Hazing Bra – 2 (Livie)
891 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hazing Bra – 2  (Livie)

"Are you alright, Livie?"

Thomas's breath froze in her throat as she looked over the bench in the girl's locker room at a girl she didn't know, who clearly seemed to know him or rather who he now looked like.

It was just a silly, stupid hazing ritual. Sneak into the girl's lockers from the small forest on the edge of campus wearing a wig and two tennis balls, then run out wearing some girl's bra and be declared a brave, strong manly man.  

Instead, he...she was surrounded by a swarm of chatty girls who looked at her full bra cups with blistering jealousy. She'd crept back to the row where she snatched the bra, waiting, hoping, expecting its true owner to show up. She would be in trouble but at least this might end.

No one did. Girls came and left without a word, until Lily (whose name she saw, decorated with glitter, inside the locker she used) hugged her from the side and called her 'Livie'.

Fiddling with a skirt she'd almost forgotten about, Thomas offered, "I'm feeling under the weather. I just...uhh restroom."

Back in the restroom, Thomas plopped on an icy, wobbly toilet seat and took a breath. Carefully, she reached for the straps and finally worked them apart. But that just left her with heavy breasts dragging on her pits and shoulders. Waiting brought no restoration.

Resigned, she fixed the hooks and slipped the bra back on like it was the curved skeleton of a t-shirt before heading back to the lockers. On her return, Lily stood so close and whispered to the girl she thought was her friend. Sifting through the open locker where she'd found that accursed bra, Thomas discovered a large, long-sleeved sweater to wear. Its high neck, which nearly touched her chin, brought a moment of relief, especially for covering her up and for not changing her further. 

But she couldn't escape those breasts, those warm, ever-present pillows. They lingered with every look she took and shifted with every new step. Getting past them made every other change feel small by comparison.

Walking out of the gym lockers with an unfamiliar purse in her hands and Lily lingering at her hip, Thomas scanned the dense forest which surrounded the edge of campus. The guys from Manly Brothers had retreated but Thomas could still see them peering out from behind a trunk. Fishing a pair of sandals from the purse, she hurried over before they got away.

Lily spoke first, "Are you pervs peeping on us?!"

One of the big guys, who'd paddled Thomas the hardest during the earlier hazing events, crept out and shook his head. "Just waiting on...some guy. But he probably chickened out."

Thomas's face felt like it was swimming in heat as she declared, "Y-you guys pushed...some guy to sneak into the girl's lockers. W-well...he..."  

Lily leapt in and scoffed, "Again? You guys and your dumb club should totally be banned from campus for this crap!"

A few of them ran off. One of the remaining guys muttered to the one next to him, "That little bitch of a boy pussed out and told on us. Oh well, we can always find someone better than that little wimp." He chuckled.

Thomas took a deep breath and told them, "He...sounds like a better person than any of you...jerks. Who would want to be part of a group with...members like you?"

The big guy stepped forward. He looked her up and down. "I got a member to introduce you to, babe."

Before Thomas could retreat, Lily stepped forward with the most profane, spittle-flinging indictment of his manhood as she bared her claws and swung a ten-pound purse over her head. With a security guard rushing in their direction, the rest of the guys dispersed before anything else happened.

Thomas trembled as Lily grabbed her hand and reassured her it would be alright. Once the security guard was there, he took some notes about the incident. Lily gave their names as Lilian Stampher and Olivia Farmer. Thomas mostly kept quiet.

When they were alone, Lily gave a little smirk. "You don't have to worry, Livie. We've always been protected. They'll get what's coming to them."

Frowning, Thomas asked what she meant. Lily flashed a sly look. "You knooow. Don't you always feel safe in the girl's gym? Like someone is looking out for us? That's real, not just some urban legend."

Thomas still didn't understand. Lily waved her hands and told her not to worry about it and switched subjects, "Anyways, we need to get back to the dorm. Alright?"

Frowning with concern, Thomas's heart still raced within a body she didn't know. 

"Lily...I'm sorry. But I'm not alright."

Art by Bethany Weaver
Story by MajorKerina

8