13. Youthful Desires: Claiming each other
17.4k 25 397
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The heavy doors were locked; the curtains covered the windows; it was morning, yet the atmosphere was perceived as night.

As the couple had each other in their embrace, they lay in the middle of the bed. Their clothes were scattered on the ground.

Their impetuous actions reflected their emotions.

Their eyes met as their bodies momentarily separated.

Colt was on top of Mina. He looked deep into her eyes, her scent intoxicating him, and with every passing second, his heart and mind grew ever infatuated. Every part of her, every inch none had seen before, beguiled him; she intoxicated him to his core.

His lips met hers as he moved his head like a hungry beast trying to devour its prey. Her lips were pried open, welcoming Colt’s tongue that conquered and penetrated her.

Their saliva mixed; their tongues wriggled and embraced; their bodies began to burn hotter from the emotions that continued welling up.

Colt’s hands moved. His fingers satisfied Mina’s craving down below, playing with her, getting her ready for the act of union that was about to come.

The two separated their lips, and a connected line of saliva broke as Colt kissed her body. He wanted to eat her whole and leave his mark. Colt desired her to be his. He didn’t want her to go to his side.

He was everywhere, leaving his brand so she would never forget.

Time moved forward, and Mina grew sufficiently wet. He guided his fingers down her stomach, tickling her as he reached the funnel-like hole.

Mina did her best to open herself to him.

“Please...do it.”

Her warm words echoed in his ears, tickling his desire even further. His youthful passion burst as he successfully penetrated.

“UHN!” a pained yet sweet moan escaped from her lips.

She winced at the pain from losing her chastity, yet she showed him a smile moments later.

A look of concern flashed in Colt’s eyes. Mina did not let him speak; she pulled herself up and sealed his lips. They separated as she softly whispered, “More.” before she rested her chin on his shoulders near his ears, her heavy breathing echoed, amplifying his desire by a notch.

“Don’t hesitate, give it to me.”

Colt responded to her words. He didn’t plan to hesitate to begin with, as he was already near the end of his wits.

“Mina...” Pushing her down the bed, his lower half moved fiercely. Their bodies melted onto each other’s embrace. Mina clawed Colt’s back as she endured.

But soon, the pain disappeared; her body accepted his everything, and she too was intoxicated with making love.

They were finally one, and her innate desire to have him to herself blossomed as she held him tighter.

She bit his shoulders; it was deep, as deep as she could without hurting him. She, too, wished to mark him as hers so no other could claim him.

In this life, in this world, Colt was hers, only to Mina.

No one could have him, nor could anyone take him away.

Colt felt her desire, and he responded with a deep thrust, deeper than he had previously done.

Mina let out a long moan as her mind felt a shock. Colt could feel he was about to arrive, it was time, but he held it in as he tried his best to satisfy Mina’s desire.

It was painful for him, but he wished not only for his pleasure but also hers.

And as the two finally met eyes, Mina climaxed, and an iota of second after Colt finally released the deep-seated desire for him to mark even her insides.

“UHN!”

A deep and long moan escaped the mouth of the two. Colt held himself up using his arms as the hot semen flowed inside Mina.

Their sweat permeated the room, and as their eyes locked, Mina pulled him closer and kissed him deeply.

Colt responded without a moment’s hesitation.

They managed to mark each other with their own scents and individual desires to the core of their very being.

397