2.18
848 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daniel swallowed down the words in his mouth as he looked at Andy. Andy was dressed in a pure white suit, matching the gloves that he always wore. It wasn't hard to tell that no matter what Andy wore, he would always look perfect. To Daniel, the meaning of perfection was Andy. 

With a gentle smile on Daniel's face, he walked towards Andy, grabbing his hand gently. He had expected Andy to push him away but Andy didn't do so. Daniel was truly content, his life was perfect now. 

Andy looked at Daniel, admiring his appearance. Dressed in a black suit, Daniel wore a red tie along with it. He wore a watch, quite expensive might Andy add, but he was not flashy in the least. Andy was sure that there were going to be some people who overdressed for the occasion. 

"Are you ready?" Daniel asked, even though he knew that Andy was. With a heartwarming smile, his eyes shined with emotions unable to be explain.

"Yes," Andy let Daniel lead him towards the entrance.

They had arrived at a huge mansion with elegant decor. The house was definitely overly big, easily explaining that the owner was trying to show off their money.

As soon as Daniel and Andy walked in, their appearance stirred the crowd within. After all, the both of their identities were not simple. Throughout the world, they were truly strong and powerful. They had connections with many other strong people in the world and the people crowding them knew all too well.

Andy didn't despise these people, but like Daniel, he didn't like to bother with them because he already knew what it was they wanted. Instead, he stayed by Daniel's side, well, it's better to say that Daniel was the one sticking to his side. 

Andy didn't have a big reason as to why he had come to this party when he clearly didn't have to. It was simply because he wanted to get closer to Daniel and mend his relationship with Theo.

As Andy has already stated, he wasn't going to leave this world unless he saw his lovely Sam get married. Until he knew that Sam and Louis were finally a wedded couple, only then would he finally leave. In the mean time, he would work hard on stealing Daniel's love.

Not exactly working hard but having the best of time doing so was what he meant.

Andy was able to notice Theo right away from the distance. As matters would have it, Theo truly didn't have even the smallest concern about Rose's death. Not that Andy was expecting Theo to, but, he would've thought that Theo would still pretend to be sad or something. 

Daniel noticed Andy's stare right away. As he looked to see what Andy was staring at, he was relieved when he saw that it was Theo. With a knowing smile, Daniel lead Andy towards Theo. Now, they should clear away any misunderstandings.

 

  

"And I pronounce you a lawfully wedded couple. You may now kiss."

A thundering applause echoed out as Louis leaned towards Sam, swinging him into his arms as he leaned up to give Sam a very light kiss.

Andy, sitting in the crowd applauded these two men, his friends. 

Standing by his side, Daniel looked into Andy's very joyful eyes. Five months passed by so fast as Daniel spent every moment wooing Andy. After some time passed, Andy's cold wall gradually fell and he expressed much more emotions than at the beginning. No matter what, Daniel only fell more and more in love with Andy as he spent more time with him. 

Daniel already could imagine their married life. 

They didn't do much. Merely holding hands and light kisses every now and then, not going past Andy's boundaries. But, Daniel was happy beyond words with just that. He loved seeing the light within Andy's eyes and his very light smile. They were no longer as rare as they were before.

"Andy, Daniel!" Louis' loud and boisterous voice screamed out to them. Andy and Louis both turned their attention to Louis who dragged over a blushing Sam.

"Thank you for everything you two, you're the best, well, after Sam that is. Especially you, Andy. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have met Sam, and wouldn't have gotten this chance to with the man who is now the light of my world. I'll be waiting for the day that you two get married." Saying so, Louis winked at a flustered Daniel. Sam hit his arms with an accusing stare.

"Thank you for everything, Andy. If it weren't for your consistent mini attempts at helping us, I wouldn't have fallen in love with this foolish man." Sam sent a thankful glance to Andy, who had yet to say a word. 

"There's no need to thank me, I'm glad I was able to help out." Andy didn't need to say short sentences and he also didn't need to hide his real emotions anymore. His words were sincere and his eyes were too.

Daniel calmed his nerves as he spoke, "Congratulations. I'll be needing the two of you to help me with quite a lot from now on." Saying so, he sent a watchful look at Andy.

Louis and Sam sent a knowing smile at one another before Sam spoke. "Of course we will. Anything you need, if we can, the both of us are willing to help out no matter what."

"We'll let the two of you spend your time together. We still need to go greet the other guests. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to come to our wedding." Sam held onto Louis' hand and smiled whilst sending Daniel a careful look with much meaning to it. 

"No problem, we won't hold you back then." Daniel merely smiled back with exasperation as he turned to Andy. 

Sam and Louis took one final glance before they walked away, hand in hand. 

Daniel turned to Andy. "How are you feeling? You weren't feeling so great this morning."

