2.14
977 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Andy left Daniel after about two hours. He gave his answer, and in return, Daniel aggressively took the chance. Daniel didn't even waste one second after Andy had said his answer, and begun rambling on and on about how happy he was and that he wasn't going to betray Andy.

Not that Andy really cared. He was busy with something else. Now that the matter with Daniel was solved, he needed to focus on the original's family. Theo was okay, though he could be blamed for not finding out sooner, it wasn't his fault. But Rose and Avian had to go. These two were just to cruel-hearted for this world.

First, he would meet up with Theo to talk about the original soul's real mother and to find out the truth, then he would try to get Theo on his side. Once Theo is on his side, Rose and Avian would be easy to deal with. Even if Rose had a powerful father, that man was already getting old and won't be able to stop Andy.

He needed to get evidence and get Rose arrested for abuse, even if the person wasn't him, the original soul had suffered from the aftermaths of the abuse, whether it be mentally or physically. 

As for Avian, that man had done so many dirty deeds, Andy was sure that even if he didn't plot against him, Avian would still fall sooner or later. After all, Avian did have a hand in the underworld.

And after this, Sam and Louis were going to get engaged and get married. Andy was an easy person, he wanted to stay in this world until Sam and Louis got married, then he would leave. That was why he wasn't so worried about getting the love percentage to 100% just yet.

Until then, Andy was going to have as much fun as possible. With a wicked grin, Andy couldn't help it as the evil light entered his eyes. 

 

Daniel looked at the screen, reading the information on it.

Avian Stollin, leader of Black Blaze, a gang within the underworld, coming in as second place for strongest. They did everything in their own way, not caring about the aftermaths. Crime records, there were many attached to each member within Black Blaze. Avian had connections with many other gang leaders, and he used Theo's name in a bad light. Using Theo's money, Avian started an organization that specialized in killing people. If given the money, they would kill the person they were asked to.

And, it was also because of this that Avian had the guts to try and harm Andy. 

Daniel clenched his fists tightly, in his eyes, a dark storm appeared. So what if Avian had the underworld helping him? It wouldn't be enough to clear him of his crimes, not enough to help him survive this ordeal. 

Daniel did more researching. Well, it wasn't really him, merely a hacker that he knew that was getting all this information.

The number one gang in the underworld was Crimson Nez, a gang that remained in the number one throne, but didn't normally appear or meet with the other gangs. They were secretive, and most of all, they were powerful. Though they rarely appeared, all the members were powerful, especially the leader. With only him, he was able to take down over one hundred men with no weapons.

Remaining the strongest gang in the underworld, Crimson Nez did things according to their likes, though, they didn't mess with the laws, and tried to keep themselves clean for the most part. 

That was all that Daniel could get. The information for Crimson Nez was deeply hidden, but, this should be enough for now.

Now, he needed to start thinking of a way to break down Avian's hold within the underworld, and Rose. With Rose, Daniel didn't need to do much. As long as he is able to attack her undercover, that would be fine. He knew that he shouldn't bring down innocent people, so, he had other materials on his hand.

Rose may try to hide it, but she definitely can't hide it when she does it so many times.

Rose was cheating on Theo. She had been sleeping with other people for so long, and she has been doing so for over ten years now. She claimed to love Theo, but she slept with other people.

She ruined Theo's life, forcefully getting him to marry her, pushing someone to their death, but she was also the one to begin sleeping with other people.

Though Theo didn't love Rose, he still didn't sleep with other people. 

How Avian was born, it was because Rose had drugged Theo. Theo also knew that but Avian was his child, so he wished to care for him. After everything that Avian had done, Theo wouldn't support him anymore, it was only Rose that was doing so.

Even though Theo didn't care if Rose was cheating on him, that didn't mean that the public wouldn't, and Rose wouldn't. Rose cared for her face the most, by revealing these ugly videos of her, it will not only ruin the Lavina family, but also Avian's life too. Killing two birds with one stone, Daniel wasn't going to hesitate.

These two people had brought upon a life's worth of darkness into Andy's life. By doing this, Daniel was clearing the world of two evil people and helping Andy out too.

Daniel had many people under his power, especially reporters, he was sure that some reporters would have caught Rose with another man. Now, he needed the other people by him to help him out with Avian. 

Daniel didn't have a hand in the underworld, but that didn't mean his friends didn't. 

Dialing a number, Daniel twirled the glistening pen in his hand.

"What is it, Daniel?" From the other side, a serious voice asked.

"I need your help, it involves the underworld." Daniel spoke without reservation, seemingly used to this kind of talk.

"The underworld? What are you trying to do?"

"I need to get rid of someone, and I know that you have your way with the underworld so you should be able to help me." Daniel didn't try to hide anything, because he knew he wasn't going to be blamed.

"Getting rid of someone? Who?"

"Avian Stollin," Daniel replied, his eyes darkening as he said that name.

"The leader of Black Blaze......this would be a great chance to get rid of him. He's been a thorn by our side for so long, I'm sure my leader would be glad to take this chance and get rid of him. I'll see what I can do, Daniel, but, remember not to get involved with this matter too much. You don't belong in the underworld."

"I know, thank you, Blaine." Daniel smiled as he replied.

"No problem." With that, Blaine ended the call.

Daniel set down his phone, his eyes staring intensely at the computer screen. The matter with Avian was finished, now he was going to focus on Rose. 

The Lavina family couldn't be considered as strong and prestigious as they had once been. Though their history dates back to over hundreds of years ago, their power has slowly been declining. Right now, they could be considered powerful in the eyes of common people, but in the business world, they were now mediocre.

