Humanoid Road Finale – More. [Erotic Content]
3.9k 6 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aclysia used what little presence of mind she still had to hastily pull a blanket out from her inventory and throwing it onto the stone. Reysha wouldn’t even have needed that comfort to hastily turn on all fours and present her ass to her lover. Pussy and the inside of her thighs were already glistening with steadily flowing honey. Quickly emulating her, Aclysia kneeled down next to her. Her cunt was no less drooling, and the two fantastic bubble butts were both shoved in his direction. Pale white and caramel brown skin rub together as they squirmed.

“Fucking spank me, gorgeous!” Reysha pleaded, panting audibly between her words. Everything aligned and there was no holding back now, she wanted to feel everything she could. “Make my ass ripple!”

Apexus was somewhat hesitant. Not in getting behind them on the blanket, that was something he did in a core pulse, but in actually spanking her. He had no idea how strong he actually was now and to test it first on his girls felt like risky business. “You sure? I’m not sure how hard I can hit.”

“It’s been way too fucking long, yes!” Reysha near-shouted curving her spine to make her ass that bit more presentable. She had been together with the slime for over half a year now and in that entire time, the best spanking she had gotten she had given herself. A rather hollow imitation of the genuine feeling, which lay even further back than the start of their relationship. Reysha wasn’t impressed enough by just any man she had a tumble with to play the bottom. When it came to Apexus, that question had been solved a while ago. “Spank me!”

“Start careful, if it pleases you, darling,” Aclysia added, her tone sweet and submissive. The sexual tendrils were ready to extend from the slime’s back at any moment, but for now he concentrated on the task at hand.

He put one hand on each of their asses, Aclysia to his left and Reysha to his right, and squeezed. Both women mumbled something under their breath at the touch. His hands had gotten larger and the grip was unsurprisingly firmer than before. Being able to sink that little bit deeper into their bouncy butts was already a fantastic feeling. Then he raised his hand of Reysha’s, just a few centimetres, and brought it back down. That barely had any impact, so he tried again with a bit more distance.

Immediately, Apexus knew that this was something he would love to do again and again.

The sharp, clapping sound. The yelp of pain and pleasure by Reysha. The jiggle of her ass. The little reddening that came in response. All of it spoke to the dominant and sadistic sides of his character. “Harder,” Reysha pleaded and Apexus eagerly gave her what she wanted. “Harder!” she pleaded after the third smack on her ass. “HARDER!” she screamed and a rush of delightful pain ran up her spine when he hit her for the fifth time. “Yessssss,” she hissed, feeling the burning on her ass cheek. “That’s it, more, please!”

The slime was all too happy to oblige her, alternating between spanking and groping her ass. Instinctive responses to the pain grew more intense, as the imprints of his hand became more numerous and her sensitivity rose. Soon, he had to just give her a little tap to get a little whimper out of her.

One the left side, Aclysia was getting the same treatment. Her fantastically fat ass bounced as Apexus hit her. She didn’t beg for more, she just moaned with such delight that the humanoid slime couldn’t hold back on doing it again and again. Reysha may have been the one demanding to be spanked initially, but the metal fairy was quickly getting hooked on the taste. A few love taps had been given by tentacles and Reysha before, but this was a whole different level. It made her submissive and masochistic sides sing with delight.

Appreciating the jiggle, Apexus spread the love to the previously untouched parts of their butts until Aclysia’s ass was red and Reysha’s a deeper shade of reddish brown. “Fucking hellroots, you enjoy this,” the tiger girl giggled, starring at the metal fairy who was already drooling on the blanket. Leaning over, Reysha claimed the pink lips of her fellow slime-enthusiast. They moaned, gasped, whimpered and yelped into each other’s mouth while more sharp slaps echoed in the boss room. “Goddess, a hard cock is all I want from life now.”

“Darling… darling would csssss-“ she took a sharp inhale when her ass was hit another time. The slime was toning it down now, wanting to hear what they were saying. Little taps were enough now anyway, with their backsides that sensitive. “certainly… b-benefit from a penis… it would make the disguise complete…”

Reysha giggled and Apexus tried his best to make a smile appear on his face that was not creepy and reflected the amusement he felt at that flimsy excuse. Along with amusement, Apexus felt curiosity. He had eaten enough dicks in his time to understand how to make one or, at least, make something very similar. Theoretically, he had all he needed.

