3.1 Never Forget You
919 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fei Qianchi opened up his eyes, revealing a luxurious room before him.

(Fei Shang, the memories.)

[Yes, Host.]

In this world, Fei Qianchi is in the body of Victor Sky, an alpha male and the older brother of the villain, Lucius Sky.

Victor is the eldest son to King Allen and King Consort Rain. He is the eldest prince of the family, with the rarest condition also found. At the age of 14, Victor was sent abroad because of his unique physique and his ability to control his pheromone by masking it. 

Victor was born with a physique that made it impossible for any alpha to take control of him, and also his body could be thought of as a barrier since pheromones couldn't control him. Whether it be an omega or alpha, Victor wouldn't be able to fall under their pheromones. Along with this, he had the ability to freely manipulate his pheromone at will, using it as a weapon because he couldn't be affected by pheromones. 

As a result of this, Allen and Rain decided to send Victor abroad to protect him because, the life of a royalty would never be easy, especially not when Victor was born with special abilities like this. This would make him more vulnerable and people would come after him, even their own people would.

When Allen and Rain sent Victor abroad, they sent him to live with their most trusted subordinate, a general who had been their closest friend. Under the general's guidance, Victor learnt about his condition, sculpting it to his use and also learnt combat skills. 

Victor's life wasn't too hard, but, he did end up losing his life on a mission. As soon as he was able to control his pheromone and use it as a weapon, Victor persuaded the general to let him help out with his daily tasks. The general agreed and Victor helped out with any tasks he could get his hands on. Rescuing people, capturing criminals, and even helping out community events, Victor didn't mind his status as a prince and merely did whatever he wanted.

The last mission that would've costed him his life was a rescuing mission. It was to rescue a kidnapped omega, age 18. Victor's urge to rescue the omega was so strong despite the warnings put out because the kidnapper was a noble family with connections around the world. Even when the general persuaded him to give up the mission, Victor wouldn't. His reasoning was because the kidnapped omega reminded him of his younger brother, Lucius, who was the same age as the omega that was kidnapped.

In the end, even though Victor lost his life, he was still able to bring the young omega to safety. 

Victor had never interacted with the male lead or main character, but, his younger brother did.

Lucius was well known in the school he went to, mostly because it was hard not to know who he was. He was the second prince, an omega who was treasured by the whole nation, who citizens revered and loved.

Except, he fell in love with the wrong man.

The male lead, Mark Stephens, was the youngest alpha son to a normal family. He rose to become a general and slowly prospered his family's position. He was a great addition to helping Allen and Rain with the enemies, and was also an instructor. Mark became a general at the age of 18, and is already currently 25.

The main character was Raven Blaxe, the beta son to the Prime Minister's family. His identity was both powerful, and his personality was more or less suitable for his identity. Well, at least the original person was. Raven Blaxe was a transmigrated soul who had accidentally stumbled into this world because of a story he read. And he worked to change Raven's image and everything.

Basically, like how any story would go, Mark and Raven met by accidents that kept reoccurring and then fell in love. After that, Lucius who had fell in love with Mark since the beginning got jealous and would try to smear Raven's image.

Cutting it short, Allen and Rain found out about Lucius' doings and sent him abroad so that he wouldn't accidentally kill himself.

Fei Qianchi took in the information, pleasantly surprised that the story seemed so simple. There wasn't much twists and turns, and his character didn't have a sobbing backstory. He was surprised.

[Host, good luck.]

As Fei Shang's voice was heard, Fei Qianchi felt a stabbing pain in his head. A wave of memories entered in and Fei Qianchi zoomed into his character.

*Fei Qianchi is now Victor*

Victor stood up, looking at his things quickly before walking out the room to meet the general who had took care of him. Right now, this body was already 23, which would be the perfect time to visit back. 

Honestly, Victor could tell that his body did feel strong, and there was a scent in the air. This must've been what it felt like to be an alpha or something.

Well, good thing is, he didn't have to change his behavior much. Though Victor was a good guy and such, he also had his own fun and play, plus, his work and life was very clearly separated. 

