Delivery Cat
2k 4 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Okay, this one is DEFINITELY NSFW, definitely very old, and definitely experimental. See, I wrote this waaaaaaay back in 2018/early 2019, before I got better as an author, and my whole idea behind it was writing in second person, as in instead of the narrator being a character or being detached third person, it was specifically addressing the reader. So I wrote this piece of smut, and then had the idea for an anthology for a bunch of different authors titled Petting Zoo where we'd all pick an animal girl, an internet personality type, and give them a lootbox titled ScratchBox that contained a trans pride flag choker and a transformation catalyst. Ended up with about four entries into it, including mine. But since it went nowhere, I thought fuck it, might as well drop it standalone, so I'm doing that now. Enjoy being turned into a catgirl through anal play.

You hear a knock on the door and go open it. You don't see anyone there but you do see a package addressed in your name. You hadn't expected any package to arrive today, or at all, but you decide to bring it inside anyways, locking the door behind you.
The package is kinda big but not that heavy. You place it down on your desk and open it.
Right on the top you see a choker: Blue, Pink and White stripes, with a triangle pendant hanging on the front of it. Underneath it you see a note: Put me on. You shrug it off and try and put it back in the box with the note. Why would you wear such a thing. But before you process that thought completely you hear a click and slight pressure around your neck.
„Let's see why you'd get picked and what I can do with you.“ A voice that is definitely not your own speaks in your head. You have trouble making a sound come out of your mouth. „Hush darling I don't need to hear it from you I can find out myself. Oh my, what is this, so deliciously deeply buried in that head of yours? How about we make it come true. Check what's next in the box.“ The voice tells you and you can see your hands reaching into it.
What you pull out makes you gulp. And makes you feel somewhat excited. In your hands you hold a cat ear headband and a cat tail butt plug. Your clothes start feeling very hot and very itchy and so you put down the objects for a second just to get your clothes off. Soon you stand in your room almost completely naked except for the choker around your neck.
„Come on honey put the ears on you know you want to.“ Speaks the voice and you honestly have to agree with it. The ears look really cute, maybe you'd look really cute wearing them as well. You reach for the ears and put them on your head.
„Good girl.“ Said the voice once you had done so. „Now lube up that plug and get to inserting.“ You take the packet of lube from the box and liberally apply it to the tail plug now in your hand.
„Now darling you don't want to just ram it in there it will hurt and be uncomfortable. You want to slowly start easing it in by pushing it in and then out until it slides right in.“ You begin doing what the voice instructed.
At first it feels weird, the lubed up silicone touching your butt hole. You gently push it in and then immediately pull it out. You go in again, this time a little deeper. And you keep going in deeper and deeper. Your dick gets rock hard from the stimulation and once you finally pop it in you orgasm right where you stand.
„And the ride has started sweetheart. I'll make sure you get to enjoy it.“ Says the voice, giggling slightly afterwards. The headband feels tighter on your head but not uncomfortable, and the tail secure. You look into the mirror in your room. Was your hair this length before? It seemed to have grown ever so slightly. You felt another wave of need to pleasure yourself. Your knees begin to give out and so to not fall you lay down on your bed. You slightly rub the tip of your penis, gently but with rhythm. Soon afterwards stroking begins and you blow your load all over yourself. Your dick seems to have shrunk ever so slightly, but that's possibly from cumming just now, yet it remains as rock hard as before. The hair on your head falls into your vision ever so slightly and your budding breasts feel sensitive from the breeze that seems to have entered your room. Wait a moment, smaller penis, budding breasts, longer hair. Are you turning into a girl?
„You already were a girl sweetie, I'm just making your true self outwardly visible. I said I'd make sure you enjoy it.“ Answers the voice, sensing your thoughts. You feel the horniness come back strongly once again, you try to resist masturbating, but your hand moves on it's own to pleasure you. It strokes and gently squeezes until your third load comes. Your dick shrunk yet again, your breasts growing slightly bigger, and your hips starting to grow now as well. You look into the full body mirror in your room from your bed and what you see startles you somewhat. You're starting to look like a girl who has just begun her second puberty. What worries you more now however is the fact you no longer feel the headband from the cat ears yet you see them there, they seem to be growing in size and shifting in shape, as if trying to touch your human ears. And the plug in your ass seems to have gotten bigger without you noticing, but the tail part has traveled up your body slightly. Time to rephrase your current appearance. You're starting to look like a girl who has begun her second puberty and is becoming a cat girl in the process. Your hand hasn't slowed down in pleasuring you however.
You feel another load coming, you're not sure how many more you have in you. You can't stop it and more of your cum covers your stomach. Your balls seem to have almost completely receded into you and your dick is barely bigger than your thumb now. Your breasts, however, have become nice handfuls now and you have trouble seeing through your long hair, as you brush it to the side trying to tuck it behind your ear, you come across something soft and fuzzy. With sensitive hearing, and sensitivity to touch as well. You feel your new kitty ears and you twitch them slightly. There seems on be an itch on the small of your back however and as you brush there you feel your tail start swishing around. The butt plug disappears leaving you craving to be filled if only for a little more, if only until you're done. You start rubbing your small dick, stimulating it to your next climax. It comes shortly thereafter. Your balls are completely inside you, your fingers are slick with your cum, your penis barely a nub and your breasts at least C cups, with hips that give you an hourglass figure. You rub out the final remnants of your penis, and as you do the skin below it slips open and form itself into your new folds, your clit receding into them and your virgin vagina forming. You had been silent throughout the whole ordeal, not even moaning during orgasms, but you gulp and gasp now, breathing heavily as you sit up off your bed.
You approach your mirror and give yourself an appraising look.
You're cute. You're an unbelievably adorable cat girl, with a lovely pair of boobs and an expectant pussy between your legs. Your cat ears twitch and move as you will them to and your tail swishes around. You give it a hug, appreciating how soft and fluffy it is.
„This is you girl. The you buried under years of ignorance of your own self. But you're yourself now. The last gifts in the box are some clothes for you to wear, since your old ones won't really fit you anymore.“ You hug your chest and place a hand upon the choker, crying tears of joy as you do. You look into the box and take out your first girly outfit you get to wear. A pleated skirt, striped thigh highs, a t-shirt and some canvas sneakers. The underwear was kinda plain but comfortable.
You sit down on your bed and take a picture of yourself on your phone. You upload it to social media with the caption „Turns out I was supposed to be a cat girl this whole time.“ You get up to go take a walk outside but as you pass the box you notice a business card on the bottom of it. You take another picture, with the card in the frame. „And I guess I won't be the last one with this info out there ;3“ is your caption for that picture. You walk outside, ready to welcome the day as the real you.

Thanks for reading, if you'd enjoyed this and would like to support me into writing more, you can do so via my patreon https://www.patreon.com/SynTheGuardian

And if you'd like to chat, you can join the discord server https://discord.gg/VDVMVrc

32