16.5. Honest Ale
1.7k 15 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we sat at our favorite booth, we were enjoying the tavern's entrees. While Justine ordered Grilled Snake, I ordered Fried Hare. The only person who wasn't eating was Ronan, who was reading some books we found in the store. Ronan had no stomach or face, as the cyberpunk-themed helmet replaced what would be his head. It featured a large, expansive OLED screen that could display info that Ronan wanted us to know. However, the vibrant screen was showing the phrase 'Do Not Disturb' in large letters.

As Justine stared at Ronan's helmet, she took a sip of her drink.

"It looks like Ronan is using his helmet more often," Justine said.

"Yeah. He'll mostly use the OLED screen for communication. I added a failsafe to his suit yesterday. If his body is ever destroyed, it should send his entire A.I. to my position with Light Magic. However, I was never the best programmer, so I'm not sure if that'll work," I said sighing.

"Hm. It might be worth your time to find an inventor. They could help you create more advanced creations or even tinker with the ones you already made," Justine said.

"That's easy for you to say! I don't know how I feel about someone messing with Ronan's hardware or software. I consider Ronan to be my greatest creation," I said.

"Spoken like a true father," Justine teased.

As Justine and I laughed, we continued drinking and chatting for another 30 minutes. This is where I messed up. Since I was younger than Justine, I was buzzed before her.  This meant that I didn't think twice when she poured a glowing liquid into my drink.

"Huh? What is that stuff, Justine?" I asked.

"Hm? Oh, this is honey from my Villa. It'll make the drinks taste better! Don't worry about it!" Justine smiled.

Wrong. This was not 'Honey'. This was something much worse than that. Something that only Goddess Justine could possess:

Honest Ale.

If only I knew this before I drank it!

"This honey is great! Do you have anymore on you?" I said.

"I think that's good enough for now. Honest Al—, I mean, the honey is best consumed in moderate amounts! It helps to uh...clear your mind. It can also make you less drunk, which is a significant side effect! For this gift, you shall answer my questions!" Justine said.

"Ok...what are the questions?" I asked.

"Hm. Interesting. You consumed the perfect amount, but you don't seem any different. Let's try a test! Do you find me attractive!" Justine said.

"I think so, yeah," I said.

"Interesting. Do you love me?" Justine asked.

"No," I said.

"Hm. Maybe love is too strong of an emotion. Do you like me?" Justine asked.

"Undecided," I said.

"What the hell? Isn't this Honest Ale? What am I supposed to do with undecided? Let's see...what did you think of me when you first saw me?" Justine said.

"Why is this attractive woman wearing a blindfold?" I said.

"I guess that makes sense," Justine said.

"And then I wondered why this attractive woman was stalking me," I said.

"I...I guess that makes sense," Justine said.

"And then I wondered why this attractive woman was a worthless Goddess," I said.

"Wait a minute! I didn't even ask you a question! Are you acting, Owen?!" Justine said annoyed.

"I'm surprised it took you this long to figure it out. It wore off after you asked me if I loved you," I said smiling.

"You must have some immunity to it. Then again, I guess that makes sense since you are my Champion," Justine said.

"Not going to lie, Justine. This is a new low for you. Honest Ale? Really?!" I said.

"I'm sorry, Owen. I was still curious about our conversation in the cellar. I guess I took things too far," Justine said.

As I patted Justine's head, I smiled at her.

"Don't worry about it. You may be a worthless Goddess, but you're my worthless Goddess! Haha!" I teased.

As I grabbed a silver mug, I drank its contents. Though, it seemed to taste...strange?

"Wait! Don't drink that! That's—" Justine said.

------------------

[The Next Morning]

As I awoke from my slumber, I stared at the ceiling of the apartment. However, I could tell that something wasn't right.

"Wait a minute. I thought I was at the bar. Why am I at the apartment? Unless...," I said.

As I tried to get up from the bed, I noticed that something heavy was weighing me down. It was not only heavy, but it also felt rather...soft? Curious, I looked under the bed comforter, not knowing what I would find. Seeing an almost naked Justine laying on my chest? That was a surprise that I wasn't ready for. However, Justine had felt my movements as she slowly woke up. She rubbed her eyes as she drowsily stared at me.

"Oh, that's perfect! Do you remember what happened last night, Justine? I don't remember anything. Also, I think this is the first time that I've seen your eyes! They look gre–" I said.

Suddenly, Justine happily hugged me, as her bare breasts squeezed against me. While having a beaming face, Justine relentlessly assaulted me with her breasts. Was I still sleeping? Regardless, my reaction would remain the same.

"My luck stat is truly undefeated!" I muttered.

"Good morning, Darling!" Justine said smiling.

"Your what?!" I shouted.

52