Chapter 01 – Were Am I?!?
278 8 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What happened... last time I knew I deposited my money in the bank and on my way home I was mugged since the only thing I had on me was my treasured Original Print Blue-eyes which was given to me and signed by my uncle Kaiba himself, I refused to part with it and I got stabbed in the back while I tried to run from the bastard. 

I couldn't moved my body... maybe he cut through my spine or something, I was even drowning in my own blood. My rightful place as a king was stolen from me by a brat with a weird hairstyle... my treasured card was stolen from me by that mugging bastard and I was just laying there... choking on my own blood with a paralized body... remembering it is so painful, yet... I can't feel a thing. I just wanted to be king... was it so much to ask.

Where is this place I can't see or feel anything... I can't even make sounds is all just white. I don't think I ever did anything worth going to Heavens for my dad told me about the existence of the Shadow Realm and another place were a card trapped the souls of the loosers. Maybe I am in one of those places.... Yeah right... those might be made-up stories parents made for scaring bad kids into behaving properly...

After what felt like an eternity I started feeling warmth. To some it might be nothing but to me who has been trapped here in this white void it was a miracle, like the first cup of clean water after not drinking anything for a week in the middle of the desert... I think anyone will die if... I'm derailing a bit. I have forgoten most of my memories, all I remember is that I wanted to be king and it was all taken from me. The warmth is soothing my soul... I was just a 33 year old man or was it 40... maybe 50? I can't remember so it is probably not important.

After an indefinite amount of time, I started feeling my body, I was in somekind of pod I still can't see anything but white, everytime I breathe my chest glows a little. What was I anyway... I can't remember, I do remember that it were the humans who took everything from me and that I want to be King. 

Finally I could move... but I wasn't strong enough to breakthrough from this prisson. I saw my body for the first time and oh boy I was a White Dragon surrounded by, you guess it more white. Everytime I breath I see the glowing light comming from my chest. A beautiful white light that felt warm and calm, but if disturbed can be used for destruction and chaos. A balanced form of energy that is coursing through my body, my veins.... every cell of my body is constantly being strengthen and it felt great... if only I could break free of this prison.

Closing my eyes I saw a bright clear box with something written in there.

Congratulations on making it to the World of Grand Gao Yao.
Your strong desire to become king have earned the attention Gao Yao, and you are deemed worthy of the trials. Succeed and you can be the Ruler of all Dragons in this vast world. Fail and be a weakling for the rest of your life. These is a world were strength is the most important. Though to prove you are worthy you should act the part, remember that actions have consequencess.

Wait what, there still a chance to be king... yes please I'll prove it that I can become one, the ruler of all Dragons no less... just you watch weird floating screen thing, I will prove to you I can be a Ruler of all Dragons. After I though that a new strenght start it flowing withing me but it was subttle. Guess it is one of those future potential vs. current power, it is actually pretty hot like it is inside my blood. I can see some light blue almost white marks that look like runes etching on my skin that is still growing my scales, it felt a bit itchy but soothing, deep down I knew that it was a good thing. With those thought I went to sleep to pass the time since I still couldn't exit the pod.

When I came to I heard a crack, my pod was breaking and soon I'll be unleashed in this world on a quest to be king.

With a final push I was finally free. There was a huge white light and my pod started to turn to light and flowing into my marks.

After the flash of light four other dragons, who look similar to me, but with no marks on their scales, were looking at me. Their eyes are light blue, we all have white glossy scales. There was no other shells in the cave floor so I guess they also absorbed their shells. 

Three of them look a bit larger than me, while the other one is more petit. Soon after, they started inspecting each other and another dragon about seven or so times bigger than we are entered the cave. Even though she looks kinda similar to my sibblings, she has an aura that that screams majestic power. Is that supposed to be my mom, I feel kind of attached to her, I need to grow even more powerful than her if I want to be King. 

She dropped a carcass of a big furry monster in the middle of the cave near the entrance... that looked like a bear but more muscular and the big trio stopped playing... maybe they are trying to determined who is the leader or something.

