Within the city: 5
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The issue wasn’t going through the crowd. Cragg’ulan himself is quite tall, not even mentioning the height of his comrade-in-arms. No, the problem is all the interested people, either able to guess their professions by choice of gear or simply the intrigue of other races.

It seemed it was finally time to reveal one of his most secret techniques.

He took a massive inhale from his mouthpiece.

He exhaled every last smidgeon of the dark cloud, the fog itself sinking to about the level of the local passerby.

Sure enough, another success. They couldn’t handle the smoker’s prowess.

“Hey, Hush.”

The helmet swerved in his direction, and tilted a bit downward to look at him.

“Wanna get some ale and pass the time before the meeting?”

Hush, in normal Hush fashion, shrugs.

Even though he is the (self appointed) leader, he still believes he should ask his teammates, even if it is on small decisions such as these. THAT’S how you keep a party together.

“OI, MISS!” He waved towards a blonde girl covered in blue markings while wearing leathers that seemed to signify an ancestry of some kind.

Noticing she had been spoken to, her multiple braids twirled behind her as she rose up, the massive two-handed sledgehammer she was wielding being slung back over her shoulder. She caught her breath for a moment, sweat still dripping down her toned, built muscles from her straining work.

She licked her lips, “YA! WADYA NEED?” Even from the rooftop, her voice was clear.

“WADYA NEED? WADYA NEED? A GOOD DRINK IS WHAT I NEED!”

The later laughed a deep thronging laugh, the sunlight bouncing off the moisture her skin collected.

“WELL, THERS A PAVILLION DOWN THERE GIVIN DISCOUNTS TO ATTENDEES SUCH AS YURSELF! MAYBE HOLLER FUR A BEER OR TWO OVER THERE? BASICALLY NO WALLS, YA CAN’T MISS IT!”

“I CAN AND I’LL PROVE IT TO YOU!” 

The green and lightskin shared a good laugh at that before he headed off to the pub, the pile of steel skulking just behind him.

“AMERA LANG!”

Without turning, he reached his hand up and waved back at her, “CRAGG’ULAN!”

1