Training
193 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't own dragonball I only own the original characters

After nearly dying from going outside, I chose to try and sense qi of other beings seeing as it was something special to dragonball earth and I doubt any species in sadala would have the brains to hide there ki.

Interestingly enough sensing ki is harder then you think, it took me weeks to get it down and I can't even describe how it works, I wanted to say that it's strange but I don't think strange is giving it justice it was just so alien that trying to explain it is like explaining sight to a blind man.

Another strange thing is how my monkey parents are looking at and no they weren't looking at me like I was food or as a monster, it felt more like they thought I had a second head or something.

But I can't I really cared about them that much seeing as from what I knew from saiyan about parenting , they didn't really care about their children, heck Goku didn't hesitate for a moment to leave his family in order to become stronger, leaving Gohan father less for most his life and he was considered very kind by saiyan standards, thought I was thankful to them for always giving me food and saving my life.

While having those thoughts I tried to see if their were any dangers in front of our caves, and I realised that those sand worm things aren't really that common, heck I sense about two qi signatures and they feel really far from the saiyan habitat, I guess it kinda makes sense if you remember the fact that saiyans are probably the top predators in sadala, wait does that mean I was just unlucky rather than there being any actual danger.

Alright, I could think about these stuff after I become stronger, but for now I need to train, unfortunately the only training I remember from dragonball is doing chores for master Roshi while carrying weights and I don't remember the chores, so I should just improvise, let's see doing 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats and 10 km runing.

Had I been a human baby, I might have been worried about stunting my growth but as a saiyan monkey, I doubt it would do anything. But first I need something heavy to carry on my back and Saiyans don't seem to have any rope so it needs to be easy to hold on too since  I don't plan on going in the forest just to make a rope since this is sadala the home planet of the saiyans.

I would like to say I easily found a rock like that but, I nearly spent an hour looking far a rock till i remembered that I could shoot lasers and I spent the next half an hour making a rock turtle shell with handles to hold on too and went on the Saitama training regimen.

6