Chapter 14 “The Bull and The Dream”
1.5k 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm starting to lose myself in the pain. Time seems to stand still at one moment and then it seems to be on fast forward the next. I'm not aware of my surroundings unless Mistress is addressing me or touching me. I keep having flashbacks. I don't know which is worse my past or present. Yes I do. Though even since I found out i'm a girl now. There is a certain terror i'm doing my best to bury inside of me. But if things keep progressing the way they are.. no, I don't want to think about it.

Kira is talking to me again while heavily petting me. I have been unhooked and I am in her lap while she sits on the bed. It's mostly about me being fluffy and complaining about me being small. She doesn't act her age at all, but she is clearly crazy so I don't expect her to.

(KNOCK)(KNOCK) Someone is knocking on the door.

"Oh, is that time already? Go and open the door." Mistress then gets up and puts me on the ground.

"Right away, Mistress" I'm starting to expand my vocabulary. I wonder how she will react when I start cussing. The thought make me grin.

"Hmm, I need to come up with a name.." I hear Mistre-Kira say. I head for the door. I honestly don't know how i'm even walking and moving around. I hurt all over. My right side has turned black and blue. I still can't see out of my left eye. I think I have a cut on my right cheek and my lips are split open. My wrists are cut and bleeding and my shoulders are aching and don't even get me started on my legs and feet. Last but not least im starving and thirsty and once again need to use the bathroom.

I get to the door and open it. In front of me is Blondie. Behind him is bull guy. I have a bad feeling. I don't want to be here for this. Blondie looks at me with surprise dawning on his face. I step to the side, but Blondie doesn't step in.

"As requested Miss Kira, I've brought the Minotaur." Blondie says. I look at the 'Minotaur'. I can't help that my eyes wandered down. I can't imagine how someone could take that thing. I think i'm about to see it happen though. The balls alone are bigger then my hands. I promptly stop looking.

"Okay, thank you James. You can wait outside." oof. 'I want to wait outside too..' Also his name is James. I should have picked up on that before.

James walks down and to the side and Bull guy walks in.

"Shut the door sweetie~" 'Oh god no. I don't want to see this, hear this or smell this.' I slowly close the door sealing my fate. I turn around and Mistress is already nude. Nononono. But if i'm honest a part of me is curious. I already said that Kira wasn't really unattractive. In my old world there was people who had sex with donkeys or something. Isn't this similar? In fact that was probably worse. At least Bull guy is human like.

The bull is standing right above where my chain connects. I hope i'm not involved in this in any possible way. I mean she seems to like cuddling with me a lot and the whole cleaning me thing where she stuck a finger in me, but I think that just had to do with hygiene, right? I don't think she wants that from me. I hope. Then I see Mistress pull a table out of nowhere. 'What the hell was that? more magic? Almost like Inventory? Why keep a table in it?' Its padded. Looks comfortable. Mistress lays down on it then the bull dude walks over to her.

"Get in there deep this time, I need it" ughhh gross. The bull dude grunted in affirmation? Can he talk? Wait, how can I talk? What language are we speaking? It just seems like English..

Then the bull cracks his fingers and stands by her feet. He grabbed one of them, then started.. giving her a massage? What? He's a masseuse? I-I don't know what to say.. 'I hope it doesn't come with a happy ending?' Bull dude starts giving her a full body massage. Having her flip over and everything. She seems to be really enjoying it. Moaning here and there. I guess I got caught judging a book by its cover. All I feel is relief and I admonish myself for my dirty mind. A chill runs down my spine thinking about it. 'Dodged a bullet there.'

I really want to ask 'What is going on here?' but she will hurt me if I talk. I need someone to talk to. I want to go back to the cages. For various reasons, but from the things I heard her say, I don't think that's happing for awhile. If at all. I rather be back there with Pedo then her. Granted I should change his name to shiteater considering i'm pretty sure he put my shit in his mouth, but that would be confusing. I wonder how Foxy is doing. I bet she is fine. She didn't seem scared and even talked some shit to Pedo aka Shiteater#2. (sigh)  'I rea-' 

"Ahhhhhh" Kira moans. Well that was loud. I focus my attention aaaand Bull guy if finger blasting Mistress. 'Well shit' That's what I get for hoping. I'm not watching this. I turn around and wait. I hear her orgasm. I am purposely breathing through my mouth. Enhanced smell and hearing can really blow.

