Hazing Bra – 3 (Escape)
799 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hazing Bra - 3 (Escape)

========

*I don't understand...*

Lily dragged Thomas back to "their dorm" as soon as she said she wasn't alright. Thomas couldn't find the words to say more, so Lily just jumped to the conclusion "Livie" was sick/tired/injured/stressed/having girl issues (the last of which made Thomas grimace) and had a plan to remedy any and all problems.

Awkwardly stepping in a skirt with hips that weren't his, Thomas's mind reflected. He didn't even live on campus, he'd just started classes, and he felt lonely. The guys in Manly Brothers seemed so cool at first but seeing them turn and act like that...almost made her actually feel sick. They'd left her with this body and this crazy girl! He expected someone, anyone, to leap out and reveal that this was all a prank or part of the hazing, even if it meant she failed. But that moment never came.

Lily led the way to Room 123. Inside, Livie avoided two girls and they did likewise. "Their" room was draped in unfamiliar decorations. Posters of plays on Lily's side. Embroidered flowers on the other side. Piles of books on Lily's side. Older men with unbuttoned shirts on the opposite side. Thomas slumped into Livie's bed and tried to stare at a blank wall.

Soon, Lily loomed over her with some pills. Thomas accepted them with a cup of warm, herbal tea. It was pungently floral, but she gulped it down without gagging. Lily lingered and wanted to talk. Thomas plopped back with a wobble and asked if she could rest. Lily backed away and returned with an over-sized blanket. Surrounded by it, Thomas lay there as Lily wandered off.

This was the room of two girls, it wasn't his. Everything in her gut, even though they were changed guts, told her she had to get out of here. Especially the weight of those breasts pressed against that cursed bra and her chest. Nothing could make her forget them. Tracing a hand under the blanket, she shivered at the softness that had possessed her and the fearful sensations between her legs.

The phone beside the bed blared some loathsome pop song as she fumbled to grab it. Pausing, she stared at the name above an unfamiliar number

"MOM"

She pressed the red cancel button, but it just rang again. As with everything else, Lily eventually barged in and took the phone from Thomas, then passed it back to her with a smile, announcing, "It's your mom."

Stuck without another option, Thomas answered. It wasn't his mom. His mom was a tiny lady with a curly dome of brown hair. She baked all the time. This woman sounded younger and spoke almost as fast as Lily. She had a pleasantness that sounded fake as she asked how "Olivia" was doing.

Thomas survived the call by noting then reiterating that she was under the weather. "Mom" seemed more concerned with something she'd posted online for "Olivia" to see. She spoke about her coffee and urged "Olivia" to try something that sounded foreign. Only as a closing note to wear a jacket and "feel better soon" did Thomas sense any warmth from her.

Watching Lily, Thomas chomped on her nails and waited for a good time to call the numbers she could remember. Mom and dad. It was so nice to hear their voices, but they greeted her politely as a stranger. Thomas? "He should be back soon. Do you need to talk to him?" Tongue-tied for words, she hung up the phone and chucked it across the room. No more calls.

She wanted to vanish beneath the oppressively-floral blanket and scream. Instead of that, she dug through Olivia's closet for a coat which was neither fashionable, pink, nor covered in decorations. She slipped it on, put on glasses, muttered an excuse to Lily, and rushed down the hall as swiftly as she dared without stumbling.

She had to get out of here. Get back to her house, back to her clothes, and away from this curse. She emerged from the back door of the dorm and into the chill of the evening.

"You failed."

Whipping her head around, Thomas saw the bright light of a camera flash. Blinking away the spots, she looked nervously at a guy in a tan, leather jacket with a coy smile as he lowered his phone to his hip.

Frowning, she asked, "What? Who are you?"

"Names aren't important. What's important is this..." Thomas blanched and grimaced as the guy lifted his jacket and shirt to reveal a bra with empty cups wrapped around his broad, flat lightly-haired chest. It looked like the same kind Thomas was wearing herself, down to the little bow in the center.

She shook her head. "I don't understand..."

Letting his shirt fall with a smile, the strange man assured her, "You will.... See ya around, Olivia."

Art by Bethany Weaver
Story by MajorKerina

9