2.16
873 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daniel smiled. Quite frankly, he wasn't expecting that Rose would go crazy just like that. For someone who has remained so strong for years, she finally cracked in the end with her vulgar videos being revealed to the whole world.

It was the easy way out for her. Rose should've spent a lifetime in jail for abuse, and much more. Daniel was sure that throughout Rose's life, she had done much worse than just this, he was definitely sure of that.

But, with her death, Rose was escaping a lifetime's worth of evil deeds. She indirectly forced a woman to her death, she threatened and forced a man to marry her, she abused a child that wasn't even hers, not to mention, she also tried to forcefully dig someone's heart out.

Daniel didn't care though. As long as Rose was gone away from this world, the world was a better place to live in. Now that Rose was gone, only Avian was left. After Avian is dealt with, then, he would begin pursuing Andy.

But first, he wanted to visit someone. Theo Stollin, Daniel wanted to help him and Andy understand each other's side, and leave behind no regrets, and mend the relationship that was close to broken.

 

Avian stood up at once, his eyes wide and panic filled him.

"What did you say?!" Avian stared at the man who looked up at him. 

When Avian entered the underworld, he had heard about Crimson Nez too many times. It was a name widely feared within the underworld, a name that no one dared to mock, one that everyone feared. 

No one dared to say this name recklessly, even the leaders of all the gangs within the underworld wouldn't have the courage to mock this name. Crimson Nez held so much within its hand, its power was destructive and too powerful. Their leader was inhumanly strong, he was a destructive power that could wipe out the whole underworld if he wished to. 

By himself, he destroyed the underworld, leaving behind a trail of blood as he climbed his way up. He built Crimson Nez with only one hand.

No one knew his identity, no one knew anyone who was within Crimson Nez. All they knew was that Crimson Nez hid their tracks, and it was impossible to find out who was associated with the gang.

After Crimson Nez made a name for themselves, they disappeared from the underworld. It was around this time that Avian built Black Blaze.

Even though Avian hadn't experienced the destructive power of Crimson Nez, word alone was able to make him worried. Now, being told that Crimson Nez has made their appearance once more after close to two years, Avian was definitely worried.

"Boss, Crimson Nez, they have arrived at the base of the underworld tower. They announced that they want all gangs to meet there, or else, they were going to bring out their leader." The poor man was panting, his eyes filled with fear, and his face pale.

Avian bit his lips, his eyes worried. Yet, he knew that if he didn't go, Black Blaze, the gang that he had spent so much time to build, would be destroyed just like that.

"Get everyone to meet at the base tower."

 

 

Blaine was dressed in a black sweatshirt with a bright scarlet C on it. By his side, more than fifty men stood by him, their aura menacing and murderous. 

His eyes turned to look at the mass amount of people in front of him. There were five major gangs within the underworld, two of them being Crimson Nez and Black Blaze. The other three were Vernal Death, Reverend, and Poison Mist.

"Only this much people, they look weak. Wouldn't you agree with me, Blaine?" A familiar voice echoed from behind Blaine. 

Blaine's eyes turned to look at Jon. "You are here already? Did you finish your task?"

"Yes, already got rid of all the people sent to get Andy. Although, I don't understand why you would be worried about that man. Didn't you see him break that man's wrist? His movement was very fluid and looked as if he had done that for years." Jon flashed Blaine a smile while winking, his white teeth glistening with a dangerous gleam.

"Are we ready to begin?" Jon then turned to look at the people in front of him, his voice awakening the members of Crimson Nez as their eyes turned to glare at the people in front of them with a cold light, as if they were already dead within their eyes.

Jon also turned his eyes to look, playfulness yet bloodthirstiness within them.

"Stop," Blaine's voice made the people by his side back off a bit, but the light within their eyes didn't change. "Remember our job, Jon, don't get them sidetracked. You should already know what happens when you act reckless like you did before."

"Of course, mom, thank you for worrying." Jon playfully said, watching as Blaine glared at him. "Stand down, everyone. Blaine will talk to the leaders first. In the mean while, why don't you have an eye contest with each other? Loser does one hundred pushups, fifty sit-ups, thirty pull-ups, and runs ten laps as soon as we get back to our base."

As soon as his voice was heard, the members turned to someone by their side and began to stare intensely at each other. Once someone blinked, there was a loud curse heard within the silent place.

Blaine stepped up, his aura powerful and menacing, matching Jon who stood by his side.

"Avian Stollin, leader of Black Blaze, Mary Jaxwell, leader of Vernal Death, Cody Max, leader of Reverend, and Sadie Striy, leader of Poison Mist, please step up." Blaine's voice echoed within the silence, watching as every gang member made way for their leaders to walk through.

