Chapter 1 : The First Festival
755 9 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Contributors(Their pen name cause of reasons. They don't really want anybody to know who did this degeneracy):

Box of Dust, Rusty Iron, Stray Pet, Goddess, Cheebs, Wholesome Bear, Moderator, Pupper, Mr. Lesbian, A Can of Sprite Cranberry, IdleSatan. 

 

A short time passed when we arrived at a three-story medium-sized building. The building had no signs indicating that it was an inn or the likes, therefore there could only be a single conclusion. 

"Welcome to my home," Iris grinned as she opened her arms wide.

“Iris!!” They hear shouting coming from inside the house. “Are you letting beggars in again!? I swear if it’s another snake-oil salesman I’ll beat you both bloody!”

    “Yes, another bloody old beggar,” she joked. Iris shook her head, “no, of course not, I brought my father, not a beggar.” She turned back around to her father, putting her hand on his shoulder. “Sorry dad, please excuse my flatmate here. She can be bossy at times, but it's all warranted.”

    The two turned their heads to the sound of footsteps. Iris stepped in between her flatmate and father. Iris’s hands moved towards her father as she began the introduction.

    “Cathy, meet my father, Adam—who certainly isn’t a beggar,” she said pointedly. Then she motioned towards Cathy. “Dad, meet Cathy, one of my flatmates.” Together they led Adam into the kitchen and Iris brought the tea set. Cathy sat near Iris and Adam sat to the opposite of her.

    “Iris, would you be so kind and tell me what’s this story about a snake-oil salesman?” Adam asked his daughter as he sat down near the kitchen island. But as he quickly sat down, his demeanour had quickly changed. “Iris what the hell are you talking about?” the father asked Iris, shouting at her with displeasure. “We’re the ones living here! Not your useless friend!”

“I’m sorry,” Iris apologizes for her father to her flatmate and then whispers in her ear, “He has dementia.”

Cathy hid her surprise behind her hand. Her father looked to be in his late forties so it came as a surprise to Cathy. If he had it this early then Cathy could have it too. “Oh, is it hereditary?” She whispered back curiously.

“NO!!!!” Iris snaps at Cathy. 

“So is there anything else I should know?” Cathy paused and looked at Iris with a raised brow. “Or is it a surprise?”

“I’m a lesbian,” Iris says.

Cathy takes a step back abruptly, moving her stool back. 

“Just kidding!” Iris laughs awkwardly, seeing Cathy’s reaction.

The tea kettle whistled for Iris’ attention. She hid her frown as she faced away from Cathy. Adam thankfully asked a question before it got weird before the two. 

“So you said Cathy is one of your flatmates? So who are the others?”

“There are Jake and Sam, they live on the third floor of the flat,” Cathy answered back with no traces of shock from Iris's comment. “They’ll be here after they get off work.” She looked over to iris. “So, iris why did you bring your dad here?”

“Well, long story short, I had to pick my father from jail because he got arrested,” Iris told her like it was trivial. 

"He got jailed because of committing paedophilia." Iris followed up.

Cathy became even more confused, her face scrunching up in thought. Iris clarified her confusion. 

“It was his dementia. He tends to grope girls by the street when it acts up."

Cathy looked at Iris's father with a scandalous look. “Is it only girls?” 

“No, sometimes he’ll grope a guy too. He doesn’t discriminate. Except with the guys—they tend to beat him up.” Iris explained with matter of factly as if it is a daily occurrence. "Oddly enough, there was this one guy who enjoyed and moaned at his groping."

“Wait, did he ever grope you?” Cathy, now enthralled by Adam’s behaviour. She had to know if she was susceptible to his actions. 

"He did and it should be a normal thing to any family from what I have been told?" Iris was confused by that question. She's been letting her father grope her ever since she is young since she has been told that it is normal as a family.

“All right, from what I gathered, he’ll grope everyone in the flat?”

"Absolutely. He's pretty good at it as well. Very few caught him doing it and the only way to know that it happened is that feeling of breeze as your skirt is momentarily lifted. He’s also good at pickpocketing underwear. The one who caught him is pretty sharp to have even noticed his covet action." Iris momentarily gazed at Cathy's waist. She sipped her tea to hide her smile.

“What does he do with my underwear? Say, if he stole it from me?”

"He already did." Iris nudged to her father, prompting Cathy to look at him only to be shocked at the revelation of him already chewing through her undies.

"Nom nom…" Iris' father chewed away at Cathy’s panties. His drool tainted the clean panty. He took it out of his mouth and sniffed the maiden’s now wet stained cloth. 

