Chapter 11 “Training continues”
1.9k 17 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I felt something touching my face and something brush my lips. I opened my eyes and let out a groan. Kira was bent over cupping my face with her hand and her thumb was against my mouth. She smiled at me. 

"Hello." she says.

"Hi." i croak. 

"It's time for more questions~" She almost sings it. Or i'm just more out of it then I know.

"So, Tell me about you're family~"

'That's not a question at all! How am I supposed to respond to that?' I complain to myself.

"What do you want to know?" I ask. Her smile grows.

"Everything~"

'Shit! What did she ask me before? Come on, think you idiot. She wanted to know if they were strong or had a high standing, right? Why would she ask that? To ransom me off? No, I don't think so. To know if she would have to worry about some sort of retaliation for taking me? That seems likely. How should I play this? I don't have any parents that I know of. If I say they were poor and weak wouldn't that say they can do whatever they want with me and not have to worry?' 

"My dad was the strongest in the village." I tell her. Her eyes squint a little.

"And what about your mom~?"

'I want to say she was daughter of the chief, but are the leaders of village Chiefs? or Mayors? or Lords?' I realize that I'm lacking the necessary knowledge of this world to be able to lie effectively.

"Mommy was important to the village." I say

"Oh~? Why was she important~?"

'Fuck! Im digging myself into a hole. Maybe I could say mom was a priestess. Is that even a thing? And if it is, is that even an important position? Do people in this world believe in a god? It's too risky. I can't keep going along this path.

"I don't know." I try to say in my most childish voice. She looks at me for a moment then (SMACK). 'sigh'

"Where is you're village?"

"In the forest where you found me." She stops asking questions and just looks in my eyes like she's trying to find the truth in them.

"Are there other's like you in the village?"

"Like me?" I ask.

"A White Fox-kin."

'Well how should I answer this? What did Shiteater say about me being a white fox-kin? Am I rare like an albino or something because i'm white? If I tell her that there are others then will she try to find this made up village? I can't have her do that.'

"No, I was the only one. Mom said I was special." When I said that her eyes lit up. 'I think I went to far. I shouldn't have said that special shit. I should have gone with "Mom said I was one of a kind". No, that would have been just as bad maybe worse. I'm to tired for this Bullshit.'

"Is that right? Well then... " she clicked her tongue and her voice drifted off. Her eyes became unfocused.

She snapped out of it and then walked over to the desk and pulled out the chair and sat down. I just realized that I can feel the wagon moving. Kira isn't wearing a night gown anymore. She has leather armor on, but parts of it have small pieces of metal overlapping each other. 'Is that what scale-mail looks like?' idk. I wasn't that much into medieval stuff and in games I just equipped the gear with the best stats. 'Oh shit!' I didn't get to go to the bathroom. My mouth feels gross and my personal hygiene is getting bad. I'm hungry and thirsty.

"Umm.. I need to use the bathroom." I tell her. She turns to look at me.

"You will hold it or I will give you to Travis." The way she looked at me and the way she said it sent chills up and down my spine and It gave me goose bumps. I don't know who this Travis is, but I know I don't want to be "Given" to him. She turned back to whatever she was doing.

"um.. i'm hungry and thirsty." This time she got up from her chair and approached me. There wasn't any expression on her face. (SMACK) I taste blood this time and my legs give out and I start getting choked by the Collar. I force my legs to straighten.

"You will only speak when spoken to from now on. And when you do respond you will address me in the way I told you. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes" I stutter. (SMACK) it's as hard as the last time. I manage to keep my feet under me, but i'm feeling dizzy. My left eye is swelling shut. I look at her in confusion. She raise's one of her eyebrow's waiting.

"Y-Yes, M-Mistress?" I throw out a guess. She nods her head and I sigh in relief. She reaches out towards me and I flinch and shut my eyes again. She grabs my shoulders and turns me around. I open my eyes and stumble a little. I feel her grab my hair and gather it up together in her hand.

"You are a slave now. You need to come to accept that and do what you need to in order to please me." I feel a sharp tug on my hair that cause's me to yelp in pain. I can hear the sound of my hair being cut.

"Yes, M-Mistress." I say with tears of pain in my eyes. I hear walking and I turn to see her walking to her desk. I don't see my cut hair anywhere. I reach my hand up to touch my hair. My bangs only reach my jaw line now. 'Where did all that hair go?' My scalp is on fire.

"Good girl." She said as she sat back down at the desk.

She is right about one thing. I am a slave. Slavery did still exist in my world, but I never imagined I would ever be one. It's a very hard thing for me to accept. "Freedom or Death" was also a thing in my old world. I'm not at the point to kamikaze myself yet though. Getting slapped around isn't something new to me. The whole hanging from a Collar not being allowed to sleep is. I have a rough idea what this type of torture will do to me, but I also have no idea how to stop her from doing it nor the effects of it.

