Sky
248 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't own dragonball I only own the original characters

When I woke up from my sleep, I realized that my parents were back from their hunt and had left me a pile of meat and a skull full of water. Well at least they weren't completely heartless.

Normally I know that newborn animals aren't supposed to wander by themselves till they are older, but it should be fine if I have a look around from the entrance of the cave.

When I looked outside from the entrance of the cave, I could feel my brain freeze up. 

"What!" 

From the entrance of the cave i could see a small desert bit further back I could see what looked like a purple forest which looked a bit strange, but what surprised me was the fact that the sky was yellow, normally earth also has times when the sky turns yellow, but it's usually during the evening while the sky hear seemed naturally yellow even during the middle of the day without a cloud in sight.

But my family looked like monkeys, this should be earth after all what are the chances of another race that look just like monkeys from earth ... hold on I never heard of monkeys only eating meat or the fact that most of time when I get the meat it looks like someone has burnt the meat while trying to cook it in a fire, but then I have yet to see a single sign of coal or burnt wood, how is the meat getting cooked, what is going on here.

While I was in shock from the fact that I seem to have reincarnated in another planet, I knew it was possible but in most novels it was always an earth like world, I didn't think it would be a completely different planet, are there any sentient race in this planet.

While my head was full of different thoughts, my new monkeymother seemed to have woken up and started to breastfeeding.

 A part of me new that I would probably have to spend the rest of my night as these ape like creatures, but a larger part of me was happy to stay in denial till irrefutable proof stood in front of me.

6