion as always. Laura kept talking with baby words that makes Seven smile, her daughter was very energetic and always seem to enjoy herself. 

“Buu, abuu!”(Laura)

“Yes, yes that’s a bird.”(Seven)

Stacy turns right upon the corridor and sees Seven with Laura.

“Master, enjoying talking again?”(Stacy)

“Yeah, Laura say hello to Stacy.”(Seven)

“Waaauu.”(Laura)

Laura does a hand wave gesture with her left hand. Stacy smiles upon the child their master adopted, she then took a toy from her pockets and gave it to Laura.

“Hello too Lady Laura, please enjoy playing with the toy.”(Stacy)

“Stacy any news regarding that faction?”(Seven)

“Yes, there seems to be something or someone they want to raid on. Our spies said that they seemed to be preparing to attack someone.”(Stacy)

“Any hints that it might be us?”(Seven)

“There are some master.”(Stacy)

“I see, i’m sure everything is prepared then?”(Seven)

“Of course master, do we leave some of them alive for interrogation?”(Stacy)

“Yeah, we need to know more about their allies. Also we need to make an example of them.”(Seven)

“Then we will make sure to clean the floors after it happens.”(Stacy)

“Keep up the good work Stacy.”(Seven)

“Yes master, farewell then.”(Stacy)

Laura waved at Stacy when she left, Seven then carried Laura again and moved into the dining room. The cooks were cooking some appetizers for the afternoon when they saw their master, the head cook then immediately stopped and moved to greet her.

“Master! Are you hungry?”(Head cook)

“I can make do with some sandwich, i also want some food for Laura.”(Seven)

“Coming right up.”(Head cook)

The cook then returned to the kitchen to prepare some food. Seven then sat Laura to the baby chair beside her and also sat on her own seat, waiting for the food to come the cooks finally appeared with their food in hand.

“Here is some sandwich master, also we made Lady Laura’s food mashed potato instead.”(Cook)

“That’s good, your free to go. I will ring the bell when i want something.”(Seven)

“Yes master.”(Cook)

Hmm.. I wish that they would all dine with me on this spacious table. I guess i can’t escape this kind of treatment, i should feed Laura while i eat. Seven thoughts about it and took a spoonful of mashed potato and slowly fed it to Laura bit by bit.

While she fed Laura and eaten her sandwich, Draco appeared and landed on her shoulder. Draco informed her about that Luke finally bought everything she needed and moved them all to her room. Sol also entered the dining room and greeted his master, telling her of the current dilemma of the hardship in looking for the hideouts of their enemies.

“Master, my men have reported that there seems to be some sort of army forming up in the hideout near Vesta City.”(Sol)

“Monster army in that place? Does the people there know their weaknesses?”(Seven)

“I heard that since the incident 5 months ago the guild branch in Stormhelm shared that information to all guilds.”(Sol)

“When will those monsters move then?”(Seven)

“Abuu!”(Laura)

“They think that it might be around a week master.”(Sol)

“I see, in a week then i will be visiting there. I want you to take care of Laura when that day comes.”(Seven)

“Umm, master won’t you at least take some men with you? Like they can aid in telling all the people there about it?”(Sol)

“Hmm, I guess i can take some with me. Only those that would really do their jobs, you pick them.”(Seven)

“Understood master.”(Sol)

“Vaavaa.”(Laura)

“Oh Laura! Your almost there! Repeat after me, Mama.”(Seven)

“Vaavaa.”(Laura)

Sol moves out to prepare the people that would be going with his master in a week, while Seven plays with Laura in her baby chair. Draco slept on the table that was comfortable for him, he was woken up when Seven called the cooks to clean the table and dishes.

He followed after his master who was holding Laura making her try walking again. Laura was tottering around the corridors and was aided by Seven to make sure she won’t fall. Seven slowly let’s her go to make her try tottering by herself, when she always saw that Laura was about to fall she would always teleport in front of her and hold Laura.

It took them about 30 minutes before they reached her room, Laura was very happy in tottering all around. When they finally entered their room Laura crawled around the room, Draco watched over her to make sure she won’t eat dirty things. Seven locked the room and opened the main bedroom. The main bedroom was furnished with a big beautiful red bed, and it was full of things for daily use. Laura’s crib was at the front of the bed and can be spotted easily if she wants to take a look at Laura.

Laura crawled her way to enter the room in which Draco pushed the door open more so that Laura won’t hit it. Seven saw her daughter and carried Laura into her arms before she lay her to the crib.

“Babuu!”(Laura)

“I know sweetie, but it’s time for you to sleep now.”(Seven)

“Shall i push the crib back and forth master?”(Draco)

“Sure i still have to confirm something to Stacy and Luke. Make sure she sleeps alright?”(Seven)

“Yes master.”(Draco)

Seven nuzzles her nose with Laura’s first that makes the baby giggle. After that she left the room where Draco finally tries to make Laura sleep. Seven thoughts of her plans first in a week and in the attack that would happen in the mansion. She then leaves with that thought in mind to meet with her people in a meeting in her office. Ringing her bell she now awaits everyone for a meeting on how to deal with them properly for her future plans.

Don't forget to favorite if you liked the chapter.

9