I am a monkey
290 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't own dragonball I only own the original characters

*cough* *cough* "damn, hopefully getting some sleep would make my throat less painful before the nurse comes"

---------------

' Hmm  Why does it feel like I am floating in some kind of slime'

Trying to open my eyes I realise that I can't, I try to remember where I was before I fell asleep.

'Don't tell me, I died and got reincarnated like in one of those cliche novels' 

'Well either that or I have been put in stasis for future study, which is unlikely seeing as my family wasn't that rich.'

'Well seeing I probably am in a situation like those cliche novels, might as well try to do what most protagonists do In my situation.'

'Unfortunately, meditating is harder then you would think, seeing as I can't breath at the moment, the best thing I can hope for is emptying my mind, which is pretty hard seeing as I was just an average person in an average family.

Well might as well try those emptying your mind techniques that I read from the internet, but never got to try because I was lazy'

It would take me a while, unfortunately still being inside my mother prevented me from knowing how much time passed.

But I  finally succeeded in emptying my mind, but I  couldn't feel anything inside.

Had something like this happened to me before, I might have just dropped it, but seeing as I am alone here chances are that I would go insane if I don't continue to meditate, after all total isolation will make most humans go insane.

It would be while later when I  seemed to have no problem staying empty minded that I would start feel small bits of energy inside my body.

Seeing this energy I would try to move it around my body, but it would take some time before I can move it around my body, boy was it painfull.

I couldn't say how happy I was when I felt something, seeing as before that time I couldn't feel anything and wasn't about try kicking just yet seeing as I don't want to die again, even if I know that it was totally safe.

As time passed I started to notice that the more I moved the energy around my body the stronger my body would feel, as well as the fact that the energy seemed to be getting bigger.

Unfortunately, it seemed like the cycle of making myself stronger by using the energy stopped working one day, but I did get better control of the power after that, like I could use it to cover myself and even scan myself. It was after scanning myself did I realise that I was some kind of monkey and it seemed like I would be soon be born if seeing as I am nearly complete formed.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to scan my mother, seeing as she had so much energy that I looking at her with my energy felt like I looked directly at the sun.

Well while I was playing with the energy, it suddenly felt like everything was squeezing me, well it didn't take a genius to know what was happening.

A/N: I don't plan on making my character OP from the start, because I always felt that they seemed to degenerate into 3rd rate corny porn without any sex. So I plan on having him work for his power.

6