Plan
225 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't own dragonball I only own the original characters

Now that I know that I have reincarnated as a ancient saiyan monkey, I  have to make make plans for the future.

First thing I should do is train as much as possible mostly because, from what I remember ancient saiyan monkey could take a humanoid form after becoming strong enough.

The second thing is goku, normally when I used to read time travel novels and stories, I would always complain about the time traveler not making enough of a change, but in my case it's probably is very dangerous to make any more change big changes to the timeline than I already have. After all in the end I really don't want to accidentally wipe Goku out of existence, because I doubt even if I somehow become stronger than Goku I would be able to convince Zeno to not destroy all universes like Goku did with his childish innocence or pull out miraculous victories like they are going out of style.

The only reason I know that Goku hasn't been erased from existence yet is because the timepetrol hasn't shown up yet and if possible I don't want to give them a reason for coming after me.

Third thing super saiyan, I know that to become a super saiyan all you need to have a certain amount power and a certain amount of s-cells. Fortunately I know how to get them both.

For power levels I can use Roshi and history's str*ngest disciple style training, maybe add some from other anime as well.

For s-cell is even easier since since you only need to live innocently.

Four, I need to get off this planet somehow that is something I can work on while after I can take a humanoid form.

Five Immortality, there is no way I am not meeting my all time favourite characters, also even if I reincarnated again I doubt I would have the potential to grow infinitely as a saiyan. 

So the first I should start by training *growwl* okay change of plans first comes eating and I finally know how my monkey  parents seem to cook the meat, strangely enough it seems like my monkey parents can't communicate using words and instead use body language and sounds to relate their thoughts.

If my guess is right then unlike the future saiyans who remain equally stupid no matter how strong they become (e.g. Goku) ancient saiyan seem to become smarter as they become more powerful after all if all a saiyan needed was to become humanoid then I would probably have become a humanoid saiyan by now.

Interesting fact, the reason ancient saiyans were so powerful was because everything in Sadala was powerfull, I got to experience that first hand, when I tried to go outside to train one of my parents had to kick me back inside as there was some kind of giant sand worm thingy with glowing claws that tried to swallow me whole, I could only think what the fuck, why wasn't this in the anime, but remembering how saiyans would always look for stronger opponents chances are that most of the strong races were killed before planet Sadala was destroyed. 

Guess I am going to need to train inside the cave for a while.

8