Mom made a gesture with her eyes and we all understood that it was time to eat. I kinda don't feel hungry but I still stood up on my four legs and I try to walk like mother to show elegance, and I tripped after two steps... Don't look at me mom is embarrassing... and she is not laughting... she is just resting there looking how we all struggle to get to the carcass. I need to show her that I can make it, that I'm the strongest, even if I'm not hungry, just to prove that I am the leader of my sibblings... the smallest of us sibbling start panting and fell to the side... I can feel her pain... even if I'm currently in the lead I turned around and helped her up.

She is looking at me with a bit of fear but she is my little sister and I'm not that hungry anyways. I know the glass box thingy told me that strength is important but I want to be a Noble King not a Tyrant King. A powerful dragon loved and respected by all... except for the humans... If another human hurts me I'll end them.

After a while we were the last two to dig in and mother was looking at my three big brothers with pride as they tear through the carcass. My little sister is waitting that I eat something, but I pushed her with my wing towards the carcass and she started eating while mom was looking kinda dissapointed in us two. There will be a time were I'll show you mom what it means to be a Noble King.

Lesser White Dragon ♀️ - Lv (01/15) has deemed you worthy of the tittle of Ruler

There is the screen thingy again. I blinked and see at my little sister who's eyes have turned into fluorecent blue she is eating happily now but still she keeps her eyes on me. I approached her and gave her a head pat and turned to the carcass, and took a bite out of the rib section for some reason I think all the best meat is near the torso. The arms and legs of the bear thingy are really muscular so that meat must be spriggy and tough. Damn this shit is good. I looked kinda gross but I don't plan to starve to death... though for some reason I'm still not feeling hungry, I also don't know when is gonna be the next meal. I looked at my little sister who was stuffing her face until she noticed my stare and look back at me. I just noded and continue eating.

After a while the whole carcass dissapear bones and all. Didn't see mom take a single bite of the bear carcass, maybe she ate first then she brought us a meal. I went to a corner to sleep with as much dignity I could muster and I lay on my belly when I felt my little sister rest on her side really close to me and is now looking at me. I lifted my right wing and she snuggled closer... for some reason my wings are bigger than my sibblings. They are also covered with a bunch of rune like marks that glow in a light blue color.

Like that they fell asleep sharing some body heat. Mom was resting with her preffered trio and my little sister is kinda sad her mom doesn't want her, I can feel her trembling a little bit. Maybe she felt guilty because I stopped to help her and loose my chance to be mom's favorite... but I don't care, I'll still be king. I snuggle my head closer to her to reasure her and she stopped trembling and with a yawn she fell asleep I was about to sleep too when i saw another window.

Lesser Runed White Dragon ♀️ - Lv (03/15) Rank - E

What is this... Is this my species and wait... I'm a female dragon?! How can a king be female... wait the box said... that I'll be a... ruler... not a king... damn. I focused on my brothers and my mom.

Lesser White Dragon ♂️ - Lv (04/15) Rank - F
Lesser White Dragon ♀️ - Lv (03/15) Rank - F
Lesser White Dragon ♂️ - Lv (02/15) Rank - F
Greater White Dragon ♀️ - Lv (49/60) Rank - B

So mom is only a rank B but what does that mean... my rank is higher than my brothers but we both required the same stages to reach max, wait a minute one of the trio is also a female. Wonder what will happen after that, do I grow up, what are those stages... Mmmm aparently I can focus the stages and those appear to be levels required to evolve. Wonder if my sister is also the same as me.

Lesser White Dragon ♀️ - Lv (04/15) Rank - F

She is of the same level as the strongest of the trio wonder what will happen tomorrow, we can level by eating apparently. Will she get another chance to prove herself to mom and were the heck is our dad. Well those are questions for later I guess... 

After I woke up I was alone with my little sister... Mom and my brother dissapeared.... I can feel my littke sister woke up and started trembling again, I can see her tears flowing down her eyes into her maw. Damn that bitch... While cursing my mother for abondoning us I patted my little sister back and neck with my claws. I will not stop until I become kin... I mean Queen now, and you will be my first knight. She stopped crying and look at me with understanding on her eyes and she rubs her head to my chest.

12