Chapter 6 “All kinds of friends”
1.7k 9 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up again to Shiteater kicking my cage. Almost the same thing happened except i'm in human form and I landed on my butt and tail. My ears and tail seems to be rather sensitive. It hurt a quite alot. I'm starting to doubt this Pain Tolerance skill actually does anything. I looked outside my cage as he was throwing bread at me. I would like to say I caught it, but it ended up on the ground. I started eating it immediately. I couldn't help myself, I was too hungry to care. Shiteater laughed and walked away giving the other slaves bread. 'I guess its feeding time.'

I have my back against the cage with my knees drawn up towards my chest trying to cover as much as I can. I look around as I eat the terribly hard bread. No one is looking at me anymore. Well not true, three people are. The girl on my right is looking at me. She has black hair and brown eyes. Its hard to tell her age maybe late 20's early 30's. Her body is.. well, flabby. Like she lost a lot of weight. Her face isn't very attractive either, but her eyes are pretty scary. Like she wants to eat me. I stop eating to look at her and her eyes move slightly. I come to the realization that she's looking at my bread. Thank god, she just wants my food. She's not a cannibal. Are you a cannibal if a human eats a beast-kin or vice versa? Idk, I just hope its a taboo.

One of the other people looking at me is another Beast-kin. She has red fur on her ears and tail. I think she's around ten years old from her size. I can't make anything out from her expression though. Most of her face is hidden in shadow. I can see her eyes and its almost as if she's trying to see right through me. Even more so then when Blondie was staring into me. Her eyes are orange and her hair is an orangish brown color.

The last person staring at me is a guy. He's thin with light brown hair and green eyes, average face. On the short side height wise, at least compared to Shiteater. It's very obvious why he's looking at me. Why do I think it's obvious? Because he's jerking off while looking at me, that's why. I almost threw up the little bread I did eat. No one seems to care. I look around and realize i'm by far the youngest one here, next would have to be red beast-kin girl. She's only two cage's away from the guy. I guess i'm the only one in his age range. It's good to know that there are pedophiles in this world too and no one seems to care. I'm very happy we have cages as well as collars right now. 

I would switch back to my other form, but I have a feeling the girl on my right would steal my bread. I turn my head to look in the opposite direction of Pedo and ignore the sounds from the guy the best I can. I keep eating my bread, even if its harder now then it was then. i'm still hungry. I check my notifications.

[You have Gained 1 level in Mental Resistance!]

[You have Gained the skill Mental Resistance!]

[You have been Charmed!]

He Charmed me? I thought that maybe it had to do with the Collar. So what is the point of the Collar? Well I guess it's a good news bad news type of thing. Good news the Collar cant force me to follow commands, at least I think. Bad news it doesn't matter, he can still Charm me to do shit. 

Well i finished the bread. Flabby isn't looking at me anymore and Pedo must have finished at some point as well, but he's still looking at me. I just felt a Chill throughout my body. Disgusting bastard. Orange girl is still looking at me too. I decide its time to go back to sleep. {Fox Form} Pain then darkness.

"Fuck you, Shiteater!" the fucker did it again! and of course he's laughing it up. Why am I so jumpy? Is this going to a thing? If so I need a helmet and some padding on the floor. Shiteater opens my cage and tells me to get out. I don't move. There are three others who are out of their cages. Shiteater goes to the cage to my left. The women in that cage is actually pretty attractive. She has dirty blond hair and sky blue eye's. Her Breasts are C cup at least. She's the same height as Shiteater. She's has legs for days, but it may just be my point of view. A nice plump butt too.

"Come on, Sweetheart. Time to take a shit and piss." Shiteater says and laughs. Also he didn't use anything to open the cage. He just pulled it open like it was nothing. She just looked at him and didn't say anything. He moved on to the other cages. She stepped out behind him. I decided to go too since I actually did have to go to the bathroom. He opened up five other cages. One had the creepy Orange girl who, believe it or not, was still looking at me. What the hell give me a break would you? He also let the pedo out...

We followed Shiteater out and he stopped near the end of the wagon. He pointed at the tree's "What are you waitn' for? Go take a shit!"

