Chapter III.
205 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

PEN NAMES: Goddess, Hotdog, Godtoh, Truth, StalkerSatan

Words of warning: Only degeneracy is allowed in here; all kinds of degeneracy (legal ones) are to be expected. Read with caution and remember to release all your pent up emotions!

NO MENTION OF ANY REAL LIFE PERSON (AND/OR SH’S USERNAMES) WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION.

The legend foretold the coming of the end, in the form of a sexy dragon lady.

Located within a remote region, in the bottom of a deep dark valley, a ritual was taking place. A large bonfire was surrounded by numerous symbols, forming an array as hundreds of tribal men watched in absolute silence. The only thing that could be heard at this moment was the sound of a crackling fire and the footsteps of two large men — as they carried a person with a feminine build.

"Hooga booga. Apes. Together. Strong." Both chanted for each step they took.

"Hooga booga. Apes. Together. Strong."

"Hooga booga. Apes. Together. Strong."

"Hooga booga. Apes. Together. Strong."

"Hooga booga. Apes. Together. Strong."

"Hooga booga. Apes. Together. Strong."

"Hooga booga. Apes. Together. Strong."

It was only when they were a few meters close to the mouth of a large eerie cave, that they stopped and knelt, gently laying the offering down in front of them.

"We." They thumped their chest. Not with their own fists, but with their dicks. They, and their huge shlongs, were born for this. They were trained for this — to make their dicks stood straight with such momentum that they would spring around, hitting their chest with a primal thump.

"Offer." Their dicks deflated and stood erect in a blink of an eye to produce a second thump.

"Our." The third.

"Sacrifice." The fourth.

"To." The fifth thump.

"The." The sixth thump.

"Drago—" "Okay enough."

A loud voice interrupted. The two men went pale as their dicks turned red and exploded, causing them to pass out in pain. The splattered blood painted their vicinity red with a white undertone.

"Honestly, I don't know what went into your minds when you all made up this ritual… Sigh," the voice continued.

“Mistress, we’ve come to serve you,” the group resounded. They knelt before their mistress.

"So, what is the sacrifice this time?" The girl repressed a sigh from leaking out.

Born with the royal bloodline in the dragon race, Liz was the most pampered dragon of the lot. Ever since young, she's been respected in the nest. Only when she turned into an adult was she forced to explore the outer world for her own. Petty as she was, she couldn't help it but take it as an offense and start destroying every human town she stumbled upon in her flight. It was only after several hundreds years of slaying would she calm her fiery temper and settle within this dark valley.

Fate had it that a bunch of tribesmen would stumble upon her lair and start worshipping her to ask for protection and power.

First, they gave her rabbits, then deers. All the wild beasts in the forest. Until they started mixing in humans to all their offerings. Well, food was food.

"... another human? They aren't even meaty." She looked at the offering they bought which included the two men that brought it.

She lifted them up with telekinesis and hoisted them into her lair. 

"All bones, not much flesh," she complained, "at least I get to feed myself without going out."

“Please wait, mistress,” the tribesmen said, “they are… a special clause.”

“What special clause?”

“Please sprinkle this potion onto them, and they’ll reveal their true taste.” The tribesmen took a holy potion and presented it to her, and she gladly accepted it.

“This one?” she said, “well, let’s see if they are special or not.”

She then walked into her lair and laid the three humans without care. All three groaned in pain. The two tribesmen remained unconscious while the offering finally woke up from the rough treatment.

"Ugh. Where am I?" he mumbled as he tried to stand up.

"You are in my lair—" the dragon girl replied.

"Have mercy!" one of the tribesmen opened his eyes and interrupted.

Fear evident in his voice. He only volunteered to offer the sacrifice so that he could gain fame and rewards, not to become another sacrifice.

"... meat!" Irritated at his sudden outburst, the girl swiped at him with her tail which caused him to fly to the other side of the cave.

"Guh!" He gasped for breath and tried to stand up after the throw. Only to be met with a foot on his head, slamming him against the cold hard ground.

"Insolent. How dare you speak loudly in my lair!" She only lifted her foot when the ground had already been cracked. The man did not move anymore.

The sacrifice held his mouth shut as he watched. How could she just end a person's life that easily? Why did she have a tail? Wait. A tail?

He finally took a good look at the girl in front of him. Sporting a perfect hourglass figure and a waist-length crimson hair, the girl stood at six feet tall.

