Within the city: 1
37 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“...And what is your team’s name?”

Cragg’ulan stroked his chin, which happened to be covered in a thick layer of hair at the moment. It was hard to tell where the lips started and the beard ended at points of time, but it was a familiar gesture nonetheless.

Indeed, what should their duo be called? It must be a name of heroic stature! It must personify their wit, cunning, and… heroic stature! Yes! This is a decision that should have hard thought placed upon it. One that would reverberate as their legends spread across the entirety of the world!

Of course, it should also be one appropriate for bounty hunters such as themselves. Though they were also adventurers, and not mentioning the hero part would be leaving out the most important piece! Indeed, while his scaled companion isn’t technically a bounty hunter, a mercenary is close enough.

In fact, while there is-

“Greenscale? Alright, come inside, I have a few more papers for you to sign.”

Cragg’ulan paused, just before squinting his eyes at the taller of their duet.

Did they actually just ta-

And, before he could even speak up, his plate mail wearing teammate was already heading inside the gate.

2