Introduction Arc- Top Ranks-7
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm Saeline Dreaklord, Grand Daughter of Council Member, Trikstine Dreaklord."   

This time Nicky whispers,   

"Jimmy fucked it up."   

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

Well, let me tell you how fucked up we are.  

There are three people you never mess with, and they are,  

Magistrate, Assembly Leader, and Council Member.  

A magistrate is someone who governs a city, town, or village. With the City Magistrate being on the top followed by Town Magistrate; by Village Magistrate.  

Above Magistrate is Assembly Leader, it's a position in which the person, looks after 10 Villages, 5 Towns, and 2 Cities. And there are two posts below it, Assembly Participant and Assembly Member. Assembly Leader can command Assembly Member and Participant, while the Member commands the Participant.  

And on top of all of them are the Council Member. There is no category for them, no matter how strong or smart they get.  

And there are two people present here who I know are the grandchild of the Council Member.  

Serra and Jimmy's Father is an Assembly Participant, and their mother is a homemaker. Jeremie's Father's occupation is still a mystery for me, but Miss Keyner is an Assembly Leader. Nicolette's Father is a City Magistrate, with her mom also being a homemaker lastly, my father is also an Assembly Leader, Mother, on the other hand, is an Assembly member who works under Father, it's illegal to have two members of a family being on the Assembly but when Maternal Grandpa is a Council member what can you say.  

We are still fucked as I pledged not to ask my family for anything, and that I will do things on my own. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

The Head Mistress looks at doesn't show any reaction to the words of Saelinne, and she has the same face, smiling as she looks at us. The seniors go behind her and get their posture straight, Nicky follows them and repeat after her, so does the twins, but the haunty girl stays as she is. Not minding her the Head Mistress says,  

"I heard there was a pervert lurking on the hall, and a hero came in to save a pleading girl."  

"My brother did nothing wrong, the girl's skirt got lifted, due to her coming there at the wrong time."  

And the bravest girl spoke. The male teacher that was standing behind Head Mistress showed a displeased face, and before he said anything, I speak up,  

"Yes, Head Mi-Master, I would also vouch for Jimmy's innocence, he may speak or behave like a pervert, but he won't do something like what Saeline had accused him off. I believe it may have been an accident."  

Seeing me protect the pervert, the other two also speak up.  

"Yes, Head Master, Jimmy can't do what she claims."  

"Yes, Head Master, I agree with the two."  

From the corner of my eyes, I see Jimmy making a happy face to us, for protecting him.  

I look towards Jeremie, who gives a small nod. Jimmy never heard the words we spoke.  

"Do you want to say I was lying? For what reason?"  

Saeline questions us with anger, to which I calmly answer,  

"We aren't calling you a liar. We just said what you claimed was not true."  

She gets agitated, while the looks at me with keen eyes,  

"Why don't you tell me, how can someone lift a girls skirt; that too when the fabric of the dress is one of the silkiest fabrics in the nation?"   

The Head Mistress asks me to prove what I said was true or not,  

"Easy, we can look at their clothes, to see if they have anything that can stick or latch onto a cloth, or see the surveillance camera on the walls, ask the people who follow her everywhere about what they saw, but let's not ask them as they would be favoring her, and if we ask them, then Serra's proclamation should be also taken, which can be an opposite to theirs, which leaves us with other bystanders, but with the commotion, they can be mixed up, so we don't know who saw what, so let's stick with the camera and any aberration on their clothes."   

Saying all of it in one breath was not easy. I wonder how females could speak in one breath. The seniors on our side smile, while Saldron clicks his tongue, I squint my eyes and look towards him.  

"That's a wonderful assertion. But what if, I decide to ignore your words and listen to only Miss Saeline who is the Granddaughter of a Council Member."  

"Then there's nothing that we can do. Except receive the punishment for saving an Innocent friend of ours."  

She stays quiet and looks at both the groups, judgingly. Serra and Jimmy are the ones who are worried the most, with Nicky following them, and the rest are nonchalant._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

   

  

The Head Mistress looks behind her and tells her daughter, and the cunning guy something, they get near the two partakers of the harassment incident. The cunning guy looks at Jimmy's clothes, and the daughter looks at Saeline's dress. After fiddling with their clothes, the guy says, 

"Miss, the guy has some honey layered on his sleeves." 

Affirming his words, the girl says, 

"Mam, even Miss Saeline has some on her dress." 

"What!" 

Saeline lifts her skirt a little and touches the fabric where the honey had stuck on her dress. Her smooth thigh, gets shown during it, I quickly divert my gaze, so does Jeremie and the other males, except our hero. 

Luckily no one was paying attention to him, as everyone was looking away. 

"Crineen Sir, do you think that 'honey' is the cause for, Miss Saeline's skirt getting lifted?" 

Crineen takes out a handkerchief from his pocket and places it on top of Jimmy's sleeves. 

"Shake Your Hand" 

Jimmy does as Crineen says, the handkerchief stays on, 

"Harder." 

Crineen commands. 

"Harder." 

'Woah...Woah...Woah... that not shaking your hand but something else, Veteran.' 

Luckily for us, the handkerchief doesn't fly off. 

"Well, then that means, This boy over here didn't mean to lift your skirt, and it was just a coincidence." 

I was going to sigh, but she continues, 

"But as he did end up ruining your and the school's image, by having honey on his sleeve, he will be punished by, having to run 5 rounds of the Necropolis, the Platoon, he is assigned to." 

We turn towards him, expecting him to shiver due to the punishment, but he looks towards us like he always does. Psychopath, maybe this is what it means when people say, 'You Get, What You Sow'. But is A Pervert and Loving Dead the same? Wait... Necrophilia. 

"Then, that's one problem solved, now the Hero of the Crying Girl. What's your reason for the assault?" 

And now my excuses time. 

"I hit him because he disrespected me." 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

Hello It's Your Boy HentaiNingen. I just wanna ask how's the dish that I served??

Read Advance Chapters On Patreon, And Follow Me On Discord.

 

 

 

1