"Go get your payment" Mistre-Kira says when she recovers. 'Payment? Isn't he a slave like me?' He walks past me, opens the door and leaves. I turn to Mistress and she is getting into a dress. I don't understand this world even a little bit. 'Am I lower then the other slaves? Trash among trash or something?' 

"Lets go, you need to relieve yourself and get cleaned." She is already at the door. This no sleep thing is messing with me bad. I swear I've only been standing here thinking a few seconds. Soon i'll be hallucinating. Maybe I already am. 

"Yes, Mistress." I follow her out. She points to the right and tells me to do it over there. The camp is normal. Everyone is in their normal spots. Wait, that's not true. The guy on top of the wagon isn't alone.. Foxy is sitting with him. She has a blanket covering her. She is looking at me while the guy is facing the other way. I still haven't seen his face. I wave at her. She smiles at me a little and waves back. She doesn't look very happy. 'I wonder what's wrong? 'Why she is up there?' I muster up a big smile just for trying to cheer her up. Smiles are infectious right? or is that laughing? or both? idk. It seems to work a little. I smile and wave longer then anyone normally would. 

I look where Mistress pointed. Its just an open field. (Sigh) I head over. I hear some weird animal noises. I look over towards the sounds and its where the oxen and horses are staked. I see Bull dude going to town on one of the oxen. I just freeze mid step stunned I can't look away. 'Just what the actual fucking hell is going on? I-i. h-he's. w-why?' This isn't something i'm going to be able to figure out. I turn away and do my best to pretend i never saw anything. I go back to doing what i set out to do.

When I finish I come back and Mistress cleans me again, only I don't magically wake up in the wagon this time. I wonder what happened. Foxy was watching. 'What a perv, heheheh' I wonder if she watched Bull guy fuc-nope Bull guy didn't do anything. I saw nothing. Heard nothing. Me and Mistress go back into her wagon. 'I wonder when she cleans herself?' She gives me some water and bread.

"Thank you, Mistress." I sit down and eat while she does the same at the desk.

"Tomorrow we will make it to Ruax. When we get there, depending on if you have lied to me or not I will be bringing you somewhere." Mistress tells me.

"I haven't lied to you, Mistress." I tell her.

"We will see" she scoffs. "If i'm going to bring you there then you need to rest tonight." It takes a little while for that to register. She is already walking towards me. I'm just dazed. I don't believe what I just heard. When she gets to me she picks me up in a princess carry then walks me over to the bed and puts me down. She starts to change into another night gown. Then she gets into the bed and pulls me to her and puts me into the position I was in.. however long ago. With the top of her head resting above mine and my back pressed against her chest and stomach. Only thing that changed is her hand is playing with my tail instead of hugging me. My eyes close and I start purring.

"Enjoy this~" She purrs. "It may be the first and last time depending on what happens tomorrow."

"I will, Mistress." I sleepily get out. She chuckles as my consciousness drifts away.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I wake up to blackness. I can't see anything. I lift my hand. I can see it. I look down to my body. Its my old body. I can move around but there is nothing here. "Hello?" I call out. I hear a voice I haven't heard in awhile. No reponse. I pinch myself, but i don't feel it. I sigh in relief, but why? Why am relieved? I guess for a moment I thought I was dead again, but would that really be so bad? idk, I don't want to think like this anymore. I don't want to 'want' to die.

What a lucid dream though. I've been wandering for awhile and even though i know it's a dream, i still haven't woken up. [Ding] I here a chime ring out from the darkness. It came from behind me. I turn around and suddenly there is a desk and chair and on it is a laptop. 'Huh.' I walk over to it and sit in the chair and look at the screen. On it is a single word. [ERROR] That's something I've seen a lot recently. I hit enter. [Ding] The [ERROR] goes away and is replaced with [Execute System Reset? Y/N] I... What a weird dream. I guess i'll hit yes and see where this is goin-.

I'm being shaken awake by Mistress-Kira. "Time to get up~"

 

 

27