Chapter 9, Pick up this, Pick up that, It’s your average Movie!
63 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I know that feeling well! Of feeling like you've lost a part of yourself and you weren't sure which part it was and how you've lost it!

'Can't remember what I've forgotten', yeah, I get it so much that it makes me mad hearing that sentence!

What doesn't make much sense to me, is that I remember a lot of what Alma tells me, his life, his journey, how he looks at me, how great his touch is...

Yet even my life isn't all that easy to remember! And it's the one I was there for! I lived through it! Well...Both of them, oh yeah, now that I remember, I'll have to tell Alma about that time I was on Earth as Kay and I went to a sixtieth birthday party and accidentally kept losing my pants while playing with the kids!

I’m not pedophile, I simply just forgot to put on a belt…

Haha, yeah, it was a bit embarrassing but hey, I didn't go back to that joint...Even if they were related to me in some way...What were they again? Aunt? Uncle? Cousin?

 

Bah, focus, I was talking about...Why I remember? Oh right, why I remember what Alma tells me!

Strange right!? Totally strange, or is it normal? Should I talk to people about it? Maybe there's something wrong with me...

It doesn't make any sense at all to me! I mean, is he more important than me? No, wait, is his memories, more important than my memories?

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if I felt that way deep down and on purposely forget my memories, I mean...My life sucks! Well, my shaman life did!

 

Anyway, back to feeling weird and stuff...

It was about how much I cared about those deaths that me, my own wand, was capable of...and how I got over them so easily, like my emotions were becoming that of a stick!

I forgot a lot of things on Earth, you know like where my hair tie was or whatever, and some of them were stupidly right there in front of my eyes, but with Alma...I suppose you could say it's entirely different!

He forgot he was even a demon and even thought his struggles had been normal, that was how much he forgot.

He didn't even know that not having known anything but that of 'angel's' or whatever they were, or that of lizard's was so far from normal, that it was practically insane! After all, his soul traveling in that way had been a first, perhaps not the first soul to try and live beyond one body, but to have traveled in Alma’s direct path, it was a first…

 

I suppose when you don't know any better, you don't think of how not normal you are, and so Alma didn't have to know how insane he was acting or thinking or how much of a different place he was in, considering of who he was...It was all...Not thought of at all! To anyone else, knowing of a demonic soul residing within the vessel of an angelic body would have been more of a legend, a lie, something that they would not take in as something really happening at all…

But Alma just continued on, doing the best with what he had...

 

Upon learning how to naturally regenerate, whilst in lizard form, Alma had seen many things. One thing did seem to stand out to him, considering of what he needed at the time.

Not seeing anything else that was in the close vicinity and thinking of looking around, perhaps to find...Anything...Simply because he was just so small at this time, he had chosen the animal of a Raven next to possess, as the main attribute of flying really couldn’t be something he could pass up.

Who wouldn’t?

Flying feels like saying the word ‘Freedom’, or is that just me?

 

In the body of the raven, Alma had gained more and more of his memory, also that of his mind able to be expanded and feel better.

Not knowing how something like this was done at the time, everything was done through feeling, or instinct, but really, it was the first time that Alma had somewhat used something called cultivation, and since he now had a few separate forms now, a part of Demon, angelic or whatever they were called, lizard and now raven, it seemed cultivation was able to be achieved, even though he was inside of a bird.

He did not give me more information than that, so I can’t go into anymore specifics upon how that had occurred. All I know is that cultivation has something to do with ‘qi’ and that you can become more powerful if you can learn to use it…

 

So, so far in this tail of Alma, he was a demonic soul, that had traveled out of the demonic realm, into that of the angelic realm, having attached himself and taken over the angelic vessel or body. After that he had fallen, basically, to the planets solid ground and learnt regeneration and that his memory was missing by becoming a lizard. Now, he was learning a human’s trait of cultivating, by being inside of a raven…

This doesn’t make any sense!

He had not become human, yet he was cultivating! He was no longer a lizard, but he continued to regenerate what his demonic soul was burning daily!

Do you see why I was so captivated by this man!?

He was like several pieces of cake, making a full cake and it was pretty! I want to eat it all up!

1