I can hear her writing at the desk. There is the clinking of metal every now and then that sounds like coins when they hit each other. The entire left side of my face is throbbing. If its not black and blue then i'm a donkey's uncle.

"heheheh." I giggled. The sound of her writing stopped. I looked at her and she was looking at me. I wiped the stupid grin off my face. She just smiled at me then looked away. 'What a weirdo' I think to myself. I'm slightly swaying and my bladder is starting to hurt. 'Man, i'm tired' I don't think she's going to let me pass out if I just let the Collar choke me. Plus i'll probably pee myself if I do. I'll just have to tough it out.

______

I just had a thought. Don't kids need to sleep a lot? They even have nap time in school and you start kindergarten when your 5. And I think i'm around 2. Also where did this body come from? Did I have parents who just dumped me in the woods? Or did my body just appear out of the Aether? My mind wandering around pointless thoughts and important ones equally. I barely manage to stay standing and stop myself from pissing all over myself. Time passes..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel my ears being fondled again. I open my eyes to Mistr-Kira looking down at me.

"You have to use the bathroom yes?" Kira asks. I don't feel the wagon moving anymore I almost cry in relief.

"Yes" I croak out through cracked lips and a dry mouth. (SMACK) I collapsed from that one. And a little pee came out. I panic.

"(cough, cough, cough) I-I m-mean(cough) Y-yes, Mistress." I somehow get out. She looks at me and walks away. I just close my eyes again. I hear her walk back over to me.

"Here." she says. I open my eyes and she has a cup in her hand. I take it as fast as I can. I look inside and smell it. Its water. I gulp it down. It feels wrong to drink something when my bladder feels like its going to explode, but im parched and god knows when she will give me more.

"heheh" she giggled. "Well what do you say?"

I freeze.'ummm' my mind is a little muddled. 

"T-thank you, Mistress?" I ask.

"Good girl" she smiles and pats my head. "Alright lets go" Kira reaches behind my neck and I hear a (Clink). Kira started walking to the door. I reached up and felt the back of the Collar. The chain wasn't attached anymore. Kira opened the door and walked out. I followed behind her. When I got to the door I saw that her wagon actually has steps. Makes things easier for me.

I looked around and it was the usual setup. The tents, the wagons and the fire all situated in the same way. Only two things were different. One was that the wagon I got out off was the first one in the line. The other was that all of the slaves was sitting near the last wagon. I couldn't concentrate on that. I smelled what was at the camp fire again. It was another big hunk of meat. (SMACK) I spun and hit the ground. I spit out blood and my dry lips split open. More pee came out.

"Go over there to go to the bathroom" Mi-Kira said. I looked up at her to see she was pointing. I was seeing stars and the world looked like it was tilting back and forth. I looked where she was pointing and saw there were some large rocks (maybe boulders?) on the side of the road. I looked back at where she had been, but she was gone. I saw her walking towards the fire.

I started heading to the rocks. My head was ringing and it took a good amount of effort to get up because I just wanted to stay there and sleep. She hit me on the right side of my face this time. I guess that was her strong hand.

When I got to the rocks I didn't really know what to do. This would be my first time in a girls body doing this. I also have nothing to wipe with. Am I supposed to use a rock? I mean there is grass everywhere, but unless I spend time weaving it together it'll just get my hand dirty. I guess that's just the way it is. No wiping. I don't even know what they used to do back in the day in my world. Did they all use leaves? 

So I dug out a little hole and squatted over it and did my thing. It didn't feel that different from when I was a fox. I covered up the hole and walked back into camp. I saw Kira standing in front of her wagon holding a large bowl. She waved at me in a come over here way. So I did. She turned around and climbed back into the wagon. I followed her. She went to the desk and placed the bowl on it. I walked up the steps and walked in a little.

Kira turned towards me. She had a frown on her face. She walked towards me.(SMACK) she hit me with her left again. I spun and ended up on the floor my head and one of my arms ending up outside the wagon. My world was spinning. I spit out a mouth full of blood. Tears were already falling from my eyes.

"That was for not responding to me when I told you where to go to the bathroom" I can barely hear her through the ringing in my ears. She didn't ask me anything though. What did she want me to say? Wait. She was "Telling" me to use the bathroom. And I need to respond now as well.

"y-y-yes (spit) M-mis-tress" the world is starting to slow down. i'm looking outside towards the other slaves. I can make out Foxy. She is the only one standing. I can see her hands balled up into fists and she's shaking. Her expression is one of Fury.

"Get in and close the door." I hear Kira say. 

"Ye-ss, Mistress" I tell her as I struggle to stand up. I manage it and shut the door. I slowly turn around dreading what may happen next.

29