3-6 Apprehending
86 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
Alright guys lets help a fellow author! Elim is currently on a major campaign! So I will be happy if you would help Elim too! Elim’s novel is Dalis’s odyssey: The Reincarnated Shadow’s Return! Thanks for reading!


Before the mansion was attacked.

Luke finally opened the door and gone down through the stairs with his men. When they finally reached a corridor Luke halted his men. He heard voices in one of the rooms and motioned his men to silence the enemies there. He’s men followed his order and silently opened the door, their mage used sleep to put their enemies down quickly.

After tying up and suppresing the enemies mouths in that room they also started sweeping the rooms in the corridor. Luke was leading some of his men with him when they spotted a statue of what appears to be the god that their enemies worship. They hid in the corner when they spotted a large group of enemies coming.

The enemies entered the room and started kneeling down. Hailing their god they didn’t notice Luke and his men. Luke then motioned again to his men to knock all the enemies to sleep. Each enemy being swiftly knocked out silently, in about 10 minutes they finally cleared the whole room and did the same to what they did to the enemies earlier.

“How is everything going?”(Luke)

“Sir Luke, it appears that they still have a hidden underground floor. One spotted our men and tried to run away using that hidden door.”

“I see, maybe that’s where their leader is. All right the others stay here! 5 men will come with me.”(Luke)

He picked out the men that will be coming with him and left to go down to the new underground floor. The other men were left to guard the enemies.

Luke finally reached a clear ground and stumbled upon what looks to be a dungeon. His men gasped at the sight in which he shushed them instantly. When his men was finally okay they proceeded to move slowly. Checking each of their surroundings they spotted some dead bodies. Checking the rooms they saw different magic circles and also what appears to be chemicals in each room.

“This must also be one of their experimentation dens. Disgusting, how can they do this to their fellow human.”(Luke)

“What should we do Sir Luke?”

“We need this whole place intact for our master. She will be surely checking this, for now check all the rooms and make sure there’s no one here anymore.”(Luke)

His men followed his orders and checked every room to their last bit. Luke sensed a presence on the door in the other end of the corridor. He motioned 2 men to come with him and they proceeded there first. When he opened the door they spotted 5 of their enemies that appears to be surrounding someone with a ceremonial garb.

“Enemies!? How did they get in here!?”

“Bishop, what should we do?”

“Eliminate them, we still have to pray to our god.”(Bishop)

The 5 enemies charged at them at once. Luke dealt with the first one in the front and dodged his lunge at him. He countered with a punch through their guts and send him flying back to his ally toppling them both over. Luke’s 2 men dealt with the other two, while Luke dealt with the one that aiming for him.

It brandished it’s sword from his scabbard and tried to slash through Luke. Luke caught the blade with both of his daggers and deflected it back before he swayed easily in his enemies lower left. He easily sliced his enemy’s legs and moved behind quickly instantly slitting its throat. When he spotted the 2 enemies earlier that had finally gotten up he dashed quickly against them.

His 2 men managed to dealt a deathblow to each of their enemies before chasing after their leader. When the 2 enemies finally saw Luke coming for them they brandished their weapons. Luke used shadow step and quickly disappeared by melding with his shadow. The 2 enemies were surprised and panicked at once not noticing Luke appear behind them. Luke then pierced the enemy’s head with his dagger through his brain and sliced the other enemy’s head off.

“Useless men! I can’t even focus on praying for my lord.”(Bishop)

“It’s over! Surrender at once and you may still live depending on our master’s wishes.”(Luke)

“My god will decide whether i should surrender or not, and he said to fight!”(Bishop)

The Bishop took the staff in front of the altar and slammed it into the ground. It created a large magic force around it forcing Luke back while his 2 men flew to the wall. Luke then blessed himself with buffs against his enemy.

“Die heretic! Holy Burst Rain!”(Bishop)

“Quick reflex!”(Luke)

The Bishop’s magic attack created a lot of holy projectiles targeting Luke. Luke then charged against the Bishop while evading the projectiles, somersaulting away and jumping while stepping in the walls so he can quickly move faster. When he finally almost reached the Bishop it created a large barrier against him preventing him from going near the Bishop.

“Holy Beam!”(Bishop)

Luke backflipped at once avoiding the attack. He then looked quickly to his surroundings on what he can use against the Bishop’s barrier. Spotting the Chandelier full of candles in the ceiling, he motioned over to his 2 men that had finally recovered to the chandelier and to bring it down.

His two men understood and used magic against the chandelier. The Bishop was surprised by what they did and looked above him seeing the chandelier falling to his Barrier. The chandelier’s impact created a large crack on the barrier which Luke took advantage in and charged through it.

“Deadly dash!”(Luke)

Luke lowered his hands to his legs and focused his strength. He then raised the dagger in his front and instantly created a strong force leaving behind a strong wind blow to his men. The Bishop was scared when Luke suddenly appeared in front of him breaking his barrier and creating a giant crack on the floor where he stood at earlier. Luke then put the Bishop to sleep and ordered his 2 men to carry the Bishop.

They then left upstairs and did the headcount. Luke sensed a link coming and focused to link with the person.

“Luke were done on my end, how about you?”(Stacy)

“I’m also done, i will be waiting here with my men. Tell master to come here at once when it’s finally okay.”(Luke)

“Alright, clean your mess there we don’t want master being tainted by their dirtiness.”(Stacy)

“Alright, link out.”(Luke)

When he was finally done he ordered his men to clean up the surroundings after they finally got all the enemies tied up. Guarding the enemies they captured and remembering the dungeons below them. Luke wishes that their master would be done quickly as possible so that they can take a rest.

3