Chapter 5 – Relieved Laughter
32 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Whoo, you look more healthy already” gasped Luna as she sat down nearby.

“Umm, here. It’s a present” said Joshua as he offered the catgirl doll that was in his hand all this time.

“Oh, that’s so cute. Thanks” said Nanaha happily and took the catgirl and examined it. On the back of the catgirl's head spelled the mastermind of Virtual Judgement.

"Some naugty mastermind kitty now are ya" said Nanaha as she rubbed her face into the cat. But her voice seemed fake and unnatural.   

“We’re sorry about what happened. It must have been pretty hard for you” said Luna with a regretful face.

Nanaha pursed her lips and looked down at the catgirl somberly but quickly shook her head.

“It’s…it’s over. I can’t do anything to change what happened. I can’t save them” she said with a grim tone.

The tone suddenly became silent and deaf but Krimson did not allow the mood to go down and spoke enthusiastically:

‘Hey, at least look at the good side. You get to become the queen and the heir of the country”                  

Luna jumped up and pulled Krimson’s ear towards herself and yelled:

“Do you seriously think it’s a good thing to talk so positively about that?”

“Ahhh, ouch ouch ouch. Well, sorry for being an optimist”

With a bit of a struggle Krimson released his ear from the raging woman’s clutch.

“I…I never thought about that actually. Since it was almost guaranteed from my childhood that either Raaja or Aluha would take the throne” said Nanaha.    

“Guaranteed, huh? Isn’t that kind of unfair? I mean, I think you’ll make a great leader with a bit of experience” said Joshua with a smile.

“Ohh, you’re simping her hard aren’t ya” said Krimson with a grin.

“Argh, why would you use that word” said Joshua angrily towards him.

“I dunno. I never really gave care to politics. I was especially bad at my studies during middle school and I only became a half time policewoman because father told me it would be a good training for me” said Nanaha without a care.

“Well, it’s good that you became a cop. Otherwise you wouldn’t learn how to fight against bastards such as your bro and sis” said Luna with a smirk.

Nanaha nodded.

“Yeah. At first I was kinda afraid that I might be thrown out of the school for being a softie. But fighting against crime really is one of the most awesome jobs” said Nanaha.

“And you still sound so gullible and cute even now. It’s pure luck that you didn’t get grouped with a corrupt policemen who deals drugs and also is secretly sided with the criminal organization” said Krimson with a cartoonishly gritty tone.

“Tch, you sure got a vivid imagination” mumbled Luna.                                                    
“Imagination and tall tales are what Krimson Karnival is highly known for!”

“Jeez, you keep saying your full name aloud as if it’s something to proud of. Seriously what kind of a last name is Carnival”  said Luna condescendingly. 
      
“Hey, do not diss my family’s centuries worth of carnival business” said Krimson with a mighty tone.

“And why the hell is both of your names spelled with a K instead of a C. What, your ancestors were big Mortal Kombat fans? said Luna with a sarcastic tone.

“Well, why is your name Luna? It should be Anul, considering that you’re a hoe with a thirsty anul” yelled out Krimson.

Joshua and Nanaha's jaws dropped at that statement. Luna sighed and rushed behind him and locked his head within her arms. Krimson squirmed and pushed her arms but there was no success in escape.

“Say that I am a hoe, say I have a thirsty anul. See what happens”

She placed her soft hand on his jaws, ready to rub it to the wrong side in case Krimson had the guts to risk his life for his freedom of speech. Ignoring their unhealthy shenanigans Joshua looked at Nanaha.

“Well, someone has to be the queen” he said.

“But, aren’t there anyone else? Maybe someone from the council” Nanaha mumbled.

Joshua sat down on the bed near her and closed in on her. Nanaha stared back at him bashfully. Joshua looked at her seductively with his orange eyes. He slowly approached and kissed her on the forehead.

“If you don’t want to, that’s fine. I just think someone as sweet as you are would carry the kingdom just fine” said Joshua with confidence. 

Nanaha looked at Joshua’s brimming expression. And when he smirked at her while combing his green hair she couldn’t help but stuff her face onto the catgirl.

Joshua looks so sexy when he does that.

----

2