Avian walked up first, his members parting, making a walkway for him as he stepped to the front.

Then, Vernal Death made way for their leader. A woman walked slowly, dressed in red, her blue eyes shone with mischief. Her blonde hair shone under the light, her fierce features striking, yet with a dangerous feel to it. Her body was right in all the places, not too big but not too small, and within her hands, she held a small gun. Mary walked to the front, looking at Avian as she stopped and looked at the next gang.

Cody walked with strong steps, his arms marked with tattoos. His brown hair combined with his hazel eyes added a rare sense of feel to his rough features. Though, it did not feel wrong but merely made his aura even more powerful, adding a mysterious tone to it. His body was buff, but not overly muscular. With a cold look on his face, he came to a stop, awaiting the next person.

Sadie walked with light steps, arrogance within her eyes and clearly displayed on her face. With a scowl on her lips, her green eyes shone with a clear egoistic light. Her blue hair was brushed to the side, and her delicate features were strengthened with her look of undeniable arrogance. Attached to her hips, a small silver whip laid in place. She looked at everyone else with inattention as she stopped and looked straight at Blaine.

"You aren't the leader, who are you?" The first person to break the silence was Mary. Mary spoke her words with fierceness, like that of a hidden danger.

Blaine looked at Mary with a blank stare, as if her presence did not even match that of an ant in his eyes.

"Did you want our leader to come? If so, I can invite him right now since you so clearly wish for it." Jon smirked, his words twisted within his mouth and he looked at Mary with provocation.

Mary held back her words, knowing that she couldn't provoke this seductive yet clearly dangerous man.

"We aren't here to argue, let's get this over with and go back. Unlike some people, I have business to attend to." Sadie fixed her hair while saying so, her eyes glaring at Mary.

"Crimson Nez, why have you returned?" Cody spoke up this time. Unlike the people before him, his voice did not contain any sign of anger or even an ink of emotions. He did not have any hidden meaning to his words, nor did he wish to.

Avian watched on in silence, not intending to intervene until he had to. He didn't have any reason to involve himself in this conversation. And truth be told, he didn't want to. He was going to watch and observe first before he added his input into this.

"Our leader had an important piece of news that he wishes to speak to all of you. I'm sure that all of you know that two years ago, Crimson Nez disappeared from the underworld for a while. Well, now, we are making our appearance once more. This time, we plan to take over and control the underworld. Leaders, do you have any disagreement at all?" Blaine said his words as if he was simply talking about sharing some candy, but his words affected the other people greatly.

"What?! You want to take over the underworld. You may be Crimson Nez, but we have been within the underworld for so long, climbing our way to where we are now. You can't just say those words and expect us to listen to you and agree. No, I have worked for my position, if I agree, I will be relinquishing all of my power within the underworld." Mary said, stepping up as she raged. 

"For the first time in forever, Mary is right. I have worked my butt off to become the head of Poison Mist, I will not let my hard work be ridden of just like that. Avian, don't you have something to say?" Sadie cocked her head at Avian.

Avian held back his words for a bit, calming himself. He knew that Crimson Nez was strong, but he was unwilling to be put under a ruler, unwilling to exchange his gang just because someone said so. "You may be Crimson Nez, but Black Blaze is unwilling to do as you say. Having been gone for two years, I'm sure that there are some people that can rival your leader now. With these two years, things have changed."

Cody didn't say anything, but merely looked at Blaine and nodded his head. "I understand. I will do as you say, but in exchange, I wish to still have control over Reverend."

"Cody, you are going to follow their ruling?" Sadie said with surprise.

Avian and Mary also turned their head towards him.

"I have nothing to lose. If I agree, I will be able to continue my role, even if it means following under a leader. Following under him, it isn't a bad thing." Cody understood and was able to weigh the pros and cons quickly. He knew that if he didn't agree, he was putting his people in danger. He knew well that the two people in front of him wasn't going to hesitate to kill anyone if they had to.

"At least someone understands. Well, look everyone, we can do this the easy way or the hard way." Jon smiled evilly, menace within his eyes. "Right now, I'm leaning more towards the hard way. Prepared especially for you all, there is also an extreme way. Why don't we decide this through a fight? Don't worry, I won't call our leader now, but, win against me and I will let you free. Lose, and your life is mine to do as I wish."

Jon stepped down, his figure appearing like that of a grim reaper, coming to take away the lives of those who should've left already. Making a gun with his hand, he raised his pointer finger to his lips and blew it, as if he had just shot someone.

With an evil smirk on his face, his eyes appeared full of wickedness, and he opened his mouth, his voice sounding like that of a whisper before the ending of everything.

 "Well, ladies and gentlemen, let's get started, shall we?"

17