While still giving their round, red butts the kneading they deserved, he concentrated some attention inwards. The liquid muscle was originally meant to connect to membrane anyway, so Apexus had an easy time constructing a simple, flaccid extension from his groin area. Then he manipulated the membrane around that muscle to mimic the spongey tissue usually found in reproductive organs and concentrated an above average amount of slime in it. That gave it the rigidity of an erect phallus. Finally, he fused one of his sexual tendrils to the thusly created member. The engorged tip of his penetration tentacles had been similar to that of a human in the first place, just without the foreskin.

All of that happened behind Reysha. The only warning she got for what was about to happen was a more and more excited look in Aclysia’s eyes. Given their continued kiss and the butt worship, the tiger girl hadn’t thought that anything unusual was going on. Then she felt this cock press into her pussy lips and penetrate her.

“YESSSSSSHHHHH!” she screamed, immediately orgasming when his hips pressed against her ultra-sensitive ass. “It’s so hard… it’s so hot… fuck, yes, yes, this is what I needed. I love your tentacles and I love your cock!”

“Want it to be bigger?” Apexus asked in a serious tone. “Longer? Shorter? Girthier?”

Reysha’s pussy was still gushing from the orgasm, as she turned hear head and stared with lustful love at her man. “Stretch me out!” she shouted. Trembles ran through her, became proper spasms while the cock inside her became thicker and just big enough to be comfortable. “Yes… yes… yeshhh!”

“You’re so tight,” Apexus groaned, the tiger girl’s folds writhing around and clinging to his expanding cock. Once he had reached what felt like the largest extent he could go without hurting her, he started to slowly move. Reysha’s first orgasm rolled over into a second one in a matter of a few dozen thrusts. The sensitivity from a recent meal, her general anticipation, the aching state of her behind, the pheromones rising from Apexus, and this being the first doggy style she had in so long all contributed to her immense sensitivity.

Apexus appreciated all of what he felt and saw at that moment. The largely unmalleable shape of this improvised organ certainly lend itself to a different kind of feeling than his tentacles. Rather than simply penetrating her, he was properly stretching her out. Gripping the hard shaft tightly, her tensing pussy walls quivered around him with each renewed climax.

Having to use his hips to penetrate her was something he wasn’t used to either, but it was a splendid exercise in muscle control. Even the initially inexperienced movements were enough to get Reysha screaming and once Apexus got the hang of the simple back and forth, he properly hammered her. Slamming against her backside, making the manhandled ass ripple and her whole body quiver, that was yet another thing the slime loved immediately. He acquired the tastes for humanoid copulation and he wanted more.

However, for all of the pleasures that hammering Reysha’s drooling wet cunt brought him, the tendrils remained something he was just as eager to use. They flexibility and reach were their own advantages, not to mention the ability to adjust their heads to more specialized purposes. Perhaps most importantly, they allowed him to fuck more than just one woman at a time.

Aclysia looked with glee at the tentacles curving around her lover’s back. For sentimental reasons, Apexus’ kept the Skinwalker hide off them, leaving the tentacles with the natural dark blue translucency of his fluid body. For all of the advantages this humanoid body gave him, the slime was still a slime at core.

For her part, the metal fairy just liked the traditional look of the tendrils for aesthetic and nostalgia reasons winding around her wrists. A third tentacle slithered around her neck, pulling her towards her darling while her hands were raised above her head. Once she was upright, the hand on her bubble butt pressed her against his side. “Darling,” she gasped loudly when he gave her ass one more slap.

Apexus devoured her parted, pink lips by bowing down. At first, he simply kissed her. His tendril of a tongue started by swirling around her regular tongue, tasting her metallic sweetness. As greed grew, more tentacles assaulted his beloved angel. Pressing into the softness of her thighs, restricting the lustful quivering of her waist, assaulting her erect nipples with specialized tips and, most overtly, grinding through her pussy lips. The lubricating fluids the tentacles exuded on their own wasn’t needed in the slightest to penetrate that sopping wet cunt, but Apexus loved to see the growing need in the submissive fairy’s eyes.

When he finally did penetrate her, the tentacle in her mouth simultaneously expanded. At the same time, Apexus kissed her, fucked her face and her cunt. Aclysia immediately came and she came hard enough for a gush of pussy juice to stain the blanket with a large wet spot. A second one quickly followed when the slime gave her ass another hard smack. Pain made her entire body rigid for just one moment, the sensation immediately mixing with the numerous pleasures of the bound body and ecstatic mind that rushed through her. One final, tiny tendril, attached to her clit, splitting from the thick one that slid in and out of her cunt. Aclysia’s eyes were glassy and unfocused.

