Prologue: the legend and the beginning
184 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eight hundred years ago, a beast stampede happened near a small village.

When the stampede happened there was a couple who throw their own child toward the mouth of beast in order to delay time and save their own life.

The child being thrown away by his parent toward a flock of beast was in despair and furious.

"l swear if l get out of this alive l will make the both of you suffer eternal damnation!!!" said the child bitterly and with strong killing intent in his tone.

---------------------

Five hundred years ago someone reached transcendent using a dao that was never seen before.

This dao was different from any other dao, because this dao have an ability to destroy that was far stronger than dao of extinction but at the same it also have the ability to create that was far stronger that dao of chaos, as such this dao was considered as enigma and contradiction with the ability that the dao possess.

------------------

Three hundred years ago a famous ascender who cultivated the dao of hell known as true devil yin shang was killed and his corpse was impalled in the sky by a mysterious transcender.

Later own many people arrived at the place where yin shang die and gained an enlightment from the attack that impalled and also killed yin shang, as more and more people arrived and tried to gain enlightment eventually it become a sect, the sect was known as sky impaller sect or commonly known as devil killer sect.

0