On her head was a pair of black horns adorned with numerous jewels and behind her, a pair of crimson wings showed its majesty. Underneath the wings was a crimson lizard tail that gracefully swayed behind her. Obviously a dragon.

"A beautiful dragon," Andrei muttered absentmindedly, momentarily forgetting the fact that she killed someone.

Hearing his complement, the dragon beamed a smile. "Oh? To think that there is another insolent one here. Trying to hit me up, huh?" she teased playfully, approaching him with a hint of curiosity.

"Cough. N-no, I wasn't," he denied nervously.

Andrei was just a normal adventurer who was unlucky enough to be captured by a bunch of tribesmen. He wouldn’t have enough balls to try to hit on a dragon especially after she took a person's life right in front of him.

The girl leaned forward and looked Andrei up and down. "I wonder what's so special about you that they offered you to me as a sacrifice." She held out her hand and pulled him by the chin.

She looked at his face lazily and tilted her head slightly as she said, "You look strangely feminine."

Intrigue could be clearly seen in her eyes. Andrei knew that it was an opportunity he couldn't pass up. Once you are in a dragon's lair, it was a mere pipedream to think of escaping.

The only option he could take was to befriend it.

Take this opportunity, Andrei.

"I've been told that numerous times by others," he confessed, "I've always been mistaken as a girl because of it."

"Of course they would," the girl said playfully as she leaned right by his ear, "because you look sooo cute~! I want to gobble you up right now." She finished with a soft nibble, which elicited a soft moan from him.

"Ah!" Andrei's face was red down to his neck as he held the ear that she nibbled.

"Hahaha." His reaction tickled her heartstrings. How could a boy be this cute and girly?

She thought that she would never be interested in a boy before but Andrei seems to be a special case. She felt her heart gravitate towards him.

"My name is Liz by the way. Would you like to have a meal with me?"

"Why aren't you eating?" Liz inquired.

Both Liz and Andrei were on a dining table with a meaty meal right in front of them.

"I—" Andrei wanted to say that he can't but when he noticed the sharp murderous intent that shone in Liz's eyes, he could only swallow his words and ate the food in front of him. "Delicious."

He ate human meat.

The sound of a tail wagging happily resounded as Liz's eyes turned crescents due to joy. "Isn't it? How can vegetables beat the deliciousness of meat?"

"..."

"Oh! I forgot," Liz exclaimed as she took out a bottle, "they offered me a potion. It is obviously alcohol though. My worshippers probably thought their concoction is a potion."

"..." Andrei remained silent, wholly focused on the fact that he was eating human meat right at that moment.

Seemingly not noticing anything, her tail continued to wag happily.

"Not that it matters since dragons like alcohol the most after meat."

“Liz," Andrei called out to her.

"What is it, Drei?" She leaned her head slightly to the side in confusion which he found cute. But there is something else that needs his attention.

He asked, "can I go back to my hometown after this?"

Andrei wasn't meant to be here anyway, and it seems like he managed to befriend Liz in a manner that confused him. She seems easy-going for a dragon, but he doesn't want to eat more human meat.

Maybe she'll let him go?

The sound of the tail being wagged stopped, as the air in the room suddenly went still. Andrei found it weird so he raised his head from the plate only to be met with enraged eyes.

"Why would you want to leave me this soon? Our relationship only just starts," Liz muttered.

Andrei scrunched his brow when he noticed her weird reaction. "What relationship? No wait. I need to go home now or else my companions will be worried about me."

Liz replied, “ah, so kind and caring, worrying about some useless pieces of meat. Don’t worry, you have me as my companion, and I am definitely worth more than all of them combined, right?”

Shaken by Liz’s glare, the adventurer could only nod.

“Ah, but don’t worry, Drei, you may write a final farewell letter to them, and one of those tribesmen can go deliver it.”

Liz offered him some vellum made from human skin and a pen whose ink was human blood and then stared at him.

Drei wanted to write for help, but since Liz was reading what he was writing, he had no choice but to just write a farewell letter.

He included the location of where he was and wrote the letter as if he was forced to write it, hoping that his companions would realize something was wrong and rescue him.

Liz happily approved of his final farewell message and handed the letter off to one of the tribesmen.

“Now that you said your final goodbye, you can forget all about them and focus on me!” Liz said, happily swaying her tail.

Andrei decided to play the part of her lover while waiting for rescue before she changed her mind and decided to eat him instead.

Unfortunately for Andrei, though, Liz decided to eat him a lot earlier than expected.

Right after their meal in fact.

“Wait! Stop! What are you doing?” Andrei cried.