Reysha was insatiable. “Mhre, mhre, mhre,” she gasped into the blanket, clawing at it and biting the cloth with primitive need. Shivers and spasms travelled up and down her spine, the roots of her hairs tingled, her body was glistening from sweat and the high humidity of the place, giving her caramel skin and the stripes a seductive sheen. She had just enough control of her body to swing her ass back and forth. “MORE!” she screamed, throwing her head upwards, just as Apexus sheathed himself all the way inside her.

Although the seed didn’t have to rush up from everywhere, the pumping still made the hard cock tense in a fashion very similar to a human. Spurt after spurt of cum flooded into Reysha’s cunt, filling her with a massive, if infertile, load that no regular man could have compared with. Pressed against his side, by her own volition and by delectable force, Aclysia had not just her pussy filled, but her throat as well. The other tendrils remained steady at their work.

While Aclysia was forced into several more orgasms, Reysha got to ride out the one she was having. Both were having the time of her life. It catered to their individual kinks, the levels of control they wanted to have. Aclysia forfeit it all to please her darling, that was how she preferred to serve him. Reysha was more ‘selfish’ wanting to dwell in sexual ecstasy.

“Cock,” the tiger girl gasped, kneading the blanket like a very happy feline, “cock’s sho goooood.” She gyrated her ass, her pussy working Apexus’ dick to milk every last drop he had from him. The hot seed inside her, the shaft fitting so snugly inside her stretched, sopping wet cunt, her ass still aching from the wonderful abuse, it all made her heart beat up to her throat with delight. “Mooooaaarrrreeee.”

Apexus pulled his tongue out of Aclysia’s throat. To the mindless gasps of the metal fairy, the slime asked. “You want more?”

“Yesshh- AH!” Reysha screamed when he hit her ass mid answer.

“You two want me to fuck you more?” Apexus asked, really getting the hang of this dirty talk thing. “You want me to make you quivering messes?” The humanoid slime was far from done himself. He felt so powerful at the moment, so incredibly ready to engrain himself into every part of them. “When I’m done with you, you won’t ever think of another male.”

“I never needed another man,” Aclysia gasped instinctively. “I love you, I love you, darling, please use me more. Spank me more!” the ecstasy loosened her tongue and made her shamelessly blabber. “Fill me in every way you want. Please, please, I want you to use me. More!”

“More!” Reysha echoed, still wiggling her ass. “Ruin me, you magnificent cock. Make love to me, take me, stretch me out, tease me, pull my hair, hit my ass, cuddle me tightly, do it all. I only want you anyway!”

Apexus smirked with adoration and dominant delight. He reached out to Reysha, “I’ll give you what you want. I’ll give you everything you want, because I love you and your body.” He bundled up the majority of her crimson mane, leaving only some strands to messily frame her face, and firmly pulled at her until her spine arched. Her ass was flat against his groin, when he asked, “Can you feel that?”

Reysha moaned and madly giggled at the same time, while she felt a soft but growing pressure against her backdoor. That little bit was enough to make her tongue loll out. Wild anticipation made her feel hot and cold at the same time. “Yeshhhh,” she answered, trying her best to remain still. “I want that tentacle inshide me!”

“It’s not a tentacle,” Apexus told her, drifting into the tone of a factual explanation. “There is nothing preventing me doing the same improvised thing twice.”

While Reysha thought that his tone wasn’t fitting for the mood, she was too focused on the sensation pressing against her sphincter to care. Because he knew that hole wasn’t, traditionally, meant for what he was about to do to it, Apexus proceeded with caution. The second pecker started comedically small, exuded a lot of lubrication while it grew bigger. A slightly disappointed whimper by the tiger girl could be heard when he first penetrated her backdoor, but that soon changed into wild panting as he surely but steadily widened her. Just as the girth increased, so did the length of the secondary cock.

Reysha’s eyes rolled up bit by bit. By the time the cock in her ass had the same cunt-stretching size as the one in her pussy, the expression of her face was one of raw ecstasy. The blue iris in her black sclera was barely visible anymore, fluids dropped from her tongue and her cunt, and she was completely silent for a few seconds. She trembled wildly, as if she was overtaken by an intense fever. Then he started moving again.