Iris finished her tea, gently putting it down, and scolded her father. “Father, you silly dunce. Panties aren’t meant to be eaten. They’re meant to be worshipped.” She gave an icy look to her father. 

Adam promptly dropped the panty on the kitchen island. Despite his handsome look for his age, he was looking immature at Iris’ command. 

Suddenly, Adam scrunched his face in agony as he held onto his right eye. "Argh! My eyes! My Eye of Demonic Descent is awakening!"

He waved his arms around and caused a huge commotion by the kitchen island. Iris' tea set was scattered around. One even falling off the tabletop of the island. 

Iris covered her mouth in shock, muttering, "No… It can't be!"

Seeing Iris in distress, Cathy panicked as well. "What is happening to your dad, Iris?! What is this eye thing about?!"

"AHHHHH! ARGHHHHH!!!!"

Looking at the agonizing Adam, Cathy couldn't help it and took hold of Iris' shoulders, steadying her for a bit as she calmed her down. "Tell me. What is happening, Iris."

“My Ma once told me of my father's chuuni tendencies when his dementia is acting up badly… NO! She said it was a really rare occurrence. It wouldn’t happen unless..."

“Unless what?!” Cathy couldn’t fathom what it might be. She held her breath, waiting for Iris to answer.

"REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" hearing that loud screeching done by Adam, Cathy couldn't help it but take a look. There, she saw Adam floating in the air, his right eye shining crimson red. With his back arched and chest raised, he laughed. Madly.

"... hehehe… hahahaha… MUHAHAHAHAHA!" A large blast of air originated from Adam, blowing every single furniture and utensils in its wake. And then, within the cloud of dust that is made. Adam, with a domineering posture, walked out of the cloud. His right eye glowing crimson menacingly.

"Finally, thee has been released. Old me free once again.” Cathy’s panties glowed in the air like some earthly relic. He snapped his fingers cleaning up his mess. He walked up to Cathy before kneeling and kissing her smooth hand. After the kiss, he returned back to where he was standing before turning around and saying. “I am embarrassed by my shameless degenerate behaviour earlier. I shall from now on, be more covet with my degenerating actions.” He gave a small smile to the girls. His glowing crimson eye complimenting his demonically elegant appearance.

“Oh, daddy." The girls said in unison. Iris and Cathy bit their lower lips. Iris was certainly captivated by his awakening. Meanwhile, Cathy was looking at something else that was also arousing. The weapon, sealed by the many chains on the wall, finally broke free from its restraints. 

“Well, girls, how should I make up for my past behaviour?” Adam said as he gave a slight thrust using his hips. A sudden shockwave came originating from the said “holy sword”. The force behind it was so strong that it tore through the fabric of reality, but more importantly, it tore through the fabric retaining their dignity. Iris and Cathy were now buck naked, save for their tattered teddy-bear patterned underwear.

“Wtf is going on… ???” Said the girls, confused at the scene before them.

“Now, now, we can't go around confusing everyone,” said Adam as he pulled off his own clothing. Unlike the girls, he wasn’t wearing any underwear. Now, his stand “holy sword” stood in its full glory, causing the girls to stare wide-eyed, gasping in admiration. 

Bashful, Cathy peeked from the gaps in her fingers. 

‘What is that?’ thought the young maiden Cathy with cheek flushed and butt wiggling, jerking uncomfortably.

Iris asked her father, “Is that why you have been groping your dementia—wait did you even have dementia, to begin with?” Opposite to Cathy, she wasn’t at all disturbed by her father. Instead, she was questioning everything. Even analyzing his newfound powers. 

“Well, families should be closer this way, no?”

Adam rubbed his hands as he approached the young maidens. Suddenly, his hands split into dozens of tentacles, they squirmed about and lunged at the girls.

“Kyaaaa!!!” Cathy and Iris screamed.

The tentacles had some sort of primordial energy hidden within them, making the girls squeal in fear. Their instincts told them to run as fast as they could otherwise things would turn out to be pretty bad for them… or not?

Despite their instinctual fear, there was a sense of… excitement? It was minute, but it was an ever-growing thrill that they never experienced. Now they had two choices… run for their miserable life... or get devoured by these tentacles.

Iris couldn't understand why her father acted this way. This fiendish smile was something she never expected from her warm-hearted father. Yet, her heart fluttered from a foreign emotion. Her chest heaved as she took in large breaths.

