3-7 Revealing her true form to the people of Vesta City
176 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Evening in Vesta City.

Seven was with her men, with them is Count Raymond with the adventurers, guards, knights, and also the guild master.

“Everyone! This is Seven, you also known her before as Adell!”(Count Raymond)

The crowd then started murmuring upon the sudden announcement of Count Raymond. Gen, Chris, and Marle were surprised by the sudden announcement since they once fought together with Seven. Payne was as usual hiding his face and now showing any emotions upon hearing the sudden announcement.

Seven then moved forward to address everyone. All the people noticed her and attentively listen to what she has to say.

“It’s true, you guys have known me before as Adell. But i assure each and one of you that what i did while i was still lying to you guys were my real feelings. I will try save each and one of you from danger like what is happening right now.”(Seven)

“Yeah! Even though she might have lied to us, she saved us all from the goblin attack and also from those bandits before.”(Gen)

“I believe in you Adell! Oh wait i mean Seven!”(Marle)

“You guys can only say that because you’ve been with her in that time! What do we know you guys might have been brainwashed!”(Adventurer)

“Does someone that brainwashes people let everyone still remember what she did before on who disrespects her? And also what happened at the bar!? Not right?”(Chris)

“Each and one of us have their own opinions! But for now all of you please follow what Seven will be telling us to do! Believe in our savior again!”(Knight)

“That’s right, if we don’t help each other now in the upcoming monster invasion we won’t win.”(Payne)

“Yeah that’s right!”(Mage)

“I will follow you Seven!”(Guard)

Seven smirked upon seeing the people rallying up to follow her. Count Raymond then received a message from one of his scouts that they’ve finally seen a glimpse of the monster army.

“Everyone please listen to Seven attentively now! My scouts reported that they finally saw a glimpse of the monster army!”(Count Raymond)

Everyone finally quieted down at once before Seven finally spoke.

“Alright everyone please follow my orders directly. Guards please stay in the road keep your eyes open for any monster that may have gotten through. Knights and adventurers will be going with us in the north gate, time is running out! Let’s go!”(Seven)

The guards dispersed into groups at once to guard the roads. While Seven and the others moved quickly to prepare for the attack on the north gate. When they finally reached the north gate, Seven ordered them at once to their positions putting the mages and archers on the walls as always.

“I will be facing them head on, but i’m sure a lot of them will still try to get here. So always keep ready, sharpen your eyes don’t let them kill any single one of us.”(Seven)

Everyone nodded at once and focused to their current tasks at hand.

“How about us master?”(Sol)

“Spread the men throughout the gates, make sure there won’t any be monsters getting in.”(Seven)

“I understand master, all men spread out! Make sure to serve our master to your utmost best!”(Sol)

“Yes!”

All of his men spread out at once before Sol bowed to his master before he left.

“Count Raymond, Payne, i will leave the protection of the north gate to you.”(Seven)

“Yeah you can count on it, give em hell Seven.”(Count Raymond)

Seven then left at once to confront the monster army far away from them for now. Count Raymond took a look on his men and their defenses if everything is prepared. Payne organized the adventurers on who should be at the front and the backup units.

When Seven finally reached the far plains she finally got a glimpse of a very large monster army. The same monsters who attacked Stormhelm are now marching on continuously. Seven smirked at the sight and activated a wide area magic, interfering with anyone who tries to get a glimpse of what’s happening inside of it.

“Now then i guess i can finally let loose once in a while. It’s been a long time since i managed to unleash some of my skills after all. I will take delight in mowing this poor creatures and saving them from their poor fate.”(Seven)

Seven smirked and released one of her hidden limiter seal. It trembled the ground at once creating a large rumbling sound around the area. The monster’s leader sensed it and felt fear upon the intense power surge he is feeling right now.

Feeling dread on continuing his march he doesn’t know that he already lost his chance to escape when Seven released one of her limiters.

1