19. Relaxing With Justine
1.9k 9 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few moments after Ronan started meditating, Justine slowly opened the door. I noticed that she not only wore a 'Modesty Towel' but she had a towel wrap on her head. To my surprise, I noticed that she wasn't wearing her signature blindfold. I wondered why she wore it in public since she had beautiful eyes. Luckily, I was already wearing a towel in the spring, so it wasn't too awkward.

I'll be frank, however. Justine was stunning. She's always been an attractive woman, but she seemed more attractive than before. Luckily, I could keep things professional.

"Good Morning, Justine! Good to have you join us! Judging by your facial expressions, I'm guessing you're looking forward to the Hot Spring?" I said.

Justine's face beamed as she walked into the Hot Spring. She decided to sit near me so we could have a proper conversation. As she sat next to me in the Hot Spring, I could tell that she was enjoying herself. Given that she was a Goddess, I guessed that she had access to larger Hot Springs at her Villa. Despite that, this private Hot Spring didn't seem to dampen her experience.

"Despite being made by mortals, this is great! Though, it's what I expected from a Luxury Hot Spring. It doesn't beat the one I have at my Villa, but it'll suffice. The Exalted Maple gets my seal of approval!" Justine said confidently.

"While we are on that topic, do you miss the God Dimension? Hasn't it been several days since you've gone back?" I asked.

Justine was lost in thought for a few moments before she finally spoke. Then again, maybe she was just enjoying the Hot Spring.

"It's strange, you know? I don't seem to miss Quelyn at all. Even though Quelyn is the dimension of the Gods, some Gods spend more time in Adrios. Time flows more slowly in Quelyn compared to the worlds we manage. For example, 1 hour in Quelyn is the same as 10 minutes in Adrios. Essentially, Quelyn is always on a 1:6 ratio at all times. However, given the rise of Demon Lord Ogis and Broggon, more Gods are present in Adrios than usual. We're in charge of around 40+ worlds at the moment, but Adrios is what we're hoping to fix. The Supreme Being has determined that this world is in 'Critical Alert'. If that wasn't bad enough, one of my Archangels reported that Demon Lord Broggon recruited Fallen Angels to join him," Justine said sighing.

"Sounds stressful," I said.

"That's an understatement," Justine said.

Must be hard work being a Goddess Of Justice," I said.

"That's an even bigger understatement," Justine joked.

I thought for a few moments before responding.

"I know that I read Asher's letter, but I want to confirm something that's been on my mind," I said.

"Go ahead," Justine said.

"Are we...dating?" I asked.

"Yeah! What about it?" Justine said.

"What do you mean? How and why am I dating you? What...did Asher do?" I said.

"It doesn't matter what Asher did! What matters is what you think about it!" Justine teased.

"I mean...I'm not against it but...," I said.

"Then I don't see the problem! You should be happy that I'm allowing you to date me in the first place! Consider yourself blessed!" Justine said proudly.

"Well, by definition, dating is when two people meet to assess the other's suitability as a prospective partner. But why would you allow me a chance to date you? Don't you have male Gods who would pounce on the chance?" I asked.

"Ewww! Hell no! Those Gods are an enemy to all women! Especially the God Of Destruction! Just thinking of his name makes me throw up a little," Justine said.

"What's wrong with the God Of Destruction?" I asked.

"Ask me that question again and I'll smite you right here, right now!" Justine said.

"Noted," I said.

"It may not make sense to you, but I'm allowing you the chance to date me because you're...different. As you would expect, I will not be disclosing the full details of why I have chosen you. But since this is the first time that I've felt this type of emotion, I hope you treat me well!" Justine said.

While there may have been other factors that played a role in her feelings, I decided not to ask her about it. After all, if it means I can change her personality for the better, I would prefer to give it a shot.

As I invited Ronan back into the Hot Spring, the three of us relaxed for a few more minutes.

Do you ever wonder what you get when you combine a Goddess, a Demi-God, and a Cyborg?

It's simple!

An irreplaceable team of allies!

Even if we were more Atypical than most.

48