"I'm alright now, I probably just had an upset stomach." Andy lightly shook his head as he said so.

[Host, Avian has been found. He is still alive and is planning a counterattack once again. Please beware, Host, Daniel's love percentage is currently at 99%, so no matter what happens next, you must get it to 100%.]

(Alright, System. By the way, do you have a name I can call you by? Considering that we are now much closer, it sounds weird to continue calling you System.)

System spent a second thinking before it replied. 

[Host, you can call me Fei Shang.]

(Fei Shang...a beautiful name. Who gave it to you?)

[A man who was hated by the world. He loved the wrong person in his life, and in return, he lost the person who truly loved him. In the end, both of them walked by the River of Oblivion, still separated.]

(That man, he must've regretted his actions.)

[He did, he truly did. In a way, he is stilling repaying for his actions even now. But, both of them are suffering in a way different than expected. That man actually saved me when I was younger. He raised me, took me in as a brother. He.....I should stop now. As a System, I shouldn't say too much about my own past.]

(Then, I hope that those two people will be given another's chance to be with each other. Their tale sounds like one full of sufferings. Wait...you have a human body?)

[I do, Host. Every system has a human body, but we cannot interact with our hosts in the human body. We can only appear as a ball of light. The colors will vary, white being the strongest of systems and black being the weakest.]

(I see, I never knew that. Thank you for the warning, Fei Shang. You may go now.)

[Alright, Host.]

 

 

Fei Shang lingered for a bit before the connection fully cut.

"Master, may I start the recovery of memories for Fei Qianchi?"

"Yes, but three times is the most that I will allow you to do so, Fei Shang."


 

Andy looked at Daniel. It was as if he could somehow feel the difference between their relationship now. Daniel was truly sweet, and was trying very hard to correct his mistakes. Slowly at first, Daniel now began a full blown attack on chasing after Andy.

Andy too, also began his movements. With Daniel's persistence chase, Andy gradually let down his walls. 

Daniel had helped Andy mend the relationship between Theo and him. With a private meeting, Andy learnt about the real story behind everything and the original's real mother, Anna Seri.

Daniel noticed a hard stare towards him and turned to look at Andy. With a soft voice, he asked, "Are you tired? You were up all night catching up with the documents, I'm sure that you must be feeling unwell. Here, lean on my shoulders for a bit and close your eyes. When it's time, I'll wake you up."

Daniel gently pulled Andy towards him, supporting Andy's head with his shoulder as he looked at his features. 

Andy was definitely tired, but he could've hold it out for a bit longer. Well, since Daniel was the one who offered it, Andy was definitely going to take on that offer. He closed his eyes, letting go of any worries he had.

~in Andy's dream~

A man stood within the darkness. His purple eyes looked down below him, holding onto a sword that was dripping with blood. His white robes were dyed red, a large wound on his arm, yet his eyes were frosty like the white snow.

Below him, a mass of people stood, pointing their swords at him, to the man who appeared aloof, cold and uncaring.

From behind the man, ten thousand lightning bolts scattered, striking in the sky. The lightning bolts were shining a bright purple, dark clouds forming as they pulled from all sides.

He stood alone against the whole world, a lonely and despairing image. 

And yet, even as he killed more and more people, his strength did not fail him. While mountains of corpses piled up, even with his wounded body, he stood where he was.

Suddenly, a bright light fell upon him, ten large chains fell from heaven, as if they were trying to capture him.

Even with his body locked by the chains, he didn't fret. Instead, upon his cold face, as if he had saw something, he smiled. A beautiful, heartwarming smile as he opened his mouth, his fingers quickly making a complicated but short sign.

Then, the lightning bolts attacked him. No, it didn't really attack him, it attacked the chains surrounding his body. The chains broke at once, but it took a part of him with it. The man seemed to notice yet he didn't care. 

Calling upon his power, the lightning struck the ground, an earthshaking sound echoed.

He smiled once more, as if he had just saw the image of someone he loved most. 

And in that moment, a sword imbedded into his heart. 

He closed his eyes softly, a smile still upon his lips, accepting death as his body fell from the sky.

But, even as he fell to his death, he used the remaining of his power to protect someone. With a bright light escaping from him, his body fell gently as it touched the ground. 

A loud scream was heard as a shield appeared around his body, protecting him from any harm to come. A despairing cry rung out in the quiet battlefield, another man with purple eyes held within his hands, a broken sword, his wrists red. His robes were no longer neat and tidy anymore, and his look was of pure madness.

Then, a rush of murderous intent rushed from him, and a light flashed towards the man, still holding a sword with blood on it, a wicked smile still remained on his face as he looked at the man lying on the ground.

"Baicheng!"

And then, his face changed.

15