Chapter 12 “I get to see some magic”
1.7k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kira is sitting at the desk eating whatever is in the bowl. I can't help but stare at her. I feel drool leaking down my chin. I reach up to wipe it away. "Ssssshh" I hiss. I forgot about my lips. There's blood on my fingers now. I can't see out of my left eye. Just like the good ol' days. I strangely feel right at home right now. Almost nostalgic.

Its like god is messing with me. I wanted to start over and fix the mistakes I made, but maybe this is a way of telling me I would have been just as helpless there in my child body. I was the first time. I mean what would I have done? Killed him? That would change everything so drastically and could makes things even worse for my mother and sister. Just let it happen again? Could I live through that being more even more aware of what was happening? I don't think there is a valid or correct choice anymore. At least this is different. I'm a slave. Not her daughter. She isn't supposed to care about or love me.

"Why didn't you clean yourself?" Mistr-Kira asks, pulling me out of my thoughts. At some point she approached and is now in front of me. I look up at her tilting my head slightly. Kira's frown is growing more pronounced as I watch her.

"How could I have?" I ask in confusion. "Mistress" I hurriedly add, but she can tell it's an after thought. I see something glint in her eyes. Her hand reaches out and she grips one of my ears painfully. I wince. She smiles.

"How?" Now she looks at me with curiosity. "Hmmm.." She pauses looking at me in a thoughtful way tapping her index finger on her chubby chin.

"How do you usually clean yourself?" Mistress inquires. My confusion is only growing.

"In the shower and bathtub? Mistress" I have a slightly questioning tone. Her eyes narrow and her finger stops tapping.

"What is a shower?" 

"Umm.. " oops. (SMACK) I spin to the ground. I take back about having previously thought my knowledge of my past life being useless. Its worse then useless. It's hazardous! 

"Well?" Mistre-Kira asks me with her hands on her wide hips one eyebrow raised. 'What should I say?'

"I-it's umm.. it's a t-thing?" Great answer. "Uughh" I let out a grunt. Pain blossoming in my stomach and I roll over. I think she kicked me. I taste bile.

"What does this thing do?" I'm no longer facing her and it takes a moment for me to be able to respond. Thankfully she gives me time.

"(cough) I-it uhh.. spra-umm-drops water onto your head, M-Mistress" I sputter out. 'Yup, this is going well. I said Mistress this time.'

"Okay…" she draws out the word. She has no idea what im talking about. "Is this shower thing and a bath the only way you have ever gotten clean?"

"Yes, Mistress." 'Not true, I've also used sinks in public restrooms and one time a sprinkler on a golf course in the middle of the night.' I smile to myself. That was a weird, but fun day.

"What about other things? How do you clean clothing, dishes, floors and everything else?" 'What is this line of questioning? Does she want to make me a maid?'

"I would scrub them with water and soap until they were clean?" I half asked her. I see her head shaking.

"Just what kind of place did you live in? Some kind of Temple or Monastery?"

"uh-umm.. maybe? Mistress" I'll let her make her own conclusions. I'm struggling here. She looks up in thought. I notice that there is some kind of glowing stone attached to the ceiling. 'Ooh, some magic light.' I wonder how that works. Kira looks back down at me. I'm currently curled up into the fetal position. I'm just happy to be laying down.

"So you have never learned the {Clean} spell?" 'Clean spell? Is she implying there is a Magic for cleaning things? Wait, does it clean me too? That's fucking awesome! I want this spell. Gimmie

"No, Mistress." She groans and covers her face with her hand.

"Seriously?" Then she sighed. "Come on. I'll clean you for now." she said walking past me and opening the door.

"Yes, Mistress" I don't want to get up. I know I have to. I groan trying to sit up and follow her. She steps to the side of the wagon and stops.

"Come and stand in front of me and take a wide stance."

"Yes, Mistress" I'm dead on my feet, but I do it. She gets down on one knee and raise's both of her hands to my head. I feel a tingling sensation on my scalp and ears as her hands go through my hair. I feel her hands start massaging my scalp like she is washing it with shampoo. I feel that weird feeling in my chest and throat again. My eyes slowly shut. I feel my throat start to vibrate and I hear a purring sound. Kira giggles happily. Her hands go to my ears and im in heaven. My purring gets louder. (Now you may be asking "Why am I letting this monster of a women make me purr?" And I would ask "What makes you think I can even form a coherent thought right now?")

Her hands cover the front of my ears and the tingling sensation starts flowing into them like water, only pleasant. It sends a chill down my spine and I shudder. Kira moves her hands to my face. I still have my eyes closed. It feels the same as it did on my head. When she gets to my nose it does the same thing it did with my ears and goes right up my nostrils. I have the strongest urge to sneeze. If I do, it will be all over Mistress Kira's face or well... hand I guess. I barely manage to hold it. I've stopped purring.

"Open your mouth" Kira says. I open my eyes and I can see that her hands are glowing in a blue light. I would probably be thinking 'So this is magic huh? I expected something more flashy' But im not thinking anything. I'm just following Mistress's commands. I open my mouth. Her right hand covers my mouth and the tingling spreads all the way to my tonsils. Weird. When she takes her hand away my mouth feels remarkably clean.

Her hands move down to the rest of my body. I'm just staring ahead with a blank expression. I'm more then a little dazed. I never even closed my mouth. I feel Mistress move her hands to one of my arms. When her hand goes to my armpit it tickles and I giggle. Kira starts humming to herself. She finishes with that arm and moves to the next. The same thing happens and I giggle when she passes my armpit. Then her hands are on my chest. When she covers my nipples it tickles again and I laugh. She moves on to the rest of my torso. I also giggle when she gets to my lower ribs on my sides. I'm apparently ticklish everywhere.

Her hands move to my waist then my privates. When she gets there she puts her hand on my mound and completely covers it. She pushes a finger in-between my lips and slides it down toward my hole.. then she, well.. she puts a finger in me.  I jolt a little from that. The tingling shoots up through me. I have no way of describing what it feels like. It feels good, but also weird and wrong at the same time. She takes her finger out and moves her hand away. I let the breath I didn't know I was holding out. She moves on to clean both my legs telling me to lift them to clean my feet. Surprisingly the bottom of my feet are not ticklish. 

"Close your mouth silly, now turn around~." Kira purrs. Such a weirdo. 

"Yes, Mistress." I do as i'm told. I hear a small splash sound and then humming starts back up. She starts at my neck and makes her way down. When she gets to my butt she grabs my tail and starts to comb her fingers through the fur. Wow that feels good. My eyes shut and I start to purr again. This is great. One of her hands goes in-between my cheeks making its way to my Butt hole. When it gets there she tries to put a finger in, but it won't fit. I feel that my body is suddenly very tense. Then she starts to wiggle it back and forth to get it in. Eventually it goes in a little bit. A chill jolts through me and I get goose bumps up and down both arms and legs. I'm gritting my teeth. I'm snapped out of my daze and anger overtakes me. My right hands whips around and I grab one of her wrists. My sharp nails dig into the underside of her wrist guard. I hear her cry out and then I feel a sharp pain and my vision darkens.. 

 

 

25