‘What is happening to me? What is this feeling?’ Iris contemplated her feelings as she stared deeply into the spirals of desire, swaying between the border of curiosity and self-perseverance.

Cathy, on the other hand, reached out to the tentacles. She was never a shy girl, and right now, her instincts urged her to go wild and accept this forbidden feeling. Then, the redhead simply reached out to the black tendrils. Ever since Cathy heard Iris talk about her father groping others, she undeniably wanted to be groped. 

As Cathy wandered in these fantasies of her she heard an odd crunching sound from behind her. Taking a peek back she was horrified to see the scene before her eyes. Iris was there, holding onto the tentacle… munching onto it. She made odd slurping sounds with each bite, her expression absolutely ravenous. It was as if she couldn’t bear to part with the tentacle.

“Spiral, spiral, spiral, these tentacles have such wonderful spirals!” exclaimed Iris in euphoria, with her mouth completely full. Cathy just stood there in dismay and shock, wondering as to what the fuck has just happened.

Iris ignored everything else in the world as she gobbled down as much of the tentacle she could.  An odd-smelling viscous eggplant coloured fluid dripped from the tentacles. Cathy felt her mind feel hazy from smelling its scent. She could barely resist from losing her mind, everything felt like a fever dream to her.

Iris tied up her purple hair into a ponytail. She tied it with her favorite scrunchie that Cathy gifted to her. Now with her hair out the way, she can get down and dirty.

And the perpetrator of this all, Adam had a feral grin on his face as he looked at his own daughter sucking on his primordial tentacles.

Cathy saw Iris still had her panties on while she had none. To even the odds, Cathy pulled Iris’ panties down while her attention was on Adam’s tentacle.

“Hey, Iris, you ate all the tentacles; so I’m going to eat you instead.” Cathy could not think straight, and she did not wish to do so. She gently kneeled down, awaiting no answers from the sweet Iris as she drank what she thought was the nectar of sweet, sweet sugary.

Iris thought about her confession earlier. Never would she have imagined that her flatmate, Cathy, would feast on her flower. She moaned as Cathy licked her wet folds, flowing with her nectar. She continued to moan on her father’s tentacle causing him to groan. 

Their actions did not go unnoticed by the tentacles. Instead, they silently joined in as their slimy surface rubbed against the curvature of the girls. They explored every corner, every hole, every place— and the girls were loving them for their worth. 

The juices dripping down the girl’s holes wet the floor, which Adam proudly looked down on. He showed no inhibitions toward doing such filthy acts to his blood-related daughter. The strange energy from the primordial tentacles corroded his mind to a useless degenerate.

“Now, shall we move to the next stage?” Adam said as he moved tentacles to grab the girls and lifted them on to the kitchen island. Iris was on top of her flatmate and Cathy’s flower greeted her with overflowing juices.

Iris removed the tentacle from her mouth to taste Cathy’s nectar. She inwardly exclaimed at the sweetness similar to honey. Before long she found herself lapping every part of Cathy. She longed for this day for years. Iris had fantasies of each of her flatmates, but none were as enticing as her dreams with Cathy. 

    Suddenly, the door opens. Jake and Sam walk through the door

“What the hell!?” Jake shouts. 

While Samuel says, “Catrina James Tristan! Explain to me what in god’s name is happening???”

Cathy turns at her name being mentioned. Her face instantly turned red— not from embarrassment, but from excitement. More equal fun, right?

“Ah, boys, home from work, I see. Why don’t you join us?” Adam greeted them as they walked in to see his work. 

Samuel drops his work bag bad on the ground and closes the door. He opens the door to the kitchen again to check if his eyes aren’t failing. In one last conformation, he looks over to Jake, “please tell me I’m hallucinating.”

“Fraid not mate. Looks to me a demonic entity has entered the flat.” Jake replied, his face falling flat. The freckled bloke was just as surprised as Samuel. 

“Hey, handsome— why not join us?” Cathy really did not care about anything, for she had already done something more exciting than revealing her naked body. Instead, she grabbed Iris with her and walked straight towards the confused boys.

The girls each grabbed hold of one of the boys. 

“Why don't we take this to our floor?” they said to the boys. Each pulling then to the stairs. Blushes appeared on Jake’s freckled face while Samuel was still taking in the weight of the girls’ words.

“No, wait why don’t we give daddy a tour of our flat?” Iris looked over to her father. 

Please put in your guesses to who the contributors are! :)

Would you like to see more?
  • Yes Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No Votes: 3 18.8%
Total voters: 16 · This poll was closed on May 22, 2020 02:32 PM.
9