Wang So’s Disruption
75 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wei Ying, "o.o"

*cough* Wang So cleared his throat.

Wei Ying, "Lanhua told me that there was material I could study hidden in the forbidden room, so I made copies of it and left afterwards. I studied all the material I copied and now I am here to cultivate."

Wang So, "I see…"

Wei Ying beared his teeth at Wang So. Seeing this scene Elder Teng didn't know what to think.

In the beginning he felt something was off with Wei Ying not knowing that he was an exception being.

Wang So, "What do you plan on studying?"

Wei Ying shrugged his shoulders as he looked around the hall at the different weapons, medicinal herbs, and vials.

Wang So, "What would suit you best?"

Wei Ying, "The only thing I am struggling with is bringing the dead back to life, hopefully when I can achieve that Lanhua will let me stay home and sleep my life away."

Wang So and Elder Teng, "..."

Elder Teng, "You mentioned before that Lanhua is your guardian, where is she?"

Wei Ying, "At work."

Everyone, "..."

Wei Ying walked over to the herb section and saw a white jade box that was sealed, he opened it and was shocked. Inside the white jade box was a dried black herb that was close to death.

Biting down on his lip he asked, "Why does it look like its dying?"

Wang So, "It is dying."

Wei Ying, "Why?"

Wang So, "That herb is one of the demonic herbs we caught fifty years ago in the jungle on Scorched Island, ever since we brought it back it's just been withering away. Our alchemy and mage division have tried their best to sustain its life but it refuses to cooperate with us."

Wei Ying looked back at Wang So with squinted eyes for a moment. His gaze then shifted to his father who was looking at him with worry on his face.

Slowly moving his gaze to RuiHaan he smiled, his eyes widened, waving at RuiHaan to come over.

RuiHaan had been stunned this entire time because he did not expect all that happened to be caused by the Wei Ying he met a week ago.

RuiHaan was frightened but didn't let it show on his face.

He stood up and walked over to Wei Ying with a smile on his face and asked, "Do you need me for anything?"

Wei Ying, "Mn, unsheathe your sword."

Nodding his head, RuiHaan did just that and held it out in front of the two of them, Wei Ying then lifted up his hand and slit his wrist open above the demonic herb.

RuiHaan panicked pulled his sword away, "What are you doing?"

Wei Ying's lips pressed into a thin line, unwilling to speak.

RuiHaan stood back, although he wanted to stop Wei Ying, he didn't dare touch him in case he overstepped his line and made the powerful Wei Ying angry.

His blood gushed out dropping onto the dried up demonic herb. Soon a gulping sound came from the jade box

Next a slurping sound and instantly all the blood that filled the white jade box vanished.

Looking closely at the demonic herb, it was moving, breathing heavily from drinking all the blood.

Its shriveled body was plump but still it laid on it's side.

A few moments passed then the demonic herb slowly stood up on its roots. The demonic herb looked something like an octopus but with a long neck, its tentacle like roots were wriggling in the air while its head faced forward looking at Wei Ying.

It's head that was oval in shape had no signs of having a mouth or eyes, but soon one slit appeared in the middle of its head and opened, two rows of sharp white teeth were visible.

It opened its mouth, parting its teeth and a orange tongue slithered out of the cavity.

Wei Ying's eyes slanted as if his eyes were smiling. Looking at the demonic herb he said, "If you move, you will regret it."

The demonic herbs roots stopped moving, moving its head to look up at Wei Ying's face it spoke with a snake like whisper, "Was it you that gave me food?"

Wei Ying, "If you are referring to my blood as food then yes, it was I."

"Your blood, I want more…"

Wei Ying, "Why?"

"I haven't eaten in years, I'm hungry."

Wei Ying, "Anymore of my blood and you will die."

"I.don't.think.so"

Wei Ying looked at the demonic herb and shook his head. He stepped forward. The demonic herb rushed at him, opening its mouth it hooked onto his arm and suncked its teeth into Wei Ying's skin.

Wei Yings blood started leaking from the puncture marks. The demonic herb started sucking on him ferociously.

RuiHaan, "Wei Ying?"

Wei Ying tilted his head to the side and smiled at RuiHaan, "Don't worry, it'll stop sucking soon."

Immediately after he finished saying those words the demonic herb stopped sucking on his body. It let go and dropped to the floor letting out an ear piercing screech.

The screech the demonic herb made created a soundwave that travelled all the way out to the ocean that surrounded the Spirit continent.

All those who were minding their own business in town and at the port were covering their ears right now and the children who couldn't handle the sound were crying from the pain and ringing noise.

Seconds later the screeching stopped and the demonic herb stopped moving. When it stopped moving a breeze blew through the hall and as it passed the demonic herb, it took what was the demonic herb with it in a trail of ash.

"..."

Wei Ying took a piece of cloth and wrapped it around his wound. When he was done he turned around and looked at Wang So saying, "I have no money to compensate you for killing that thing, I did warn it but as you saw, it refused a toast only to drink a forfeit."

Everyone, "..."

Wang So looked at Wei Ying for a moment. After a long pause he walked up to Wei Ying and asked him if they could speak in private, agreeing to Wang So's suggestion, Wei Ying followed him out under all the astonished and terrified gazes of the cultivators, sect leaders, guild master and headmasters.

Elder Teng called the vice headmaster of the all girls academy to the side because Wei Ying took her weapon, the two of them waited for headmaster Wang So to return.

All the cultivators disbursed quickly to tell others about what just happened and before Wei Ying left he told RuiHaan to wait for him.

RuiHaan was the cross questioned about how he knew Wei Ying and after telling them all, they couldn't help but wipe the cold sweat off their foreheads.

1