Introduction Arc- Ranking and Understanding- 10
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The entire class goes silent and waits for Miss Maersa's next words, 

"Just before, you students came to this class, we asked you all to go to the [Notice Board] and check for your classroom, with other small information displayed on it.  

And when all of you would have looked at the notice board, you all would have found the Titles on the top.  

[Admission Number, Student's Name, Platoon, Understanding, Ranking, Classroom.] 

You all know what Admission number, Student's Names, Platoon, and classroom are, what might confuse you would be Understanding and Ranking. 

Can you guess and tell me what these two means?" 

I look towards Nicky, who seems to be in her own thoughts, so I look at Saeline, who looks carefree. 

'Turned the wrong place.' 

"Mam." 

A voice comes from behind; Miss Maersa looks at him. 

"It means we are better than the others." 

"How are you better?" 

Miss asks, 

"Umm... As we are gold, which is expensive, compared to Silver, and Bronze. In Gold, we only have 60 Students, while Silver has 120, and Bronze has 180. And everyone knows, the better a thing is the scare it is." 

"Are you sure that's what the Ranking and Understanding means." 

"Ahh..ahh.." 

I turn around and see it’s a Lux guy, and he was standing beside Alex, he fumbles for some time, 

"Why don't you keep on standing if you want to hit lucky. Anyone else who wants to aim blind?" 

No one speaks at the fear of being given a standing punishment, even if it wasn't a severe punishment, the thing about, standing because you gave a wrong answer, can diminish your image to a certain degree, and no one would want that. 

"Good. Let me tell you what Understanding means, 

As you all know, there are 8 Different Magic elements are in the world. And, if 100 people are able to get any one of them, it's not possible for all of them to control the elements, and if lucky and they are sent to the military, all they would do is act as servants, because they are unable to Understand and Manipulate what they possess. So, this year we started a new title system, where we give you Titles, on your understanding of the elements, which are [Genus-Element], [Sui-Element], and [Element], some of you may also call Elements as Platoon Name. 

The people who are new to Elements, and are able to only do basic things with them are called Genus, those who can invoke the Element for even the slight convenience for oneself are called Sui, and final, those people who are called the Element, these people can not only command Elements to their bidding, they can even interfere with other people's Element Paradox. The Paradox is a small space or magical storage that each Element Ambassador or Eliage has, and trespassing to other people's Paradox, is no small feat, it is equal to making all Eliage, revert to being mere humans. 

As you all are new, you all are Genus; do mind this, even if you get promoted to next year, you can still be Genus, and that's not something you would want when aim to join the army.  

If someone fails the first year, then that person could try once again, but don't expect greater things because being in the army is a great privilege, and no nation wants an incompetent soldier in any form, and a fail record can stop you from attaining higher posts. If you fail in the second year with the understanding Genus, then you won't be taken back in any school, as you don't possess the talent, while if you fail with Sui understanding, you would get one chance, and you would have to prove it at that point or forget it. And don't fail in the third year, because if you do, you can join the army, but you will be a private for 5 Years, minimum and that's not a good thing for you, and the army. 

Now for Ranking, we have decided to have three ranks, Gold, Silver, and Bronze, with each having two category Alpha and Beta, with Alpha being the senior of Beta, and like this, we have made a small hierarchy system, with Gold on the top, Silver below it, and Bronze at the end. 

  

Gold-Alpha is equal to a Captain, in the military, Gold-Beta is equal to Lieutenant, Silver-Alpha is Sergent, Silver-Beta is Corporal, Bronze-Alpha is First Class Private, and Bronze Beta is Private, with the First Year having 20 Captain, 40 Lieutenant, 40 Sergent, 80 Corporal, 60 First Class Private, and finally 120 Private. 

And this is the fun part, 

All the 20 Captains will have, 2 Lieutenant below them, below Lieutenant there will be 2 Sergent, 4 Corporal, 3 First Class Private, and 6 Private. With a total of 17 people working below you. 

This will be the small platoon that you will command for 1 Year. 

Now, do you all have any questions?" 

"Yes, how much are we going to get paid?" 

Asks Jimmy, 

'What! You alive?' 

"Paid, Hmm... as you are at the top of your year you all will get around, 20,000 Rol, and if you convert them to, Drool Currency that would be 40,000 Drip, which is equivalent to the pay the Private Soldier of our nation get." 

"When will we get it?" 

'Chill dude... No, I also need money, Ask more.' 

"Huh! Are you a peasant that you need money?" 

Intervenes the raging girl, Saeline, both Miss Maersa and Jimmy ignore her. 

"You will be getting the money transferred to your account before you leave school. Any more questions?" 

"Yes, leaving all the small things I want to know when will I get my weapon?" 

Saeline asks in an irritated tone, with Miss Maersa finally coped with her, speak nonchalantly, 

"The weapons would be given to you all after you have selected your subordinates, and for that, you will be getting a chance to speak one-on-one with them, if you want you can also just select a single Lieutenant, and they can choose the rest, while you rest, or you can choose them personally the choice is up to you. After you do it, you will be receiving your weapons, and for it, we will be giving you all 4 Days to get you Squad ready, Captains. And don't call me Miss or Teacher, I'm the Leader of you all Captains, so in school, you all will call me Colonel, and the Head Master is General. Understood!" 

  

"Yes, Mam." 

After one person says it, the others follow, leaving a few individuals. 

"You all can leave now, and if you want, you can wander around the school, but don't roam for long, as tomorrow the school starts, and it's going to be nerve-racking for you all." 

Read Advance Chapters On Patreon, And Follow Me On Discord.

Do tell me how you like what you see.

 

1