Introduction Arc-Sister and Friends- 2
67 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I get out of the house to see my sister near the car she had bought. She was wearing the same school uniform as mine, but the colors were different, her skirt was syrup in color, with a cinnamon shirt with the logo of the academy. She was using her phone as she leaned on the back door of the car. As my shoes make noise, she looks up to me.  

"Took you long enough."  

My sister, Patrise Shabby Sten, two years older to me, she's a brunette like mother, light skin, brown eyes, slim and well proportional, if not for her bossy attitude she would have been as beautiful as mother.   

She says that then she looks down at her phone, types somethings on it, then opens the gate.  

"Let's go. I'm already 10 minutes late for my group meet."  

Without saying anything, I sit on the shotgun.  

"Hey..hey...hey, where are you seating?"  

She asks with err,  

"The shotgun."  

"No, that's only for Mom, Dad, or my boyfriend, so get to the backseat."  

"But it-"  

She cuts me by 'buzz'ing while she draws an imaginary line in front of her face.  

"Get to the backseat, or come to school by bus."  

The idea of going to school by bus disgusts me, as much as the idea of having to ride her car disgusts me, but Mother had told her to drop me to school as both of my parents couldn't drop me off neither did I have a car of my own, and I was sure going to school by bus would have disgusted all of us in the family. Who would blame us for it, we never took public transports in our entire life.  

I would have cursed if not for the reason she was my senior at the school. I calm my mind and get off the car and open the back door to get in, that's when one of the kids in our locality calls out to me.   

"Hey, Salvas, are you also an Aura? That's sweet man. Look even I turn out to be an Aura."  

I turn around to see a car parked in front of our house, with two occupants, a male, and a female. 

The male is, Jeremie Keyner, he is around my age, pale skin, green eyes, bluish hair, around 5'10 high, quite attractive, he also has a girlfriend who's all Lovely-Dovey over him.  

The female is Jeremie's Mother, Amanda Keyner, she was just as beautiful, with her green eyes and bluish hair, she turns towards us, with a smile pasted on her face.  

"Yeah, I was thinking of having Ignis or Mors, they would have suited me, but Aura is what I get. "  

I say while looking dejected, Miss Keyner, says from beside Jeremie,  

"Come on, Salvas, you know it as well as us, that you are not hot-headed or woeful, so you would not have gotten it anyway. And where is my, Good Morning, you two."  

"Morning, Miss Keyner."  

Both I and my sister, say our mornings to her.  

"Hey, Jeremie, you heading for school?" 

"Are you Jeremie?" 

Miss Keyner asks Jeremie with a cheesy smile, realizing where I went wrong, I scratch the back of my head and ask, 

"Mind if I join?" 

"Yeah, sure, come on." 

"Yes, you can." 

I look back at my sister and say, 

"Looks like I got my ride, and it's not the bus." 

"Yeah, whatever." 

I get my bag, and seat on the backseat of Miss Keyner's car. 

"Thank You for having me." 

"No worries. Just one me passenger for the ride." 

"Hmm..." 

"We going to pick up, Nicky too." 

"Ohh.., Hope I'm not intruding in anything." 

While I say that Jeremie diverts his mother's stare, and I also look out the window.  

"You had to say it." 

Jeremie says under his breath. Miss Keyner starts laughing after some time. 

"Jeez, Jermy, I'm not as strict as your father is." 

Saying it, Miss Keyner drives the car. No conversation gets exchanged between us, but I end up getting glances from both sides. 

One is of amusement, while the other is of irritation, no need to say which is who's. After going out of our street, we pass two blocks, then take a right, left and left, and park in front of a Manor. 

Nicolette or Nicky was a girl who could compete with my sister in beauty, with her navy-blue hair, light blue eyes, with a cute smile pasted on her face. Nicolette waves toward our car as she comes out of the house. 

"Ohh...she's also an Aura." 

When I say with surprise, Miss Keyner turns back and says, 

"Actually, she's also a Vita." 

"She's a special!" 

Smirking she says, 

"Not for you, though." 

I quiet down and look to find a red tomato on the shotgun. I would be fretting if I weren't meeting Miss Keyner often.  

"Hey, Jem, morning Miss Keyner." 

"Ohh... we got one more fish." 

"Hey." 

I say with a small wave when Miss Keyner points at me. 

"Ohh...Salvas, you an Aura! That's great." 

"Yeah..." 

"Why do you look down." 

"He wanted to be Ignis or Mors." 

"Hmm... I know you could be Ignis if you were more hot-headed, but Mors, how and why?" 

"Guys, we need to move. The schools not close to us." 

The Red Jeremie says, 

I open the gate and move to the other side. 

*boom* *boom* *boom* 

Three continuous message poops on my screen. Opening my phone, I read the messages sent to me by Saraha. 

[Sa-Sally, I saw you going with the Keyner, what happened, did Patrise say something?] 

[Sa-And, thank you for it. It means a lot to me, really.] 

[Sa- And Good luck. I hope you enjoy your school.] 

[Sl- Do not about fret it, and no need to thank me for it, you are just exaggerating it. And thanks, for the lucky charm.] 

Typing that off, I keep my phone down. That's when I see the two love birds holding their hands, so Miss Keyner doesn't notice it, but to their dismay, I find her giving me the 'Don't you dare tell them." look. 

The rest of the ride to school goes in silence, or should I say, silent lover's chit chat, Mother's amusement, and a trapped mouse in their game. 

Do tell me, do you like what you see?

More advance chapters for 'The First Born' and 'Tecverent' will be added to Patreon within few days.

 

2