Pieced Together 6
6.9k 9 213
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author’s Note: I usually design my sex scenes in a way that they are entirely skippable and confined to one chapter. If you aren’t here for the lewds, be aware that this chapter is just that: Lewds.

“I don’t like this,” Apexus whined as both girls took a seat on his carapace. Although they were stark naked, he couldn’t see either of them or feel their round asses press into his body. The image in his core alone made the lust tentacles rise from his surface again.

“Too bad, this is your punishment,” writhing on top of him from just that little vibration, Reysha giggled. This had been her entire idea, the curious cat wanted more of this new sensation she had felt earlier. For the slime, pleasuring them with the vibrations of his voice yielded nothing in return. “Start humming, you hunk!”

Waiting just another moment, hoping Aclysia would maybe change her mind about this, Apexus resigned to his fate as a pleasure provider and exercised the might of his vocal wood. Making a continuous sound, the plates of his carapace buzzed at a high frequency.

“This is…” Aclysia gasped after a few seconds, “Hi-aah-ghly interesting…”

Reysha had something less articulate to say, “Fuck, fuck, f-aaahhh-ck yessssss,” she cursed and moaned. It tickled a bit, this unknown way of pleasure, but more than that it was intense. Although they didn’t reach too deep, the vibrations had her pussy lips and clit at a constant state of stimulation. It was way better than just rubbing herself with her fingers, even getting eaten out would find it hard to compete with this.

Although initially unenthused, the sweet sounds coming from both of them gave Apexus enough reason to put some more force into this. Only a light drain on his stamina, the slime could maintain his voice for a while and decided to intensify. The humming grew louder, like standing right next to a beehive.

“Ohhh, Awaakeneeerrrr,” Aclysia’s voice went even above that buzzing sound. Running her hands through her orderly white hair, her lower body grinded back and forth over a smooth bump in Apexus’ hide. It was a slick motion, lubricated with her lovejuices, flowing eagerly. “I am… I am cumming… I am already…” her voice grew higher and higher in pitch, until she lost words entirely.

Even through the wood, Apexus could feel her thighs clenching. A long shout escaped the metal fairy, a sound of pure delight, as the stress of the past days found a relief in a sudden orgasm. Her hips rocked up and down, her body both craving and shying away from the overstimulation that his continued vibrating provided. Each time she came into contact with him, her entire body jerked and her slowly dying shout was reinforced again. It made her aftershocks their own little, almost torturous, orgasms.

The second her pussy calmed, Aclysia went back to grind against him. It wasn’t just the slime and the tiger girl that had desperately wanted to fuck these past days, the white-haired divine creation was simply less vocal about it. Her pale skin reflect what little moonlight there was as she panted.

Reysha, on the other hand, was howling as she wildly rode the slime. Her entire approach to this thing had quickly changed from ‘trying something new’ to ‘get herself to cum again and again with abandonment of every bit of ladylike behaviour’. Her legs were straddling the, thankfully a bit smaller, slime, securing her in position as she leaned forwards. Her entire pussy was pressed against the buzzing surface, her ass and chest both pushed out, spine curved.

Her deliciously brown body with the even darker tiger lines was quickly growing sweaty. Breathing immensely quickly and close to the fire, she felt like she was running a marathon. One hand helped keep her balance, the other currently pressing fingers into her mouth to suck on. Index and middle finger, pressed together, her luscious lips closed around them. Yet, saliva still escaped and ran down her palm, the whirling of her tongue creating dirty, slurping sounds.

When they were entirely drenched, the Reysha pulled them out and reached behind her. Her hand slide between the taught skin of her ass and the two wet fingers soon pressed against her sphincter. Who cared about how filthy things were if they felt good? She didn’t even ask herself that question, she just wanted to feel even better.

She let out a long purr as she probed her own ass at the same time as she was pushed over the edge. “Yes, oh my everything, yessss,” her erotic voice reached Apexus keen ears, together with a small beg, “Fuck my face you perverted blob!”

Easier said than done, but the slime was up for the challenge. Unable to see them, he sent several of his tentacles to the two beauties grinding on his back. They slithered around their curves, gave the slime something better than view, the feeling of their smooth skin under his grasp. The heat they radiated against him, their softly writhing forms, constricted loosely by him, the feeling of their breasts.

That last one was always wonderful. Making his way around the soft lumps of meat and the valley between them, squishing them, it was just as great as touching the firmer but overabundant meat of their asses. Pressing into them and being half-enveloped by their warmth was just the greatest. Well, greatest behind being actually fully enveloped by them by getting inside them.

Although Aclysia hadn’t asked for anything, Apexus found himself guided into her mouth at the same time as he found the source of Reysha’s moaning. The shouts of lust ceased, were replaced with quiet, throaty groans and sucking, slurping echoes. A trade the slime was all too happy about, feeling all of it on his sensitive tentacles as they slid back and forth inside the confinements of their hollowed cheeks and mucus covered throats.

All the while he fucked their mouths and caressed their forms with his greedy tendrils, Apexus could imagine them perfectly as they writhed upon his vibrating forms. He sensed movement best anyhow. The rising and falling chest of Aclysia, the ecstatic writhing of Reysha, the not-so-subtle change of a woman pleasured and one at the climax, from fluid motions to jerky and sudden, he felt it all.

Always working at the edge of how deep they were allowed to go, he felt his sensitive, engorged heads push through the blissful tightness of mouth and throat. Every so often, he remembered to let Reysha breathe. It was a hard thing to resist to see just how long he could abuse her mouth for. Something about establishing dominance even in sex deeply resonated with his predatory instinct. It pushed him closer to the edge. Then he went right over it.

The white liquid pumped out of all of the tentacles that were touching their bodies. Covering them in the thick seed and sending it guzzling down their throats. Reysha and Aclysia both swallowed it without hesitation, eagerly even. Apexus’ pheromone ducts released a potent cloud of lust-increasing smells, designed exactly to make the females cum at the same time as him with its short-term effect.

It worked like a charm, both of them freezing with every muscle in their bodies quivering. Shivers of release rolled over their spines as their ecstasy suddenly spiked. Unable to move away from the vibrations, they were hit by the full force of thought-annihilating bliss, their pussies being continuously assaulted. Spurt after spurt of hot white landed on their bodies.

As the spurts became dribbles, Apexus felt clarity of thought set in and his tentacles retract into his body. He didn’t quite have the vigour today to cum twice in a row. Reysha purred deeply and bowed down to his ear, “Ready again when you are.”

Apexus stopped buzzing, finally, to say, “Give me a bit.” A few minutes rest would surely be enough to get the tentacles growing again.

They fucked four more times that night.

 

213