[Guide] Current Faction Emblems
2k 5 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

These are the emblems for the various factions we've been introduced to.

Goddess Of Justice - Owen, Justine, and Ronan.

Fayhelm City Guard - Contains the regular city guards in Fayhelm.

Fayhelm Security Force - High-Performance soldiers commanded by Mayor Ross. Handles things inside and outside the city walls. It also includes Viper and Padlock.

Alter Q - Controlled by the father and son duo: Quant and Quint. Large Crime Syndicate in the region.

Children Of Ogis - Dangerous Demon Lord Cultists who believe Ogis and Broggon will rule the world. They've infested the entire continent of Adrios. Rumors say that the Demon Lord's army hides in their ranks. In Fayhelm, they work together with 'The Dreamers'.

The Dreamers - A lawless band of bandits, psychos, and overall insane individuals. Illegally distributes large amounts of drugs, forbidden magic items, and more in the 'Black Market'. In Fayhelm, The Iron Brotherhood is their primary enemy.

The Iron Brotherhood - A dangerous vigilante faction who wishes to take the law into their own hands. They mostly go after the operations of 'The Dreamers'. According to the FSF, the HQ is somewhere in the Ironwill district.

43