Chapter 7, Circumstances that led to Here!
96 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since that day, I had a strange sensation going on.

I know I was just a conscious, and sometimes, when I try very hard to be serious, I can feel it there, something different.

If I was perhaps human, I may not have been able to find it but since I'm really only a conscious, I...

*Nope, I don't get it at all!*

Nonetheless, I felt different from then on, like I wasn't alone in the wand.

I also felt familiar with it, so it really was...

*Yeah, I still...I can't explain it! Shrugs invisible shoulders*

 

I continued to tease my lover, I mean my wizard, but I could now feel like there is a part of me that is slowing being taken over now and so I try not to lose myself too much to what I've been calling the 'stupid corner'.

Feeling like nothing bad will happen if I let it over come me made me more confused and conflicted, as I didn't want to disappear. I was real...Wasn't I?

I came from Earth, I had been a human...

I was in a box for thirty years...Why...Can I not stay?

Was it right then that my wizard and I aren't fated? No! I went to so much trouble to state that we were fated to be together!

 

"Little Kay?"

I hear you, Lover...I just...Don’t know what to say.

Should I say that I want to bathe with him again? Maybe I should bring up 'Raven'...No!

"Katherine?"

Every thought came to a halt upon hearing that name.

Suddenly...I understood everything about this other sensation that was with me.

It suddenly all made sense!

 

'Katherine, she is your lover. Your Shaman lover.' I spat out.

While I spoke this, memories came, and I became aware of yet another life that my soul had indeed lived through.

In that life I had been a shaman. I had behaved a lot different, not that I choose to but because of who I had grown up with and because of historical times.

Being a shaman had been a very different life!

What stood out the most though, was being found by Alma. At first I think we were using each other for the same thing but we seemed to...Connect.

It was probably because his 'adventures' had always looked so great to me! And perhaps he liked how excited I was by them...Or maybe it was my strange way to obtain him sexually...

 

Anyway, it must have been so much fun to quest for something and have to go through so much just to obtain it!

Even now, right in the middle of a conversation with my wizard, I feel like I'm smiling.

Ah, right from the beginning, where he had spent so much time just to learn how to transfer his soul and how it was done!

This was great!

This was like...Like those movies that came out in threes! Or fours!

'Go get this', 'Now you have to get this and then go there!'

Haha, it's sorta sad because this poor man did all that!

My pretend smile suddenly disappeared when I finally remembered how my shaman life had ended though...

 

I...I was killed by my own shaman clan. I was ripped apart before I was burnt, still alive at that...It was a very rare death indeed. It was a death that implied that a shaman had used witchcraft, basically putting two different types of 'power' together to obtain something...

All because...

"Katherine..."

My wizards voice made me *smile* and I remembered upon the days before we were supposed to go through something like a wedding...What humans would call fiancé and engagement.

'I am here.' I state, now feeling whole once again...I think...

'It seems that part of me had been either unwilling to remember what happened to me when I was last in Poolese or the rest of me was unable to handle being transmigrated. I am not sure which one it is.'

 

"Katherine. I didn't know if it would be wise to let you remember so I didn't help you with your memories at all."

Yes, I could feel it. A side of me that really did come out in my Earth life...I learnt sarcasm...I learnt how to be laid back.

'Always so blunt, Alma.' I say, trying to state that I'm not surprised, nor angry. 'I wouldn't be too sure if forcing my memories to return would work anyway. Now tell me, what has happened in twenty-seven years?'

I wasn't surprised that Alma had another adventure up his sleeve, one in which I paid particular interest in...

He wasn't the best at showing his emotions, well I suppose it's not surprising, him being of the demon race and all but it seemed he did show a smile or two, even pitching his voice higher in two areas, showing his enthusiasm.

He had worked hard...Waiting for me all this time...

 

Having learnt how to make a wand, then making the wand with some of my remains and a special shaman necklace, my soul had eventually found the wand, bringing yet another piece together towards immortality.

How strange it was, that it wasn't just magic that would be enough...No, it was how it was done that we believed to be the reason why others had not found immortality yet.

They may have reincarnated but never remembered their past, which is where 'Raven' had come in. It also might have been that magic may have been used but they had turned into something else...Which is where I, the reincarnated shaman with a conscious came into play to become a wand and Alma became a wizard for the first time.

He had already seen and known a bit about wizardry but of course had no real practice of it before 'James' came along. So, he had to also learn how to be a wizard!

Ah, he's worked so hard!

3