Her ass was tight. The sphincter clenched even tighter than her pussy and the insides of her backdoor pressured him from all directions. It was all different from her pussy and mouth, a third flavour of pressure. Apexus very much preferred the proper hole for these things, but it wasn’t as if he was limited in his choice. Having both at the same time, in addition to so much more, was a heaven on its own. Even if he had been ambivalent to these new sensations, Reysha’s screams would have been all he needed.

“FUUUUUUUUUCK!” the redhead roared on top of her lungs. She blinked rapidly, got control of her sight back for a moment, then he plunged into both of her holes again and wiped every sign of thought from her mind. “Cumming! Cumming! Cumming!” she gasped, her pussy squirting several times, completely drenching the cloth under her knees. “HARDER! FASTER! YES! YEAAAHHHHHSSHHH!”

Apexus obliged her, thrusting into her with all the power this evolved body allowed him. The blanket tore, Reysha gripping it too tightly as she kept orgasming. A tentacle appeared in front of her. Perverted instinct drove her to lean towards it, but Apexus still held her by the hair. He teased her for a moment, keeping the tip just out of the range of her lips. She tasted the tip with her tongue, the pheromone-induced juices were so incredibly sweet. Already drowning in the full-dose, it had no additional effects on the tiger girl. No, the only thing that heightened her pleasure even further was when the tentacle slid into her eagerly offered mouth and stretched out her throat.

From unthinking to reality-annihilating ecstasy, her delight was amplified. The triple penetration she had wanted for so long was finally here, all of the nympho tiger's holes filled by the one slime, the one male, she so deeply adored. He was fucking her so hard every thrust reverberated in her entire being. She could feel nothing but his hard cocks plunging into her ready body over and over again. Climax after climax rolled over her and squirt after squirt she drenched the blanket.

“Darling…” Aclysia whispered needily, looking enviously at the loss of reason that was her fellow lover. Before she could formulate her plead, Apexus was already moving. He kissed her again, another tentacle growing from his back and reaching for her own back entrance. With her, he was less careful, knowing that her metal body could take things quicker and that she would delight in a hint of pain.

Aclysia’s eyelids fluttered as she experienced that same insanity of pleasure. She couldn’t have guessed just how full she would feel, with him inside all of her fuckable holes. It was an incredible sensation, having her entire body dominated and used by his extensions. Steadily, they slid in and out of her, the smooth movements bringing her nothing but delight. ‘Use me,’ she gasped inside her mind, hoping her body served him well.

It did. Without a shadow of a doubt, Apexus was intoxicated by the many sensations running through his sexual growths. The rhythm of all of his movements aligned, making them one messy collection of limbs, squirting orgasm and delight. Tentacles slithered around Reysha’s decently sized tits, kneading them and playing with her nipples, while his left hand still groped Aclysia’s exceedingly juicy ass. Their cunts were trembling all around him, their assholes pressuring him so incredibly tight, their mouths so willing and reverberating with desperate moans.

The stamina of the slime was boundless. He didn’t need air, his muscles didn’t get sore, all he needed was the energy to keep his heat up and he had recently had a filling meal. The only limitation was pleasure. After a time that could have been long or very short, none of them were in a condition to say, Apexus felt that inevitable conclusion grow closer. He had no need to announce himself, they were both beyond satisfied and he knew that.

When he finally came, all control slipped for him for one moment. Every last tentacle in use started covering the bodies of his women in white, thick seed. More, much more, came from the six buried inside them. The surrounding heat told the slime’s instincts that those tentacles were ready to fill breedable cunts. His deliberate infertility and the inaccuracy for most of them didn’t matter.

As their asses, stomachs and wombs were all painted white with an abundance of seed, both women tensed up completely. They made no sounds, forgot how to breathe and how to see, hear or smell. Only taste and touch remained – the taste of Apexus and his seed and the touch of his cocks and tentacles. Had their bodies not been so exhausted already, they would have squirted more. As it was, even their adventurer physique gave in to the white-hot lightning that wrecked them.

Apexus felt similar, having all the cum his body could produce being drained into their greedy little holes. They clung so tight, but also pulsed in the tiniest ways that kept his pleasure high. Thick spurt for thick spurt, he kept filling them.

The pleasure abated after a while, quicker for the slime than the two women. While he started to retreat, they were still getting claimed by intense aftershocks. When he pulled out of their mouths, they swallowed and coughed heavily. Leaving their cunts and backdoors was a lot messier, the widened holes immediately starting to leak their cream filling on the blanket.

With his strong arms and emerald wings, Apexus embraced both of them. Holding them until they calmed down was its own pleasure.

 

95