First, he needed to talk to the general first about returning to meet Allen and Rain, then he can begin inserting himself back into Lucius' life.

(Victor Sky, 23 years old)

Victor arrived in front of a huge palace, his eyes looking at the gates. Slowly, he walked in. When a guard by the door looked at his face, the guard made no attempt to stop him from entering. Most likely, Allen and Rain were already informed by the general about his return.

Victor was able to navigate around quickly and it wasn't long before he walked towards a huge door. Looking at it slowly, he opened it up.

Right away, a thick and musky smell hit his nose and Victor was barely able to hold back a grimace. Nasty. He had almost walked in on his "parents" exercising together.

But then, the smell resided, sweet at first, it slowly changed into a metallic smell, blending together. 

Victor turned his eyes to meet two men, both of which were familiar to the original soul within the body he was in. 

(Rain Rezul, 45 years old)

(Allen Sky, 46 years old)

"Hello, Father, and hello, Pa." The first endearment was meant for Allen, and the next was for Rain.

Victor smiled as he looked up, and Rain hurried towards him, hugging him tightly before he backed away and looked at him. Victor was able to smell the scent of a sweet and intoxicating smell, and though it didn't affect him, it was still interesting.

"Sweetie, how are you? Were your years spent abroad fun? Were you able to control your pheromones and learn more about your physique? Your father and I are so sorry that we weren't able to come visit you all these years. We wished to, but the nation was in a bit of a turmoil for a while so we couldn't come." Rain was very kind, just like how his delicate features seemingly opened up, his words were unable to hide the love he had for his child. 

Victor towered over Rain by a bit, and because of this, Rain was able to see a full smile on his lips.

"Pa, everything went great. Thank you for being so worried about me, but I am more glad about the fact that you and father have been doing well." Victor could see the glaring eyes of Allen directed at him. Must be because he was mad that Victor had interrupted their bonding time.

Allen walked towards Rain's side, sticking an arm to loop it around his waist.

"It's nice to know that you are back, were you able to complete the mission I sent you?" Allen's words were very direct, and it was almost like he was speaking to his son but also a close friend.

Victor could only sheepishly smile. "I was able to, although, it did take a while to learn. Do you want to try it out, father?" Victor didn't hide his embarrassment as he spoke, but towards the end, his pheromone changed, the air tensing too.

Allen could feel it too because the intent was directed right towards him, Rain though, didn't know what was happening.

"Victor, what are you doing to your father?" Rain spoke out in a scolding tone that froze Victor's actions.

Victor immediately stopped his attack, returning to look at Rain before saying, "Nothing, Pa, just fooling around with father. After all, I have been training myself over the years just like what father said."

Allen looked at Victor, a smirk on his lips as he said, "So you have successfully gained control of using your pheromones at free will...I'm assuming that you have also learnt about your physique."

Victor merely smiled as he returned Allen's smirk. "Father, Pa, why don't we sit first before I tell you about my journey?"

Lucius looked at the instructor in front of him, currently rambling about some business that he had already forgotten about.

It was unclear what was happening within his mind, but, his eyes were unstable.

Mark Stephens. The man who was complex. Someone who Lucius couldn't understand. Lucius couldn't help the interest he had in this man and it was almost...weird. He felt a strong attachment to him, but it didn't feel like love, that he definitely knew. 

(Lucius Sky, 18 years)

"Today, we have a special guest joining us. He has just returned from abroad, and the nation is happy to have him back." The instructor said a short introductory before he signaled the person to walk in.

Lucius' thoughts were still focused on Mark and it wasn't until the sentence was uttered that he turned to look in shock.

"Hello everyone, my name is Victor Sky, the first prince and eldest son of the Sky family." Victor put on a playful smile as he said so, not showing any demeanor like that of a prince. He was casual and easygoing. This made it easier for people to connect with him.

Lucius turned his head in shock. As he stared at the familiar figure within his eyes, he felt a feeling incomparable. "Brother..."

When Victor first walked into the room, the first thing that popped into his mind was the very thick smell in the air. It was a blend of different pheromones and it impacted Victor right away.

He truly felt like he was going to have a tougher time in this world thanks to the "pheromones".

13