Theo, though the Stollin family does not have a huge history, with him alone, he was able to build a dynasty. Though not the strongest, Murex has a powerful hold on their executives and their people, not to mention, Theo was a worthy person.

If anything, it was estimated the the Lavina family would fall and crumble while the Stollin family will only rise from here on. 

As for Andy, it was already assured that Luxe will never crumble and will also only rise. Andy was.....a person who can only be praised.

Thinking about Andy, Daniel couldn't help it as a warm smile appeared, his eyes glimmered softly.

For Andy, Daniel would get rid of any thorn that appears in their path.

No matter how powerful they are, no matter who they are, Daniel wouldn't hesitate to do so. This was the atonement Daniel owed to Andy, and if it meant sacrificing everything for Andy, he would be willing to do so.

Only by doing this could he forgive himself for everything that he had done to Andy.

 Then, Daniel finally released the videos about Rose online, ambiguous words, picture, nothing was spared. Everything would fully ruin Rose's life, and she would be ridicule wherever she went. 

Such is the way of life. 

Karma will always find its way back to you, your evil deeds can never be forgotten, and you can never hide away from what you've done.

Avian looked at the people around him.

"Do you understand?" Avian's eyes held a dark light within them.

"Sir, we just need to kidnap that dude and kill him, it should be easier than anything. Doesn't he have money, we can just extort it from him!" A man, with a tattoo on the side of his face said. He had a big grin on his face, and held a dagger in his hand, spinning it as he spoke. His name was Noah.

"It's just one measly person, we won't fail you, sir." Another man from beside Noah said, piercings surrounding his ears, and his eyes glimmered darkly. His name was Rein.

"Good, Kris, I need you to make sure that no one can track his location. Also, if anyone tries to break into the den, do your best to lead them away. Ten, you're the best at hiding your identity and getting close to people, do your best to get close to him and trick him into thinking you are someone else." Avian's first part was directed to the man who merely look at this computer screen, typing away while the second part was directed to an innocent looking young boy.

"Alright," Kris said, not looking up at Avian as he clicked away.

"Got it, boss," Ten said, his now innocent facade gone, his eyes glimmered dangerously.

"Does everyone understand their task?" Avian asked, his tone not at all intimidating, but his eyes did glare softly.

"Yes," In one unison tone, everyone replied back.

Avian smiled gently, this was going to end everything.

 

Louis looked at his surroundings, only darkness seemed to loom everywhere. He wasn't really in a good mood right now, he needed to go meet Sam as soon as possible. Except, everyone just wanted to piss him off, especially on the day where he was going to meet his beloved.

"Come out, you fu*king ba*tards, I'm really not in the mood for this right now." Louis couldn't hold it back anymore as he turned around and screamed a few curses to the people behind him.

Hearing this, three men stepped from under the covers of the night.

"Well, who do we have here? Isn't it the great Louis Zen?!"

Louis only smirked as he spoke, his eyes filled with a dangerous light, "If you know so, why don't you be a good boy for me and roll, little doggy. Or what, are you going to follow Avian's words like the dog that you are?"

That obviously ticked off one of the men as he lurched forward, wanting to punch Louis but was held back by someone.

"Oh? Are you not, after all, isn't it a dog that follows its master's orders no matter what? If you aren't a dog, then, are you a bit*h?" Louis' playfulness was gone, wiped away as he released an intimidating air. Dangerous and murderous, he stood tall, his body enhanced by the light.

Then, without any words, Louis sprung towards the men, wanting to deal with them as fast as possible.

Five minutes later, Louis' phone began to ring, he stopped, looking down as he stepped on a half-dead man's face. 

"Blaine?"

"Louis, my friend has made us a deal. Get rid of Avian and he will give you five percent of his shares."

"Five percent....Daniel, huh? Getting rid of Avian, sounds pretty easy." Louis smiled evilly as he kicked the unconscious man in the stomach, a groaning sound was heard.

"Did you get into a fight?"

"Fight? No, merely some pesky dogs that wanted to bark but couldn't bite. They were sent by their master dog, Avian." Pausing in his sentence, Louis looked down at the three people laying on the ground, lifeless. "Blaine, gather everyone up, Crimson Nez is finally coming back."

"Welcome back, Crimson Zen."

 

 

 Crimson Nez or Crimson Zen.

This name was created after Louis' first battle in the underworld, an underground chain of networks, where dens and secret locations were built underground, where he had defeated over one hundred men. It was also how he overtook the underworld, and rose to claim the King's position.

After he defeated everyone, his body was covered in blood. With blood dripping from every part of him, he looked up, eyes dark and murderous, and he smirked, sending a chill to every gang leader there that night.

He moved on to defeat every gang leader within the underworld, earning the name Crimson Zen, and Crimson Nez was created.

After scaring everyone in the underworld, Crimson Nez disappeared from the underworld, not fully, but they didn't bother themselves with the other gangs and Louis blended back in with society.

When Avian built Black Blaze, he was lucky that Crimson Nez wasn't within the underworld, else he would've regretted it. 

Louis let Avian run free, so long as he wasn't too stupid, but now, he was coming back to take his throne.

He had been busy chasing Sam, thus, he had not worried about the underground world for so long. Now that his beloved was finally his, he was reclaiming his throne.

He had been idle for so long that these people had forgotten who he was.

That's alright though, after all, Crimson Zen was making his appearance once again. This time, he wouldn't leave any of them breathing.

This time, he was bringing Crimson Nez with him. His own people who could rival him.

The underworld was going to be tossed into the terror it had forgotten about, the night where blood ran wild, the night that the King revealed his face.

Welcome back, Crimson Zen.

18