21. The Clan District [Part 2]
1.4k 5 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we walked up to the Elven redhead, we saw the two men head toward the Clan District...begrudgingly. Although they were nudging each other on the path to the Clan District, she successfully de-escalated the conflict. When we got close enough, she commented on the situation.

"Jeez! Why must humans be so stupid? Even amid a historic Demon Invasion, idiotic clans argue over spilled milk. As if we need another reason the elves are better," she said proudly.

"Do you know what that conflict was about?" I asked.

"Hm. If you're asking about Blood Raven and Silver Thorn, you must be one of the newer heroes to enter Fayhelm. You don't seem like a C rank, though. Oh, I forgot! My name is Leena! My father is the leader of the Elven Dragons, one of the 6 dominant clans in Fayhelm," Leena said.

As I got a better look at the woman, I noticed some very...interesting features. She seemed to be a redhead elf, most likely in her late 20s. She was a confident, attractive woman whose golden eyes were easy to get lost in. However, while she was beautiful, she didn't compare to Goddess Justine. (If only Justine's personality was cuter). Leena seemed to be a sorcerer like myself, as she had potions, scrolls, and what looked to be a grimoire around her waist.

But do you know what really got my attention?

Her breasts were DD or E cups.

You heard me correctly.

Her cup size was easy to determine since she wore a...risque outfit. I guess I was staring at her chest for too long, as Justine hit me in the head. A God's smite was as painful as you would expect. Luckily, I was still a Demi-God. 

"My name is Justine, while this hopeless pervert is Owen. This advanced golem is called Ronan, who is very rare. We're new to Fayhelm, so we're heading over to the Guild for the first time," Justine said.

"Owen and Justine? Would you happen to be the same adventurers who saved Sophia a few days back? The guild has been waiting for you two to show up! What have you guys been doing for the past 4 days?!" Leena asked.

"Becoming Merchants!" I said proudly.

Justine let out an enormous sigh as Ronan patted her on the back.

"I see...so the rumors were true...," Leena muttered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You haven't heard? It's rare for Wilhelm to be rendered useless. Dare I say, unheard of! Most of Fayhelm's heroes enter from the northern entrance since it's closer to the guild. Considering the ambush took place on the eastern entrance's path, it was a miracle they were saved at all! By a Merchant no less! It's obvious that people would talk about it! Just thinking about what could've happened to Sophia and Isabelle sends a chill down my spine. Fred is a notorious molester who handles the...torturing of female captives in Alter Q. I heard a rumor that Alter Q 'took care of him' since he betrayed Quint and Quant! Have you really not heard about it??" Leena asked passionately.

"I guess when you put it like that...," I said nervously.

"Oh, sorry. Guess I got a bit carried away. Anyway, Sophia told us the gist of what happened after she returned to the guild. I was skeptical when she said her hero was cute, but it looks like she wasn't far from the mark! Ara ara. How about you become my new boy toy? I could show you some exciting things...," Leena said seductively.

"You foul witch! What the hell do you think you're doing! Owen might be a hopelessly perverted Merchant, but he belongs to me!" Justine said aggressively.

"Your words hurt, you know," I said.

"His magical aptitude is too high to be wasted on some random masochist like you. It's a well-known fact that Elves are uniquely gifted in magic, but this boy has an aptitude higher than that," Leena said confidently.

"What? I'm not a masochist! Where did you get that from?" Justine said.

"You're always wearing that blindfold, right? Isn't that what masochists wear?" Leena teased.

"Omega! Appear!" Justine said.

As soon as Justine uttered those words, a medium crystal orb was floating around her palm. I didn't understand what it was but I could tell that she was serious.

"Leave us before I do something I won't regret!" Justine said sternly.

As Leena crossed her arms, she smiled.

"Interesting! Only a few people know what the Sacred Treasure 'Omega' is. And yet, you claim to own it. Bluff or not, I'm impressed by your conviction. Congratulations, you've officially piqued my interest," Leena said.

As Leena reached into her soft breasts, she pulled out a mysterious card and handed it to me. As I took it, an orange magic circle of moderate size appeared under her. She gave us a few parting words before teleporting.

"The Elven Dragons are the strongest clan in Fayhelm. Remember that fact when the time comes. Don't forget that my sexual offer still stands...if you're interested," Leena said confidently.

"And if I refuse?" I responded.

"It would make you even more interesting...Merchant Hero," Leena said smiling.

Before I got to question her, Leena suddenly disappeared without a trace. She left nothing but the card she gave me, which was enchanted. After glancing over the card, I quickly placed it into my pocket. I let out a large sigh as we continued to walk across the bridge.

"Ronan. Justine. We'll explore the clan district at a later date. We're heading straight for the Guild to meet the Guild Master!" I confidently shouted.

Justine dismissed 'Omega' as she responded to me.

"That's surprising coming from you. What's with the change of heart? Was the card that influential?" Justine asked curiously.

Ronan discreetly took the card from my pocket as his OLED helmet displayed a large, neon thumbs up. "Hm. It looks like a...," Ronan said.

I quickly grabbed Ronan by the shoulders as I took him into a huddle. "Ronan! You can't be spilling my treasure like that! This pin-up of that sexy elf stays between me and you! If Justine finds it, she'll burn it!" I said.

"My apologies, Master. I shall learn from my mistakes," Ronan responded.

"It's alright, Ronan. We have bigger problems to worry about. A jealous God is very dangerous, so as long as we...," I whispered.

"Owen?" Justine said smiling.

"Uh...yes?" I said reluctantly.

Justine's right hand started glowing as she summoned 'Omega'. "Darling. Either you give me that bitch's card or face Divine Punishment," Justine said sadistically.

"We don't need her, Ronan! Let's make a run for it! Our hopes and dreams are in this card! We can't let her destroy it!" I shouted.

"Order Confim-," Ronan said.

Before Ronan and I started sprinting, Justine instantly applied an overwhelming amount of debuffs. As Justine walked toward us, she casually took the card out of my hand. In an instant, she reduced it to dust.

"Now that we have erased the filthy card from existence, the witch can't influence you anymore! Let's make our way to the Guild, darling!" Justine said confidently.

"Can you...release...the debuffs...first?" I said painfully.

Rule #1 of dating a Goddess:

Never make her mad...or jealous. It could cost you your life.

45