Taming monkeys 1
191 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't own dragonball I only own the original characters

Previously 

Fuck if I make a big enough splash I might just get someone with a time machine to come and than all I need to do is convince that I mean no harm and I might just get taken to a place where not only will I not affect the future but I might just be able to join them. When that happens I can easily become strong enough to take humanoid form.

NOW 

Alright before I do anything I need to check their ki after all I don't want to go to them and beaten or killed for challenging the wrong monkey.

Alright I think I just saved my own life by not acting like a saiyan and challenging all the monkeys that were about my age, because fuck what's with that monkey it's practically 5 times stronger then me and last I checked I was already half as strong as my parents.

Strange why is it playing with the mud alone heck why is it even playing, I mean last I checked most saiyan monkeys would either be hunting, eating or fighting.

Deciding to think about it later, I started to make a plan about how to contro- befriend that powerful saiyan monkey, after all be it past or the future saiyans only fellow the strongest and if I can't be the strongest I need to control it, I can probably control all saiyans my age if I get that way to strong saiyan monkey under my control.

Well while I make it sound like it's really difficult the truth is that controlling saiyans monkeys isn't really that hard, all you need is food after all, but the problem is finding a big enough pray to to feed the two of us that won't turn me into their afternoon snack, I mean what's wrong with this planet, didn't it ever hear of herbivores, for those who are wandering what, well this planet seems to have omnivores and carnivores but that's pretty much it.

It seems like all animals in this planet have the ability of zenkai boost, kinda makes sense since saiyans did originate from this planet and whatever it is that gave saiyans zenkai boost and s-cells must also have had other evolutionary paths, as for those not from this evolutionary. Do have the power to grow stronger after every fight, do you have the power to multiply your strength all of a sudden, no then what would you like your name to be breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Apologies, if it sounds like I am ranting, but seriously whatever Shin Kai was smoking when he was creating this planet, well he needs to lay off it soon because this world is like the home of Godzilla (think Jurasic park after the dinosaurs got loose and had super destructive powers) only with everything becoming stronger the more they fight. Sure there are creatures that I can hunt since not everything is OP, but that doesn't make it any less deadly.

After a while I was able to find a pray big enough for two saiyan monkeys to eat, fortunately I was able to find it alone and kill it before any other creature found it first. The hardest part was taking it to the weirdly strong child monkey, fortunately it seemed to still be there even now.

Now hopefully this works. I flew next to the child monkey and dropped the pray in front of us, than I tore a piece of meat from the pray and tried to give it to monkey, but it didn't want the meat so I used my monkey breath to cook the meat and eat it, after a while I saw it looking at me so I tried to give some meat again, this time the monkey did accept the meat and for the next hour we continued to eat pray. 

It seemed like everything was going according to plan, till I ate the last piece of meat that the saiyan monkey was staring at after that it punched me in the face and after that we just ended up fighting like there was no tomorrow. Fortunately, it left me in a near death state inside the saiyan monkeys territory, which was a safe enough place for me to be unconscious and heal without worrying about any predators attacking me.

6