Chapter 1, Double Kay!
554 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Satisfied, I would like to think that I’m laying down and relaxing right now…Except I wasn’t.

I was now hanging from a specific person’s neck, by something like a 'sock', a 'wand sock', that I fit into nicely.

Yep, I won!

I didn’t like to be around his waist on a ‘wizard’s belt’, having felt like I was a tool instead of a living…

Haha, how stupid though. I imply that I’m living but really, I don’t have legs, I don’t have a heartbeat, blood, nerves…I just have a conscious by the looks of it! *Haha, like the pun?*

Whatever! All I have to worry about is not getting snapped in half!

Yep, I'm stress free, trying to come up with new ways to entertain myself considering that I may 'live' for quite a long time...Then there's 'making the best of my time, wanting no regrets, blah blah blah', to work with anyone that thinks that reason isn't good enough...

 

Anyway, before I lose what I'm talking about, I decided that I wanted to be around his neck and so I acted like I was staring at his pecker, saying stuff into his mind, you know, because I can’t really talk out loud!

 ‘So little that I could put it into my pocket!’

'Little bunny want to come out and play?'

Yeah...I would have yelled at me by now, but he isn’t like that.

Over the two years that we have been together, I find him to be someone that never loses patience, even though I know for damned sure that he’s blushed! Making him blush is my real power, I’m sure of it!

Oh yeah, he blushed so hard that he might as well have exploded!

Kaboom! Red cheeks everywhere! Haha!

 

What is it with him anyway!? Surely, we are buddy buddy now, you know, BFF’s!

We are wizard, we are wand!

We are connected we are…Lost…Well I am…

I see a whole heap of nothing familiar here in what looks like marshland area.

He always knows where he’s going, a mind that remembers many things, me…Yeah, half the fun is getting lost and finding your way out of things…

How did we connect when we are so different!?

I simply…Don’t get it!

 

I…I am open minded, willing to talk about anything, including that of the ‘sexual’ things…Which is ‘not right’ here on this planet…Of course I talk about other things, that is not the only thing on my mind!

I told my wizard my life on Earth, well that of what I remember, which isn't really all that long...I thought I'd be talking for a decade but...I was already done by two months of being with my wizard...*That's a lie, I was done within two weeks but I remembered a couple of things later and added the time on!*

What I saw when human, I considered that I had lived a good twenty five years, but having come here, my human life suddenly felt insignificant because...I had simply died...

I didn't have my family anymore, I didn't have my job or my friends. So...It felt like what I accomplished, wasn't really all that much...

 

My name, I could keep that!

My name was Kay, not short for anything, it's simple...Just like me!

My name is Kay, I'm Okay! It's double Kay everybody!

But seriously, what else could I take with me here to this other planet and nonhuman existence? Even a name sounds weird. "Hi, I'm James and this is my wand Kay!"

Yep, weird! *May I add a drop of freaky or...Perhaps he's got a fetish?*

I had gotten past most of the emotional 'reincarnation problems' in the thirty years of waiting for my wizard but getting reminded of how unfulfilled my previous existence was only made me upset and more determined to live like I wanted to in this existence...

 

What was weird was that my wizard heard me and my awesome Earth story. I even tested him, to make sure that he listens to this ladies words, and he answered right and got full marks!

My wizard is a good student, I would suggest him to a master but...He doesn't seem to have a master, nor have we met one in our travels, and he also didn't care about anyone else's history besides my own...He really is still so mysterious to me, yet he never talks much about himself, telling me very little and so...

*That little melody that suggests someone thinking is placed here*

I didn't like the silence after that, it was...A bit boring...

So...What’s wrong with talking about anything! Time is too long! And…And he’s the only one to hear me, so I’ll talk about whatever I please, thank you!

If a subject happens to be about two mountains in the distance...Then so be it!

 

I know I speak of time is long, not short, like what humans say all the time...I mean, for me, now that I'm a wand, I already spent thirty years of this ‘wand time’ wasting away in a box before my wizard came along! So...Time is so not short!

Time is long, longer then his pecker! *Not kidding! But seriously, how could a pecker be longer then time? Time never stops, it keeps going and going and going...I just can't imagine a pecker that long! Slaps myself out of the 'stupid corner'...Sorry about that...*

Anyway, currently, I feel like I’m smiling, as I use my ‘eyes’ to look around, when really the whole wand is my 'eyes'…In fact, since I am an object now, a magical object at that, I never sleep anymore. Well, derr, why would I need to sleep? Oh…Yeah, I suppose dreaming would be worth sleeping for. *Nods invisible, nonexistent head*

It's really a tossup, sleep and dream or stay awake and play games with my wizard who's sleeping...Which one should I choose...

8