Ancient Tongue
80 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Smiling lightly he answered, "I'm making it eat my blood."

Elder Teng, "Why?"

Wei Ying looked at the chains previous owner and said, "It won't leave me like it left her."

Elder Teng said, "But when you are in battle and someone stronger than you breaks it both of you will die what makes it worse is that you can't form a contract with another weapon."

Wei Ying looked at Elder Teng like he was an idiot.

"Hahahaha"

A deep and dark voice came from behind them all, turning around they all saw a silver robe that had white patterns on it standing in the air looking down at them as if it was the ruler of this world. Beside the silver robe was a silver hair pin a jade tassel and a dazzling silver spear.

The three items stood in the air with no one controlling them.

The higher realm cultivators bodies started trembling in front of the presence of these three items.

Previously it was just the cultivators vice Headmasters, presidents and sect leaders along with a few elders and their powerful disciples were in the hall but since the arrival and attraction the three items brought along with them, it attracted the disciples in the Heavenly Soul academy, the elders who were in closed cultivation and the current Headmaster of the academy who was hiding in the shadows watching them all.

The reason why everyone was alarmed by the three items was because the three items belonging to a man that existed ten thousand years ago, that same man who made Wei Ying frown. That person who waged war against the entire world, Kong Wen.

These three items were locked up in a glass case hidden beneath the academy and surrounded by an unbelievable amount of arrays that trapped them inside - who would have guessed that it could manage to escape?

Silver robe, "I knew it, I knew that I wasn't imagining things."

The hall was silent, all that could be heard was the hurried breathing of the cultivators, Elder Teng was the first to snap out of the daze he was in and respectfully he bowed facing the silver robe and asked, "Respected elder, this lowly one does not understand."

Soon everyone else came out of their daze and looked towards the silver robe expectantly.

A hum came from the robe before it spoke and said, "Do not be fooled by this young man, he is very dangerous."

Eldere Teng looked at Wei Ying, who was looking at the robe with his mouth open, pointing at Wei Ying he said, "This fellow here?"

Silver robe, "Mmmmn"

Confused he asked, "But elder, this fellow is harmless."

"Nonsense!!" yelled the silver robed.

The silver robes yell made them all tremble inwardly, some of the lower leveled cultivators covered their ears from the lingering ringing the yell left."

Elder Teng looked at Wei Ying who was covering his ears and quivering while crouching on the floor.

The higher realmed cultivators looked at Wei Ying and couldn't understand why the robe insisted on Wei Ying being powerful yet he couldn't handle the amplified sound from it.

The silver robed fluttered in the air and after if let out a breathing sound, the silver spear shined bright and in a blink of an eye it flew across to Wei Ying with a terrible speed and killing intent.

The elders and leaders of the sects quickly set up a barrier to protect the students but they were too late, the spear stopped right in front of Wei Ying and the ripples it brought with it after it stopped finally diminished after a few seconds but the scene in front of them wasn't what they all were expecting.

Everyone thought that Wei Ying would be pierced by the silver spear but the sight before them was unimaginable.

Wei Ying was standing up straight with his face looking up at the silver robe with the tip of the spear between his middle finger and index finger with a light smile on his face.

Silver robe, "What is your name?"

Wei Ying, "Heh, what makes you think that you are worthy of knowing my name?"

Silver robe, "Will you allow the four of us to follow you?"

Wei Ying, "Why would I need the dirty robes of Kong Wen used to wear?"

Silver robe, "Young man, if you know who we used to serve then why do you reject us, we would be a great help to your ambitions."

Wei Ying looked at the silver robe and tilted his head, "All I was told is to study cultivation and live normally for the time being then look for a job so I can earn money, what ambitions should I have besides those?"

Everyone, "..."

Wei Ying exhaled and sighed, letting go of the spear that was trembling between his fingers. The spear didn't return to the silver robes side and hovered in front of Wei Ying.

Seeing that its brother didn't return the silver robe said, "Young man, can I ask you a question?"

Wei Ying looked at it with listless eyes, "What is it?"

Silver robe, "Ten years ago, under the library pavilion there was a strong presence that entered the forbidden room and left after twenty minutes, was that you?"

Hearing this the Heavenly Souls elders eyes widened with surprise including the Headmaster who was hiding away, they did not know of this.

Wei Ying looked at the silver robe and smiled, "Heh, to think that there was something that could detect me."

Silver robe, "There was a deep and deadly demonic presence that vanished from this world, was it your doing?"

Wei Ying, "❈❈❈"

Silver rober, "❈❈❈"

The two of them started speaking in the tongue of the ancient era.

After a while Wei Ying gave up arguing with the robe and told it that they could serve him but only when he felt like it. The four of the were happy and with this, Wei Ying placed them inside his spatial ring.

Wei Ying scratched the side of his face. Lazily he looked at Elder Teng and said, "I have my weapon now, what's next?"

Elder Teng looked at Wei Ying with a terrified expression.

Wei Ying''s eyes widened, he pulled back the green mist and returned to how he previously looked.

With a panicked expression he looked at Elder Teng and was about to cry, he quickly wiped away the tears and said, "I didn't mean to do it, Lanhua told me I must show myself to the public and enter Heavenly Soul to cultivate and be normal. I didn't choose to be like this but if you no longer want me here I can leave."

Hearing this the Headmaster decided to show himself, coming out from the void he stood besides Elder Teng and looked at Wei Ying, he said, "You are called Wei Ying am I correct?"

Wei Ying, "..."

Elder Teng, "..."

Everyone, "..."

Wei Ying looked over at Elder Teng expectantly. Although he knew that this man was here the whole time he did not know of his identity.

Elder Teng looked at Wei Ying and said, "This is the Headmaster of the Heavenly Soul Cultivating academy, Wang So."

Wei Ying, "Oh"

Elder Teng, "..."

Wei Ying, "Yes I am called Wei Ying, it's a pleasure meeting you."

Wang So, "You entered the academy ten years ago without us knowing, how did you do this?"

Wei Ying, "o.o"

1