Season 1 Q&A
4k 6 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alright, Season 1 QnA is a go. Not a whole lot of questions, but this also doesn’t have a whole lot of active readers (yet, hopefully). For the ease of answering, the format for this will be like a typical interview. Let’s begin.

____

From: Grandmasterassassin Doom

A question for Apexus what is the tastiest thing you have eaten so far and why that is?

Apexus: On raw taste, boss monster’s win. Magic is best season… Magic is the best spice, better words. Added with gratification, though, eating that eagle that I got my wings from was great.
____

From: ChristopherCraven

To Acylsia which next permanent Growth would you want for Apexus to have and why if you could choose?

Aclysia: The answer would be either a proper magical cortex, so that he might learn Skills and Spells, or some sort of musculature, so he can move more effectively. Practicality is the most important attribute.

To Apexus if you could give a permanent Growth to Acylsia without losing it which would it be?

Apexus: The pheromone ducts, having her smell sweetly would improve her beauty. Have nothing useful for her.

To Funatic which was your favorite dungeon on the first leaf and why did you enjoy it?

Funatic: That would go to either White Wood or Clearwater. Both because I got to do some level designing, Clearwater more because it was the first one and White Wood because story stuff happened in it.

_____

From: Wolf of Paris

To Apexus:

Since you can alter the size and placement of your permanent growths, what is the loudest roar you can make with your speech plates?

Apexus: About as loud as a human scream at the top of their lungs. Pitch can be more obnoxious though.

If you could choose, what would you want your next Permanent Growth to be?
Apexus: My answer would be the same as Aclysia’s, although I would prioritize the muscles of over the magic.

Reysha, what part of which monster tasted the best, and why?

Reysha: The giant spiders in Clearwater. Specifically, the legs. Taste like lobster times three. Insects in general look horribly unappealing – at first, I got used to that shit by now – but are pretty tasty.

Aclysia, what are your top three qualities for an ideal leaf to live on?

Aclysia: Ordered civilization, respect for faith and general safety.

And that’s all of them already. Looking forwards to answering and creating more questions in Season 2~

65