He was bound by invisible bindings on top of a king-sized bed bereft of all clothing except his shorts. From there he could hear the rustling of clothes as his self-proclaimed lover stripped herself.

Liz hung the last piece of cloth she took off, her panties by her finger as she sat on the corner of the bed. The shaking of the bed panicked the mind of Andrei.

“Don’t lovers always do these kinds of things?” Liz asked.

He couldn't really see what she was doing but he could still feel the instinctual fear of prey being eyed on by a predator. He inched his way away from her. “Sure, maybe, but usually that’s after their relationship has developed for a while!”

“Isn’t the meal we had together enough?” Drei thought that finally he could take a quick breather when he noticed her silence, only to be met with a voice right behind him which was followed by a pair of dainty hands wrapping around him from behind.

Strands of crimson hair and the feeling of someone breathing heavily tickled the back of his neck as he felt his entire being shudder.

He felt excited.

The feeling of softness from behind him almost made him gave up the thought of escaping. This was further strengthened by the waft of flowery fragrance that came from behind him.

He shook his numb mind away from those thoughts. “No, definitely not!”

“Well, we are already like this, so just think that we love each other so much that we can jump directly to that stage of the relationship.” She caressed his cheek with one hand and the other gently groped downward.

The feeling of the girl's hand as it slid down towards his member slowly flushed his thoughts in white as he twisted in pleasure.

He struggled to hold his moan.

Soon Liz's finger rolled around his now erect stick. It was nuzzled within his shorts and the twitching movement she could feel on top of the cloth made her think that it was—

"Cute." She nibbled and licked his ear. "It seems like your little brother here is excited for some action, Drei~!"

"Stop right now, Li— ah!" Before he knew it, her hand already dove beneath his shorts.

She began to stroke his cute and tiny member.

She enjoyed his cute squirms as his adorable member grew into a more respectable size due to her gentle touch.

It was having the time of its life.

The warmth of her body rose as she couldn't hold onto her desires any longer. She couldn't handle her heartstrings from being strung this much.

How could he be this cute? Squirming inside her embrace this much.

All that was left was to dress him up with girly clothes. Wait, no. It is not yet time, Liz. She thought as she lifted her body on top of him and rolled Drei onto his back.

The sight of the squirmish and bashful Drei as he closed his eyes tight with tears threatening to fall from all her assault further turned Liz on.

“Now time to eat you up!” Liz said as she shoved her face onto his, holding his head in place with both of her hands. She pried his mouth open with a few movements of her lips and inserted her tongue aggressively. The hot breath of Drei and the honey-flavoured saliva he had turned her even more.

Her tail swayed from behind in ecstasy. The struggling moans of Drei and his unfruitful method of pushing her tongue away from him with his tongue just turned her aggression into an unintentionally reciprocated deep kiss.

He is reciprocating my love. This thought made her happier. It couldn't be more far off as in Drei's mind.

He actually tried to resist her as much as possible, but something seemed to click inside of his heart.

"Chu." Their kissing session several minutes long finally ended with a strand of saliva bridging the both of their mouths as Liz slowly pulled away.

She reached out for his member once more and it felt much bigger this time and there seems to be a damp spot by the tip.

Precum.

She slid his body down and positioned her face right beside the cute member as she pulled the pants down and bathed in the sight of Drei's member springing out.

Small yet brave. It was so cute.

She sniffed, her eyes lost at its beauty. Sporting an around average sight and the lewd musky scent she could smell, Liz couldn't help herself from nuzzling her nose by its length. Gently laying a finger onto its precum laced cute tip.

"Drei . . ." His member twitched at her sensual touch. His tip seems to be very sensitive.

She stuck out her long tongue and gave the tip a few laps. She savored the salty flavor and then finally took it into her mouth.

The hot slimy stuff filled her mouth with the heat she rarely experienced.

"Kuh… ah~!" Her tongue rolled around his length as she sucked on his member. She moved it around and rubbed the Drei's tip onto the inner walls of her cheek. He squirmed and moaned madly at that.

It was as if his entire body was inside this womb-like mouth. It was warmth, soft, and exciting. Something was not right.

Andrei thought about pulling out, but the tongue rolling around his penis along with the powerful suction stopped him from producing anymore thought.

As much as he wanted to run away, Liz was indeed hot. He told himself that it was just temporary, he decided to give in to the pleasure and let Liz give him the blowjob of his life.

Soon the entirety of his body shook, it signalled that he was about to cum. Liz noticed and shoved his length entirely, strengthening her suck while at it.

