3-4 Prepare Vesta City
81 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A bright new day came after their meeting yesterday evening. Seven then kept playing with Laura who is now finally awake.

Stacy was with her personal combat maid unit and prepared the traps. Luke was with his raid unit and moving up to the nearest place where they can wait for an opportunity. While Sol was preparing his men and waiting for master’s clone.

Draco was in his master’s room looking at her playing with Laura.

“Master? Isn’t it about time for you to create your clone? Your going to control it and leave your body here too right?”(Draco)

“Yeah but i still want to play a little bit with Laura before leaving.”(Seven)

Somebody knocked at the door and entered, revealing Sol in his black butler outfit. His men stayed outside while he entered to talk to his master.

“Master, everything is prepared and the men are already with me.”(Sol)

“I see, are the others also done with their tasks?”(Seven)

“I believe Luke is already within a close range on our enemy’s hideout. While Stacy had finally prepared all traps and the men are only positioning theirselves on their guarding positions.”(Sol)

“That’s good then.”(Seven)

Seven then created her clone, She created it with her persona Adell.

“I will be occupying that body later too, i will be revealing the truth to the townspeople later.”(Seven)

“I understand, is it also finally time to announce your glorious name throughout the world?”(Sol)

“Not yet, we need a much more bigger problem to gain more people to follow us instead.”(Seven)

“Like what?”(Sol)

“Like exploiting a fake foolish god.”(Seven)

“I see, as expected of my master!”(Sol)

“But that would be later for now we will be moving, I will be teleporting you with my clone near Vesta city.”(Seven)

“I understand master!”(Sol)

“Draco, guard my body and Laura while my consciousness is not here understand?”(Seven)

“You can count on it master!”(Draco)

Seven sat down in her chair and transferred her consciousness into her clone. After she finally gain full control of the clone’s body she then moved outside of her room with Sol.

“Are this the men Sol?”(Seven)

“Yes master.”(Sol)

“Alright all of you stay in the circle that will be appearing.”(Seven)

Seven formed the magic circle and everyone that would go with her stepped inside of it. In an instant they were teleported in the crater near Vesta city.

“I still remember that crater master.”(Sol)

“Relives some memories doesn’t it? Alright i want you guys to tell all the people that they should prepare to leave. Sol you will be coming with me to talk with Count Raymond.”(Seven)

“I understand master! Alright men do your jobs!”(Sol)

All the men left at once while Seven and Sol made their way to the Lioness estate. All the people were happy upon seeing her again since she was using her Adell persona. They have no choice but to go through whole townspeople onslaught of hugs to her. Clearly all the townspeople missed her but she managed to make them leave her be for now by saying she has a life threatening news to tell to Count Raymond.

When they finally reached the Lioness estate the guards opened the way for her. Count Raymond was waiting at the front door and prepared a warm welcome for Seven.

“I’m so glad that your back Adell!”(Count Raymond)

“As do i Count Raymond, but i believe we should leave this celebrations for now. For i have come here bearing news of a monster invasion.”(Seven)

“Really? Then let us move to my office at once.”(Count Raymond)

They all moved at once to Raymond’s office for privacy. 4 of them were inside the office Raymond’s butler joining too.

“I believe i should tell you the truth now before i tell you the whole details.”(Seven)

“What do you mean Adell?”(Count Raymond)

Seven disengages her Adell form and transforms her clone to her real form.

“My real name is Seven.”(Seven)

“I see.... I believe there’s a reason why you had to change your appearance?”(Count Raymond)

“Yeah, but know that what i did here and the cooperation did with you all is my will and i didn’t do that just because of ulterior motives.”(Seven)

“Even if you were using a fake persona it doesn’t change the fact that your the one that saved us, and helped my people. So Seven i’m very thankful for your aid and help you’ve done for us.”(Count Raymond)

“I understand, now let’s get to the main point. The monsters that attacked Stormhelm City will be the same ones that would be attacking here.”(Seven)

“What should we do?”(Count Raymond)

“Get everyone to use holy element imbued weapons, also tell the mages to use holy magic. Those are the monster’s weakness, also close off the gates i’m having my men tell the people to hide in their basements.”(Seven)

“In what direction will they be coming Seven?”(Count Raymond)

“That’s the thing i’m not sure about for now. Later i would be checking it but tell your men to keep their eyes open. We don’t need another surprise attack like what the goblins did.”(Seven)

“I understand, butler please get some men to deliver those messages at once to the gate keepers.”(Count Raymond)

The butler left at once after he served tea to Seven and Count Raymond.

“I believe we still had some important matters to talk about right?”(Seven)

“Yes, you had the same name with the one known as the harbinger of destruction. That’s why i really want to know what is your motive now by coming back in this time.”(Count Raymond)

“Then sit because this would be a very long conversation.”(Seven)

Seven puts a lot of defensive measures to make sure no one will know about what she would talk about with the Count. While in the far north an army of monsters is marching their way to Vesta City.

5