Introduction Arc- Threat-8
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
With how lazy I've been, I don't expect to win.

I shall be called the Procrastinator-HentaiNingen,

Announcement
The correction that has been preventing me from writing is out of my way, now I can write freely.

Bonzai.

I know one thing of sure, and that is Aura don't leave their own in trouble, even now as I run around the ground 'Haunder', it's the name of the field that's in the School where Aura's are to train. 

The field is around 100x100 m big, with mini-mountains and declines on the sides, I would have enjoyed the sight if not for two people continuously hitting me on the back. 

"Guys, it wasn't my fault." 

I protest. 

"You picked the fight." 

Jeremie says, 

"Yeah." 

Nicky adds on, 

"Then why are we here too." 

Jeremie and Nicky shout their disagreements with sharing the punishment. 

"You are here because you agreed to." 

Says Senior Aria, besides me 

Where was I..., Yes, the story of Aura's not leaving their own in a difficult situation; as for why is Senior Aria is here, let me tell you an anecdote. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

"I hit him because he disrespected me." 

Senior Aria, chuckles, to which Saldron looks at her with irk. And from the sides, I feel Nicky thinking of hitting me again. The Head Mistress smiles and asks, 

"What might have that poor child done to make you feel disrespected?" 

Saeline clicks her tongue, I guess, having a weak servant was shameful for her. 

"He grabbed my collar in the presence of all, and he was even thinking of hitting me. So, all I did was protect myself while keeping my dignity." 

I try giving a valid reason. 

"Does hitting someone weak, say you kept your dignity?" 

A hooligan serving a noble family is weak, 

"I don't think it will save me face, but if someone expects me to be weak and do me wrong, I think showing them their place is not in the wrong." 

The Head Mistress stays mum, Aria nods, to my statement, and Saeline bursts in anger. 

"Hey! What's the meaning of ignoring me? His friend, insulted me, and he beat my men, I'm the one who is suffering, but why are you just listing to him?" 

She says angrily. The Head Mistress doesn't let the voice disturbed her, and says, 

"From what I'm seeing, the allegations you put on his friend is biased; as what had happened was an accident, and the other problem seems to be started by your men and not him; he was just defending himself, so shouldn't you be the one asking for forgiveness?" 

Saeline quiets down but strikes daggers at Head Mistress, but who waves her hand and says, 

"Your small tantrum won't work on me, you should leave, as there is nothing over here that suggests that they had ill-will towards you." 

Saeline looks displeased with it, but leaves non the least, but gives a warning to Head Mistress, 

"Make sure you remember this. Grandpa, won't be happy with how you treated me." 

While we are flabbergasted with the development, Head Mistress shakes it off as it's nothing,  

"And now for your punishment." 

'Wait...Aren't we supposed to be in the safe zone?' 

"I can't let the student leave when he or she tries to pit students against each other. Boy, run around 5 Laps on Haunder." 

"Haunder?" 

"Ohh, yes, you are new here, let Aria accompany you." 

"O-okay." 

"And would you like to join her and see Haunder." 

She asks Jeremie and Nicky, 

"Yes." 

They reply without thinking. 

"Why don't you join him too." 

Head Mistress says with a smile. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Senior Aria runs without a hitch; behind her, I run trying to keep my pace with her, and away from Jeremie and Nicky reach. Senior Aria runs smoothly, her curves, sway in front of me, she keeps on checking on us from time to time. She slows down her speed, so involuntarily I also do. 

*Pack**Pat* 

"Ouch.." 

I twine with the pain, on my head and back, Senior Aria laughs seeing us, I look at the culprits, who seem to be charging again. I make a run for it hearing Senior Aria laughing profoundly. 

Her voice was smooth, so the laughter was more pleasing than sickening. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Our stamina, fun, and laughter were okay till the third lap; by the fourth, we barely manage to walk. I walk ahead of the couple, who stagger as they walk arm in arm. Senior Aria still has the same vigor, as when we began, she doesn't run or walk, she jogs beside us, with the same pleasing smile. 

"Tired?" 

I don't feel I have strength, so I nod. She laughs a little and says, 

"You took the gound granted, and you didn't execute your approach properly, neither did you assess your own stamina. And look where you are." 

"Senior, could I ask for a favor?" 

"It hasn't even been a day, and you want a favor." 

"Not me all three of us." 

"Hmm... I can already guess what it is, but speak." 

"Can we-" 

"No, complete your rounds, or Head Master will punish me more severely." 

Stumbling our shoulders, we move sluggishly, 

"Salvas, Jeremie and Nicolette, just a heads up for you-" 

We look towards Senior Aria, her smile is faraway, as she says, 

"-If possible, don't be friends with people of different Platoon, even if they are family. The life inside the school is not what meets the eyes, and it would be best for you three to stay away from the Mors fellow, you can be friendly with Vita." 

Suprised we look towards her. 

"You even read books about the lives of Noble children who have multiple brothers and sisters?" 

"Sometimes." 

"Once." 

"Nope." 

We look at Jeremie like an odd one out. Senior Aria ignores him and continuos, 

"Okay, you must have read about the sibling killing each other to have the throne." 

We nod. Jeremie is confused. 

"That's the life inside this school. Each platoon is a different child, and each one aims to have the throne, if you want to survive, then be friends within the Platoon. You will never see the backstabbing come your way, be it from your sibling or the friend from different platoons. Vita is an exception to this, as they are keen on healing than attacking, making them the neutral one out. " 

Doubtingly, we look at her; she has that smile again, she ruffles my hair and goes, 

"We train you to be a soldier, and the training started the moment you entered." 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

As I said, Aura stays together, as we are one, not because of love, but because we have dangerous people surrounding us. 

Read Advance Chapters On Patreon, And Follow Me On Discord.

Do tell me how you like what you see.

 
 

 

1