The depth his member entered was too deep to pull out, and he no longer wished to pull out either. This was the best, this was all he wanted. More.

Eventually, Andrei unleashed his load, and Liz enjoyed the hot sticky fluid shot into her mouth. She savored the salty taste and chewy thickness it brought.

It was salty, yet sweet. The filth was not so dirty anymore. It was inviting and irresistible.

After swallowing it all, her body climaxed just from that fact. She said, “ah, that tastes even better than meat! Now to hurry up and put it in here!”

She hoisted her body on top of him then lowered herself onto his dick, but since he just blew a load, it got soft and limp.

“Oh, it's soft already...” Liz pouted, rubbing her wet folds onto his length as she tried to make it bigger once again.

Well, she could easily make it bigger and better than before. She was confident, and she liked it this way.

“Wait, no, just give me a moment. I’m sure if you just stick it in now, it’ll get bigger again!” Drei said. He was afraid that she would lose interest and stopped.

He couldn’t stop himself from craving more. It was too good.

Without further ado, she lowered herself onto his penis, and since Andrei was rather sensitive, the soft, wet folds of her vagina caused his cock to rise again.

“Ah! That’s more like it!” Liz moaned as she bounced up and down, faster and faster.

Every time she did so, the thing began to inflate, hitting her sensitive spot harder and harder. It seemed to even penetrate into a new area, too.

Andrei groaned from the folds of flesh wrapping around his cock — trying to suck his dear life out of him. Since he shot a moment ago, he could relish the pleasure without a thought about cumming. He reached out and grabbed Liz’s butt.

Well, since we were lovers, so this was obligatory.

His fingers sank into the soft flesh while Liz threw her head back and released moans after moans. She bounced around on his cock, experiencing the best feeling she could ever hope for.

The tip pushing against her deep end. They caressed her heart and soul, they were her heaven.

Despite trying his best, Andrei failed to cum after what seemed like ten or so minutes. He raised his gaze to find Liz frowning and felt a bit ashamed of his body.

It was fun, and he wished to do it for all eternity, but if he couldn’t cum, then she would not enjoy it as he was. This wasn’t right.

The red-faced Liz felt herself wanting for more. She made up her mind and pulled out a shit ton of mana from spirit. The overwhelming mana distorted the space, freaking the hell out of our average adventurer, who never saw this kind of mana up and close.

“Andrei, don't worry. I will take good care of you after this.”

Her words sounded anything but comforting from the feral grin on her face. He tried to get up, but the dragon woman tightened her walls around his cock, turning him hard yet again.

Was he going to die? This shouldn’t be exciting!

‘Why is this turning me on?!’ screamed the scared adventure inside his mind. However, before his thoughts got deeper, the mana enveloped his whole body into a white cocoon.

Liz grinned as wild fantasies surged through her head. Though temporary, her plan to gender-bend her lover would be successful right here!

In a few seconds, the cocoon burst and revealed the young adventurer with… jet waist-length hair and a face enough to send any men into a daze. The only drawback was her rather modest breasts — not really, her breasts were at the right side for a grope.

Andrie felt a bit different and light as if his body lost something between his legs.

‘Oh fuck! I lost it! My precious manhood…’

Liz couldn't take it anymore and jump at him. The crimson-haired dragon swiftly stole the fluffy lips of her lover. Andrie struggled to come to terms with his new gender, but his thoughts ended when Liz’s scaly tail teased his slit down there.

It was as if he was electrocuted. It shocked him, but the shock carried not pain. The stuffiness felt just right, it connected them into one. They became one, they merged.

A strange sensation for the former male as his folded were separated and the scaly tail slithered inside. His lips parted to moan and the young dragon forced her tongue inside.

‘I… kinda like it…’

The young adventurer struggled when the tail travelled in and out of his hole with a gentle rhythm.

He had always been treated as a female, which resulted in him shying away from both genders. Now he miraculously became a genuine girl and already getting penetrated by his lover. He felt like he could take anything as long as Liz stayed with him.

A girl’s body wasn’t so bad, after all.

Meanwhile, Liz’s mind wandered into the realm of morality and degeneracy.

Should she go all out and turn her lover into a plaything or respect his wishes? The dragon’s mind truly worked differently from a human.

She broke the kiss and peered into Andrie’s eyes. “Say dear, do you enjoy it?”

Andrie averted his gaze and gave a sheepish nod. “I… do.”

“So cute~.”

