Hazing Bra – 4 (Failure)
741 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hazing Bra - 4 (Failure)

=========

*Failed?*...

Thomas begged the mysterious man to give her something more than that. 'You will'? So, just wait and see?! But he didn't even acknowledge her. Clinging to her jacket, she stepped around the building and grabbed the nearest bus. The walk to her parents' house...her home... wasn't far after that, but she dragged her feet. She expected to come home with good news that she'd been accepted into Manly Brothers (she would just vaguely refer to it as some "prestigious fraternity").

But, instead, she'd been wrung through this surreal hazing and came out the other side as a different person, all because of the dumb bra she now needed to wear instead of it just sitting on Thomas's flat chest as a joke. She was as far from brotherhood as possible. Breathing slowly, she took the steps of her front porch one at a time and knocked on the screen door.

Her mother answered, "Hello, miss. Can I help you?" Her father was right behind with a dusty newspaper tucked under his arm and his reading glasses dangling from his collar. Eventually, she found the words to say she "knew" their son and wanted to talk to them about him. Thomas still hadn't come home.

Stepping through the house she knew so well, she accepted crackers and tea as she searched for what to say next. "Thomas...asked me to talk to you because...he can't right now." Her parents deluged her with concerns. She assured them that he was fine and wound her way through a story she came up with off the cuff.

Thomas failed with the frat he wanted to be a part of and he'd gone soul-searching and decided to take some time off from classes to get his head straight and find what he wanted to do with his life. She assured them again he was safe, but he needed time away. They admitted that he seemed a bit lost last they spoke, but they really wanted to talk to him. She said she would pass along their messages and love.

They were trusting folks and Thomas knew that if a girl like Livie showed up at their door talking about their Thomas (who was rarely seen with a girl) then it was worth listening. "Livie" also volunteered to take care of things for them, help around the house, and keep them company as a promise to Thomas. She left with a quick, uncomfortably-soft hug from her mom and wandered back to campus.

For the next few days, she had to play Livie for the dorm, for classes (the photography classes were the hardest), and for her parents. Eventually, the mysterious man made another appearance as she was dragging trash out to the bin.

"Failure..." He admonished her and shook his head.

Frustrated, Thomas asked, "What did I fail? What did I do wrong about this bra, about everything?" Her words felt bolder than normal.

The man rolled his eyes and quipped, "Everything? You failed at being a man."

"...Who are you?" She leaned back and frowned.

"Names. I told you names don't matter but...I go by Brandon...or..." He looked like he was uncrossing his eyes. A smile slipped on his lips. As Thomas watched, the man dwindled several inches, his clothes looming and drooping around him. His hips swelled, the cups of his bra tented against his top, and his face softened. Releasing a breath, the girl suddenly standing before Thomas said, "Bianca. Depending on my whims."

Eyes wide, Thomas asked, "H-how did you do that?"

"I'm an alumnus of Phi Eta Nu or Manly Brothers. I shadowed you. Most of the others don't know but this sort of thing happens all the time."

Thomas winced and shook her head. Twisting herself back in frustration, Bianca laid it out, "It's polite to say the founder of this college was a...spiritualist who found thievery to be the worst offense. So, she got together with a group and they laid down a...protection, especially on the girl's lockers. 'If you should take, then prove your stake'. Understand?"

"Not even the tiniest bit", Thomas responded.

Snorting, Bianca flipped her black hair over her shoulders and continued, "It means if you take from someone else then you must prove yourself. That you did it because you were clever or needed it or you just have a strong will. Like if some bitch who already has enough makeup of her own to turn a pig into a model steals your damn makeup for the fifth GODDAMN time without a reason, their face will turn plain. Or if you take a bra to prove your manhood and you can't back that up, then you will be the one who needs to wear it. Understood?"

Thomas wanted to shake her head again, but she just shrugged. "So...I failed because I wasn't enough of a man? How do I fix this?"

Bianca covered her eyes and massaged her temples. "I hate freshers...Prove. Your. Stake. You wanna have some cojones? Show it."

"How?"

Bianca shrugged as her body swelled back into its former, manly proportions. "I can't tell you. I literally can't. It's different for everyone. Maybe your mind and soul just want to be the fairer sex. But you fix it or else you'll only be able to join the sororities. Tough luck. See ya."

Thomas reeled with this information. She'd dodged around Lily the last few days and had survived dorm life like this, but she wasn't sure how much longer she could make it. So, she concentrated.

Man man man man...being a man. Having a broad chest. Being tall. Being muscular. Getting hard between her legs instead of the softness she felt. Swiftly and subtly, it had gotten harder for her to remember the specifics of her manhood. The feelings of being Livie drowned them out. And meditating in the dorm didn't help with all the sounds and aromas. She needed to be back in her room, her little haven of the man she was supposed to be.

Mom and dad had given her letters to pass along to Thomas and she gave them details about his plans to backpack across the country. But she assured them their son would be back...and sooner than they expected.

She came up with a reason to be in their son's room. She had to look for some book she'd loaned him. With the door shut, she sat on the bed, pulled the blanket over her lower half, and tried to make herself comfortable. Man man...she was a man. She visualized it all, but the jiggle of her bra kept jolting her out of it.

Damn thing! She stripped to the accursed bra and glared at those breasts. Smaller. Smaller. Smaller. Less. Flatter. Nothing happened. Then, for a fleeting moment, she wondered what they might be like if they were bigger. She barely noticed she'd thought it, but her body responded. The bra stretched, testing the abilities of the cups. She plaintively begged them to go down, get smaller, return to her chest, but they remained, bigger than ever. She would probably need a new bra.

At a loss for what to try next, she sat there, her head booming with the same thought over and over.

*Failed...failed...failure....*

Art by Bethany Weaver
Story by MajorKerina

7