I had a little trouble getting out of the wagon. There wasn't any steps and it was a 2 foot drop. How am I getting back in this thing? I didnt land very well either. The only thing I know how to do in this body is walk. I can't even run. I mean, has is even been a day yet? What do you want from me? Orange girl is looking at me again. I can see her face now. She's a cute kid. I can also now guess what she is thinking. Pity is written all over her, with a hint of curiosity. Well that makes me happy at least. One girl wants to steal my food, Pedo wants to rape me, I assume. At least her eyes seem kind. I'm also curious why i'm the only one in animal form. Other then bull man and bird girl, but I don't think they have a choice.

Everyone heads for the tree line. I'm last. I can hear some people already taking care of their business. My only thought is that this is my chance to get the fuck out of here. I came out of these woods i'll just go back in. I don't know what the other slaves are thinking, but im out of here. First I found a spot away from everyone and actually went to the bathroom. Then I decided to start running, and it's not bad. Not that hard at all. I mean I may have tripped up a few times, but considering its my first attempt at it I think im doing great. I ended running right past Orange girl. All I heard was "No wait, Don'-!!" That's when I slammed right into something. Except there was nothing there. It felt like running into a wall except my head went through, but my body didn't.

I heard someone running towards me. I was just laying on the ground whimpering and crying. My neck and shoulders were throbbing. I turned to look at who was running towards me and it was Orange girl. She got on her knees next to me. "You can't get away with a Collar on. You're trapped like the rest of us." She then picked me up and cradled me in her arms. I don't remember the last time someone touched me. It felt nice despite the pain I was in. I quit whimpering. She looked down at me and smiled and hugged me a little tighter. The last time I hugged someone was my mother before she died. I had forgotten what that felt like. I pushed my head against her chest.

She carried me back to the wagon. "Whats wrong with her?" Shiteater asked. Orange girl says "She tried to get through the barrier." She just totally sold me out. "Grahahah what a fuckin' idiot, serves her right. Get her back in her cage." 'Are the cages assigned?' Well I guess mine and Orange girls are pretty small but there is nine empty ones. W/e its not like I care as long as im not near pedo. On second thought I also don't want to be by the bull dude either.

Orange girl passed her cage and went towards mine. She went in and gently placed me at the back of the cage against the wall. As she pulled her hands away I licked her hand. I did it as a way of thanking her since I cant exactly say "thank you" right now. She froze for a second then she smiled. She brought her hand up petted my head, which felt great. Then she whispered "Us Fox-kin need to look out for each other, okay?" I looked at her with round eyes, then nodded my head. She gave me bright smile then walked out of my cage.

"Get your ass's back in your fuckin' cages!" Shiteater yelled. Only Pedo and Foxy were still out. Pedo was looking at me again, but now he had this creepy smile. It sent chills down my spine. I need a shower. How are people okay with this guy? He went into his cage. I could see something in his hand. I sniffed the air and was stunned. He had shit in his hand. My shit. I am now dry heaving in the corner of my cage. Shiteater doesn't notice or care, he just went around closing the cages. Once again all he did was close them, no lock, no nothing. It must be some kind of magic.

Foxy is looking at me in concern as I dry heave. I look at Pedo and his eyes are closed and the hand that has my shit in it is near his face. Oh god no! Foxy looks where I'm looking she sniffs the air and her face changes. Pedo is now looking at me, Foxy looks at me then back at pedo. I think she put 2 and 2 together, her face changes to one of disgust. "You sick fucking bastard!" She says in her cute voice and Pedo just smiles. "Shut the fuck up, You know the rules. No talkin'!" Shiteater yells at Foxy. I wish she wouldn't have said anything. Her body is not that different from mine in hindsight. I don't want her on his radar any more then she already is. Pedo has now stuck out his tongue and is bringing his shit hand closer to his face. 'NOPE!' I turn away and curl into a ball. I hear a weird gagging sound come from Foxy. I guess she didn't turn away. I put my paws on top of my head and cover my ears further. I guess my ears are able to flatten out on their own, but it wasn't enough.

When I was outside I noticed the Sun had barely broken past the horizon. Idk how that's possible. Morning just started and so did my new life as a slave.  

 

 

32