All the hesitation inside Liz melted as she shoved the tail into the depths of Andrie’s untouched pussy.

Now she experienced what Liz had experienced. It was mysterious, surreal, and overwhelming. Girls had it better.

A moan slipped out of Andrie and warm tears burst out of her eyes — she experienced the bittersweet pain of losing her innocence at the hands of her lover.

She admitted she felt weird for feeling good — but now, she threw all those thoughts and clutched the back of Liz’s head — not a moment later, her tongue tangled around the sweet tongue of her lover, exchanging sweet saliva.

At that moment, she, her body and soul, became a woman — Liz’s one and only woman.

Her passion aroused Liz even more. She unconsciously increased the pace of exploring the moist walls of her mate. Andrie’s hands traced down her back and stopped on her tail.

Expectations grew inside her heart as the slick fingers traced down to the base of her tail and fiddled with her cute backhole.

She couldn’t be the only one feeling good, could she?

Andrie grinned inside her head and shoved the thumb into her hole. The dragon woman threw back her head and her lips parted with an arousing moan.

Somewhere along the way, Drei started to grow on Liz.

In fact, he loved Liz so much, he was willing to stay any gender and explored the fun with Liz. It was the best time of his life.

Male, female, anything felt fun and exciting when Liz did him or her in.

Unfortunately, all good things do not last. For the repeated cannibalism eventually took its toll on the former adventurer, and he developed an incurable prion disease.

Liz tried all she could to cure the mysterious ailment, but it had no effect.

Refusing to let him die, she decided to go back to her dragon brethren to see if he could be cured.

Unfortunately, the responses she got were mixed, varying from: “Why do you want to cure that human for? If you’re not eating it, give it to me.” to “Wait, you love someone that’s only like thirty? You… you disgusting paedophile! Get out of my sight and don’t you dare lay a hand on my son!”

Wondering if the humans could help cure the human disease, she turned to them instead.

Most of them just fled in terror from her. Eventually, one human showed up wrapped in a robe, telling her that the cure was simple. All he needed was to eat the heart of a dragon to live.

Blinded by love, Liz never doubted his word, and let the robed man kill her to remove her heart.

It was just a scam, and the robed man looted her corpse and made a killing.

As for Andrei, the robed man sacrificed him in a ritual.

...

Years passed as the site of the ritual became the site of a dreadful curse born of the regretful soul of a dragon. As she watched her beloved die on top of a malevolent stone altar, the vengeful spirit harnessed his illness to produce a pox that swept through the lands.

The forest where the tragedy had taken place became a no man’s land that killed all that stepped within its bounds. The further one travelled, the faster one fell under the fatal embraces of the curse that drove one mad, hallucinating of past lovers, families, and other beloved things that they will never see again.

At the root of the curse, the infestation was a tortured being that squirmed and writhed within a cave. Red scales, sundered and scattered, patched together carelessly.

A mass of flesh that pulsed with an atrocious vigor, like a massive heart. A pair of eyes that wandered ceaselessly. Blood that dripped from the floating gore, only to be drawn back in, reabsorbed into the flesh.

All parts of a dragon that had once been scattered across the world that over the course of tens and hundreds of years crawled back together.

“...eiiiii......an.....dr.....a.....eiiii....”

A voice that called out softly, but at the same time loudly enough to drive seeds of madness deep into the minds of anyone within a hundred leagues. 

Raspy, but full of longing. 

But there was already no one already to hear the voice — had not been any for centuries.

Drei would come back. She would wait here until he came back. Surely.

Somewhere in a nearby kingdom, a human girl was born. But she was ill, always crying, clutching her head, suffering from a piercing headache that felt like someone took an axe to her head.

Holding on to her sanity by the slimmest of margins, the girl grew up, beautiful if not for her pallid and waxy skin, dark bags under her eyes, and so thin that she looked like a skeleton wrapped in the skin without flesh.

Such a girl did not enjoy the companies of men, and unable to marry but unwilling to go peacefully became an adventurer.

(Goddess wanted tragedy, so I let them have it. If you wondered why I wanted to end it this way.) (Hotdog: what the hell happened here. I was only writing the smut what sort of degeneracy is this?)

(Truth: Hippity hoppity time to turn this into yuri)
(GB yuri works)

(bruh)

(So it turned gb yuri only for it to have no yuri scenes)

(?: damn, I jus’ read this…All I can say is that they should have held hands..)

(Unsure of what I just read to be honest)

(Satan: What happened here?)

2