3-5 Nice Try
87 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
Alright guys lets help a fellow author! Elim is currently on a major campaign! So I will be happy if you would help Elim too! Elim’s novel is Dalis’s odyssey: The Reincarnated Shadow’s Return! Thanks for reading!

“Looks like everything is finally in place.”(Stacy)

Stacy moves around the whole mansion checking if the traps are all ready and if their defenses have some problems. After she checked them all she finally gone to her master’s room that she knocked first before entering.

“Master, i’m finally done preparing everything.”(Stacy)

“Sorry Stacy, master’s consciousness is on her clone for now.”(Draco)

“I see, i will be stationing myself here to defend master’s body then.”(Stacy)

“Alright Stacy, i’m counting on you to prevent our enemies from reaching master.”(Draco)

Stacy left the room and Draco created a strong barrier protecting the room.

While in a bar near a certain enemy’s hideout.

Luke was drinking while maintaining a good distance from the enemy’s hideout. Waiting for a chance to strike he’s men are also hanging out in some shops, waiting for their Leader’s order they are all prepared to move out.

Suddenly a large group of men left the hideout finally appearing in the streets. A dark man led them and moved quickly away to the direction of his master’s mansion. Luke then linked with Stacy informing her of the incoming threat before he called out his men to get ready.

The guards of the ungrind faction stationed theirselves outside to guard the hideout. Checking their surroundings, from afar they can see a beautiful carriage approaching them. When it reached them it opened the door to reveal an old noble.

When Luke confirmed it he finally ordered his men to mobilize at once and apprehend the noble. Luke brandished his two silver daggers as weapons and dashed through the enemies. He instantly incapacitated two guards before the rest of his men apprehended the noble and took the guards down. All the people that were in the vicinity were paid by gold to keep their mouths shut about what would happen.

After some of his men brought the noble with them to interrogate him later. Luke entered the hideout with his men. Knocking out the guards on the way they’re trying their best not to kill any people of this city. After reaching a door leading to the underground levels they finally clasped their weapons.

“All men this time we will show no mercy. Remember this people were the ones experimenting on humans like us, and they made them monsters. This people doesn’t deserve mercy for they are no longer reasonable.”(Luke)

All of his men nodded and steeled their resolve to face the upcoming battle.

Meanwhile in the mansion.

“Heh, were almost there men.”

Leading them was a man wearing a full iron body armor that is hidden behind his robe that covers his body. He called himself Gustav and ordered his men to surround the mansion and get theirselves inside. They didn’t know that there was a magic item placed in the gates that can hear their conversations.

“Looks like this guys are idiots, well even though they may be like that take precautions as always we can’t disobey our master’s order to don’t die.”(Stacy)

All the combatants with here nodded and each of them gone through their respective stations. Only Stacy left, she activated the traps and gone back to her master’s room.

Afternoon time nearing evening.

“It’s time men! Let’s go and earn ourselves a gift from our god!”(Gustav)

With his men they finally climbed the mansion’s gates to get through. When they finally stepped down one of his men stepped a plate. They only heard a scream in his direction before they checked it. When they finally reached his location they saw his body below a hole impaled with spears. They cursed and moved quickly looking for their own ways to go in being enraged by what happened to their comrade.

Gustav finally gotten inside with three of his men. Checking their surroundings he ordered his men to check if their comrades had gotten inside too. Before they tried to check their comrades, they heard screaming and wailing. When they checked outside the window they saw their comrades being killed by maids and butlers swiftly with their daggers.

Gustav stopped his men from trying to help because he saw how they’ve gotten overwhelmed so easily.

“There’s no hope for us now damn it! We can only focus on our main mission for now.”(Gustav)

“And pray tell what mission is that?”(Stacy)

Hearing the woman’s voice they all looked behind them and they spotted her at the end of the hallway. They saw that she wasn’t wielding any weapon and his three men lowered their guards while Gustav didn’t.

“You fools! Always keep your guard up! And you woman! Tell us where we can locate your master or i will kill you!”(Gustav)

“Oh is that so? Well i can tell you if you guys get closer you know? You guys are to far.”(Stacy)

“You three go first! I’m gonna make sure there’s no one near us!”(Gustav)

Gustav confirmed and listen carefully to their surroundings while his men ventured near Stacy. When they finally reached half near of her location, Stacy took something in each of her hands cuffs and brandished 6 needles. Before they had gotten the chance to react Stacy thrown 2 needles on each of them at once.

Gustav heard his men’s voices and saw three of them going down the floor. Seeing their bodies instantly have some green veins all around it.

“Damn you! That’s poison right!?”(Gustav)

Gustav took a battle stance and focused all of his senses.

“Yes it is and very deadly too. I just used 2 to each of them for instant death that’s all.”(Stacy)

“Damn you!”(Gustav)

Gustav forwards quickly and thrusted his sword. Stacy evaded it and backed a distance before crouching to take her daggers in her stockings. When she charged again Stacy unleashed a relentless onslaught of her dagger unto him.

Gustav manages to dodge, and block those daggers closely, but he was already suffering some minor scrapes to his body, and injuries from the onslaught.

He then forced Stacy back using Wide slash before he healed himself.

“Your not bad for a maid.”(Gustav)

“I will take that as a compliment.”(Stacy)

“You better be, after all you will be dying here! Piercing thrust!”(Gustav)

He then instantly appeared before her. Stacy managed to block it with her daggers but her clothes suffered from the force and destroyed it. She force him back quickly by exchanging blades with him before she kicked him in his abdomen.

Gustav whistled upon seeing her only wearing her undergarments of black lingerie.

“If there wasn’t an important mission i would be forcing you into your knees now and relentlessly piston you.”(Gustav)

Stacy smirked at him.

“Too bad then right? But at least you managed to see me like this before you die.”(Stacy)

“Heh, well then i guess it’s time to fini- coughs some blood, what’s happening to me!”(Gustav)

“Exactly as i predicted, you will be dying by my dagger’s poison.”(Stacy)

“No way! Cure! Why? Why is it not working!?”(Gustav)

“Because i disrupted your mana flow when i kicked you earlier. Your really an idiot.”(Stacy)

“No way...”(Gustav)

Gustav then slumped down to the ground, he continuously gurked blood while slowly dying.

“It seems that all of your men had finally been cleaned up too. Too bad for your god but i can say that at least you’ve tried. Nice try, gives a thumbs up.”(Stacy)

That’s the last sight Gustav witnessed before he died. Stacy then called her men to clean everything up before she left to ask Luke about his side if he was done to.

1